Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So traders, how much You lose?  (Read 2835 times)
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 12:53:31 PM

i can not count my loss but i believed that i am still learning and i only invested a tiny amount. just trying to see if i can learn to buy big and sell huge with a huge time frame. as traders, i do not not think we should rush trading just to make profit otherwise we might loss everything.
as traders we should be able to calculate everything, such as initial capital, losses and profits. except gambling of course everyone doesn't want to remember how much they lost.
because if you lose more and more it means you are not good at trading and have to learn more. until the end, you always profit.

But not everyone has a trading table like that, especially newbies. Same is the case for me, when I was a newbie, all I did was trade and trade without regard to trading tables, as time went by I tried to calculate everything. But still I don't know how much I have lost in trading, maybe I can count after I have a trading table.

That's a usual thing for newbie, mostly new traders are just having fun spending their money just like playing games but when they trade longer they will think how to win as much as possible in every trade. They will learn by theirself when they want to make money from trading

therefore I give you tips so that you can become better, even when you are a beginner you must have extensive insight, so you don't lose a lot of money and can even become an expert trader. because I also when beginners do that, so other beginners don't have to do the same thing. they must be better.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:34:17 PM

i can not count my loss but i believed that i am still learning and i only invested a tiny amount. just trying to see if i can learn to buy big and sell huge with a huge time frame. as traders, i do not not think we should rush trading just to make profit otherwise we might loss everything.
as traders we should be able to calculate everything, such as initial capital, losses and profits. except gambling of course everyone doesn't want to remember how much they lost.
because if you lose more and more it means you are not good at trading and have to learn more. until the end, you always profit.

But not everyone has a trading table like that, especially newbies. Same is the case for me, when I was a newbie, all I did was trade and trade without regard to trading tables, as time went by I tried to calculate everything. But still I don't know how much I have lost in trading, maybe I can count after I have a trading table.

That's a usual thing for newbie, mostly new traders are just having fun spending their money just like playing games but when they trade longer they will think how to win as much as possible in every trade. They will learn by theirself when they want to make money from trading
In reality newbie also make some profit in crypto trading, But those are think playing games for crypto investment they feel only gambling. So both are little different from Cryptocurrency, I think still some new peoples are active in cryptocurrencies so they make profit and loss on crypto trading.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:38:14 PM

So Everybody like to talk about winning and profits.... But traders honestly how much You are losing?  Daily weekly Monthly? 

Im sure the Beginners lose coz of FOMO.

I don't know how much money I've lost or how much money I've made since the first day I started trading crypto money, but when I think backwards, I can easily say that I won in general and my earnings are much higher than my losses. But I do not want to keep up with the fact that I have lost money if I have to comment on recent times and report on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. The maximum loss in my daily transactions is 3%, 2.5% in weekly transactions and 7% in monthly transactions. The fact that the market has been so bad lately is a big factor, so I can say that I haven't been able to make a good profit lately.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:52:28 PM

I haven't calculated my losses because I know I will only be disappointed to know I lost quite an amount already. Trading is a good way of earning good money but it is very risky because one wrong move can either make or break you that is why it is very important that you know all the necessary things in trading before investing in it.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:27:07 AM

In trading, everyone will feel the loss and will not always get a profit, but the loss will be a lesson and experience as a Research when experiencing the same thing to not repeat the same mistakes.
never give up when losses are on your side and keep trying to be a good and right trader, and learn everything well and don't be shy to ask those who have experience and keep trying to find good information in trading for consideration and decision remains in ourselves and our own conscience, and that is my experience and forgetting losses and always remembering mistakes for motivation.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:26:46 AM

Losing is a common thing may happen in trading, in fact, we can't become an expert without this kind of tragic even happen to us. But the good thing is that we are able to cope with some ideas in order for not happening again and such learning will serve as a guide for the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:46:20 AM

Losing is a common thing may happen in trading, in fact, we can't become an expert without this kind of tragic even happen to us. But the good thing is that we are able to cope with some ideas in order for not happening again and such learning will serve as a guide for the future.
It will developed our confidence in trusting our own judgment as we go further. Those mistakes will be a guiding path to succeed more and to
teach us to reassess and make sure to have a correct mindsets to support our decisions. We should focus in balancing both loses and earnings
to make sure that everything is in place and right control.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:52:08 PM

So Everybody like to talk about winning and profits.... But traders honestly how much You are losing?  Daily weekly Monthly? 

It depends on market flows so it can be manage by people  either if they are lossing or winning. Such as people need to manage trades to earn by days and loss them also.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:56:47 AM

Anyone who starts trading will experience failure because they have greed and impulsiveness in their mind to break their discipline. I used to trade 5 years ago in the forex market, things started very smoothly when I made a lot of money but until I was subjective and kept losing 5 consecutive orders. This angered me even though I lost a little, but then I got angry and wanted to get revenge quickly and I used 100 leverage with 50% of my account earned in the first 2 months. After that, the result was so bad that when bitcoin ran in both directions and killed long and short, I lost over $ 5000 in 1 minute of anger.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:04:04 AM

Anyone who starts trading will experience failure because they have greed and impulsiveness in their mind to break their discipline. I used to trade 5 years ago in the forex market, things started very smoothly when I made a lot of money but until I was subjective and kept losing 5 consecutive orders. This angered me even though I lost a little, but then I got angry and wanted to get revenge quickly and I used 100 leverage with 50% of my account earned in the first 2 months. After that, the result was so bad that when bitcoin ran in both directions and killed long and short, I lost over $ 5000 in 1 minute of anger.

This is actually how most traders end up losing all their money and eventually quitting. This isn't only common in crypto trading, its the same in forex, stocks, futures, options or whatever is tradeable on the open-market.

There was a study done a few years ago which did an analyzis on many of trades that retail traders take and the survey found retail traders actually take very good trades, however they rarely make money. It concluded it was that they took profits too early and left their losings on too long. So its similiar to you. And generally what most of them do is they add to their losing positions. Basically throwing good money after bad. So if they bought 100 shares at $100 they would buy another 100 at $80 to average in, then another 100 at $60,$50,$40, and eventually they would be over-leveraged and get margin called or they would just sell everything at a huge loss to end the pain. We have all been there. This isn't an easy game to beat. You are a small fish in a ocean full of sharks.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:05:21 PM

Yes, it happens mostly new traders don’t take it seriously but I think instead of crying later we should be careful from start and learn about trading well. Trading is all about knowledge so learn it before starting. In trading we should keep both in our mind we can win or lose but the goal should be to become perfect in trading and keep learning it well.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:21:15 PM

basically trading will not lose with a percentage of 100% so even if you lose money in trading at least you will still be able to fix it if you really have the knowledge to be able to do well, panic is the main problem when you lose due to the continued price decline then it will make our mentality decrease so sell without having control

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:04:46 AM

I'm still recovering from my big loss last year of 2018 and i think that's really the it used to be that we need to learn from our mistake and keep moving on and that's why i started to read more books, research more, and do swing trading since its much profitable.

And i cannot tell on how much i have loss my investment but i am gaining free money from free airdrop and joining some bounty.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 08:58:29 AM

In trading, everyone loses more and more, both of them have the disadvantages. But holding it will not work. When it comes to trade, one side has to take it from the other side. That's why big business people don't want to talk about their loss. Who we should trade very carefully. If you want to trade long term, you need to be confident about which side you are doing. Some lose more than others while trading.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:58:38 PM

If it is base on my trading records, when I have a losing trade, I always set a max of 10% loss for my trade and after the negative profit reaches 10% then I will immediately cut my position so I can minimize the loss without any emotion and I just stick to my plan. In overall, I lose at least $5,000 in my entire trading journey because of my greediness and for not having a strict trading plan.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:08:42 PM

Though I can't disclose the loss amount but later I did stop trading! That doesn't mean I will not come back, sometimes you need to get off from trading and do other things! I will come back to trading when I will have free money that I can lose without fear!
Not all things would suit out on us yet there would be one that wont be effective nor profitable no matter how hard we do try.Loses cant really be avoided but in trading we do try our best to limit those
as minimal as possible.

Stopping for a while is a good decision and going back for more better analysis basing on your past mistakes is a good thing to do if you are really passionate on doing trade.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:49:40 PM

something that we have done in the past might be a lesson to be better in the future, just like trading as we have experienced before, we don't have to calculate how much loss we have experienced, but must be able to target profits so we can make the right decision in a short time to always be able to benefit

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 04:42:43 PM

something that we have done in the past might be a lesson to be better in the future, just like trading as we have experienced before, we don't have to calculate how much loss we have experienced, but must be able to target profits so we can make the right decision in a short time to always be able to benefit

Why we need to calculate right? We will just stress out our self if we will continue to calculate the loss we had, we just need to charge it as our personal experience and analyze what's wrong we did for us to encounter those circumstances, but for as long as we keep going and we will not stop trading then we will be able to earn more that we lost.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:07:36 PM

to be honest, I am among the beginners in trading but I do not mind how much my loss even though it might indeed make me disappointed, I make my losses as an experience to be better and try to be able to return my losses back and always think by looking ahead
Good point of view. As a seasoned trader I would suggest you that every time you loose you must make a note of it, for example when I was new I noticed a pattern that I was doing a simple mistake again and again and once I rectified it, my loss was reduced if not zeroed. I was making a simple mistake of buying altcoins which was not my cup of tea.

I mean I am excellent at bitcoin price trading and reading real-time charts and everything but I was naive at spotting what are the best altcoins that I should invest in and once I realized my mistake I just stopped trading in alts. What I mean to say is, loss is fine as long as you do not make a common or same mistake every time.
Etherass

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 08:48:52 PM

Loss in trading is only when you count the $, I trady altcoin/altcoin so I always have crypto, that's what crypto trading is about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: