Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So traders, how much You lose?  (Read 2835 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:04:52 PM

Loss is a part of gain, metaphorically speaking. It goes to show the saying - No pain, no gain. No trader can truthfully boast of not having losses trading. It's not possible. Even whales do make bad calls from time to time. But what matters the confidence and ability to recover from the bad call made.
If you become a trader then it is inevitable that at some point you're going to lose money, however how much money are you willing to lose in the market? Have you tested your strategy and see how it performs in real life? Because most people never do this step which is incredibly important.

It is not really that weird to lose five or six trades in a row, can your capital withstand that many losses in a row? And even more importantly can you withstand it? Because it is very easy to think that you can when you are making your system but it is entirely another thing to actually go through it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:54:03 PM

In investing, everyone will feel the loss and not always get a benefit, but when doing the same thing, the loss will be a lesson and learn as a Person not to make the same mistakes. Never give up when losses are on your side and keep trying to be a good and right trader, and learn all well and don't be shy to ask those who have learn and keep trying to find good information in investing for consideration and decision remains in us and our own conscience, and that's my experience and forgetting losses and always remembering motivational mistakes.

Not every trade will be a profit. That's just something you have to accept as a trader. However, it's not really even a big deal. If you cut your losses soon enough, you can actually make all of it back in the next trade or two. I have had several trades that I just gave up on after them sitting and not moving hardly anywhere. I ended up making all of the loss back in the next trade or two and I don't even remember any of them anymore. Just don't take it too hard and move on.

you are right we should not take those losses on our heart because they are nothing but just a sort of tension, i think if we lost some money in trading then we should forget and try to start the next trade with a fresh mind, so that we could be able to recover our losses.
i have lost a lot of money in trading but i think that losses made me very cautious.
Samwise_Coingee

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 06:10:17 PM

As I see, the majority of traders loose because of poor risk management. IF you cannot manage risks you cannot earn in long-term, that's it. My personal recommendation is either to learn risk management. or use the software that will do risk management for you. Personally I use Bitinsure service to monitor all the risks and stats at several accounts.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 06:17:19 PM

As I see, the majority of traders loose because of poor risk management. IF you cannot manage risks you cannot earn in long-term, that's it. My personal recommendation is either to learn risk management. or use the software that will do risk management for you. Personally I use Bitinsure service to monitor all the risks and stats at several accounts.
Managing risks have a general meaning, in trading, the concrete trading plan should have the part called money management and risk control. There is no perfect Holy Grail trading strategy no matter what kind of setups the trader uses. Using third-party software is risky for the big amounts, a single mistake can cost thousands, btw.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:52:59 AM

Managing risks have a general meaning, in trading, the concrete trading plan should have the part called money management and risk control. There is no perfect Holy Grail trading strategy no matter what kind of setups the trader uses. Using third-party software is risky for the big amounts, a single mistake can cost thousands, btw.
There is no perfect trading setups, all of trading setups have risks. We can avoid huge losses, if we know what we are doing. For me, it is not good to start trading with big capital because we are prone to losses. Trading is a game of probability and we cannot guarantee if we will win or not. Having good risk management can protrect our fund so we should focus first in risk management. We should also know the good diversification strategy that we can do.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:15:45 AM

Money Management is the major thing in trading because sometimes we cannot manage to reach your expectation and it makes us lose money. While we are placing any orders we have to reduce the risk management because every time it is impossible to make profits. It is not a wise decision to use third-party software.

Being aggressive in trading won't help you having much money, instead be very careful with what you are doing and learn to manage your time and fund wisely.

Wise traders earn more money than those who are aggressive in trading, you should have a good attitude in trading and being too greedy won't really help you.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:18:47 AM

Money Management is the major thing in trading because sometimes we cannot manage to reach your expectation and it makes us lose money. While we are placing any orders we have to reduce the risk management because every time it is impossible to make profits. It is not a wise decision to use third-party software.

Being aggressive in trading won't help you having much money, instead be very careful with what you are doing and learn to manage your time and fund wisely.

Wise traders earn more money than those who are aggressive in trading, you should have a good attitude in trading and being too greedy won't really help you.
Greediness or being aggressive in trading will indeed get you nothing. It is not a good trait for an aspiring trader because it will make you create not practical and wise decision. Learn to master your emotion first and try to build a simple process for you before you buy or start trading. Losing money is normal but losing money consistently is a problem.
ontrackk

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:32:42 PM

We should not make it our goal to earn money with you in trading, but instead we should make our target know. When we count even the single rupee we expected to earn but didn't earn it will make us mentally sick so it's better to keep our minds clear that losing and gaining are both part of life and learning should be our target so we don't make stupid mistakes. Then after some time you'd probably start making profit steadily.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
4IRIK

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:53:55 PM

I do not lose more than planned. Use special services like Bitinsure.
Link for interested: https://www.bitinsure.com/

So I set the limit for day, trade, month etc and always comply with it in the service.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:48:13 PM

Ive also lose a lot because of my poor management and because I did not sell my coin when it is the right time, I become greedy , I want more so I wait even more, then now it is my biggest regret of all time the coin that I am holding is now become one of the shitcoin in the market, and I am vey upset because of it, I wish that time I sell it so that I have a 1btc right now.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 06:11:17 PM

Any trader (no matter, beginner or experienced) loses money. The only question is how many percent of the deposit. Experienced traders develop their strategy and limit risks during trading, while newcomers often neglect this rule.
useless4

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:07:11 PM

I am aware of the risks I take in trading and I know that my money in trading is not free because they can be lost really easily. I'm a sort of trader who doesn't put all the eggs in a basket so I'm good at managing the risk depending on different coins that are out there. Loss is inevitable, which means that even professional traders suffer losses. I also have losses, but it's only low because of my risk management where I don't go all in when I trade unless it's on bitcoin trades.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 05:45:47 PM

If we talk about the losses of a trader, then first of all, beginners who learn to trade cryptocurrency have losses.  I am one of those people who are just starting to study this type of activity, but I already understand that the results of my work will primarily depend on the chosen strategy and on the study and understanding of the entire cryptocurrency market.  In addition, it is necessary to take into account the fact that each asset, that is, each cryptocurrency has its own characteristics and behavior in the cryptocurrency market, and therefore for each cryptocurrency you need to choose your own strategy.  In addition, beginners always need to listen to the professionals, and not try to draw conclusions themselves, since any erroneous actions threaten losses and other problems.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: