Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All of you Bitcoin Hodlers are mentally ill - *Must Read!  (Read 1355 times)
dohh

Activity: 332
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:57:30 AM

This entire bitcoin space breeds greed, envy, fear, and lust. All you of hodling bitcoin are mentally ill. You have been conned into thinking bitcoin is going to the moon. It's not. Charts show bitcoin is slowly bleeding to death. Bitcoin is no different than Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme where new bag holders are needed to pay off the earlier investors.

I'm sorry, but you HODL'ers are mentally ill and are going to get crushed when bitcoin collapses in the coming recession. Bitcoin is going to get dumped fast as people need money to pay bills and survive. If you bought bitcoin early and already cashed out with gains, you are a wise investor and have my respect. If you're still hodling, your finances and reputation are on the line here. A reputation with your friends and family you can never get back. Don't risk it. Dump your bitcoin now before it wipes you out!

While I agree with the Ponzi part, I have one serious issue with your logic.

If BTC is Ponzi and HODLers are mentally ill, then how come are those, who already have sold "wise investors"? If it is a Ponzi, then these people would be either evil nerds or just lucky f*ucks.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:51:57 PM

You're frustrated and mentally ill don't use these words for all. You are a newbie, actually you are not holding bitcoin then why are you frustrated man.

Off course bitcoin is volatile and it's unpredictable for that reason you cannot tell bitcoin holder's are mentally ill.

In the upcoming years may be in 2020 - 21 bitcoin will increase so you wait for that. Everyone has a different opinion. You're bothering too much man. Get well soon.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:02:22 PM

Funny how a newbie account logs on the Forum just to talk about Bitcoin and Bitcoin Discussion at a forum that is most known for Bitcoin to deceive everyone into stop investing their coins on the price rise....
It looks like someone had a hard time with his own investment am i right? Roll Eyes

Bitcoin Hodlers are not mentally ill but rather patient and believers.
They know price will rise due to historical events and being informed on the topics that potentialy provide a price boost.

Only those who try to make a fuzz about Bitcoin are the non believers and have no clue what they are talking about as how price rise / drop works.
There are alot of people willing to invest in Bitcoin which makes the price go up rather than go down.

Sure Bitcoin has droped but it's always the same rumour...

There are alot like you:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-died-90-times-2018-120041001.html

Nothing to see here
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:49:38 PM

A newbie is trolling and you are all playing his game.

Here's OP's story

Read about Bitcoin millionaires
Bought on exchange when he saw big green candle to 10 thousand
Then it went to 9 but he didn't do anything because it was moon time. 20 thousand in December just like in 2017. Grin
Then it went to 8 he got angry and sold it all
Now it's a ponzi scheme and we are all stupid.
Charles Norwood (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 08:39:28 AM

Bitcoin millionaires already sold and cashed out. They bought into the Ponzi scheme early and you bag holders now allow them to cash out. They are the winners and you current bitcoin HODL'ers are the losers.
Reatim

Activity: 2786
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:52:04 AM

What is the point of this post, OP? If you don't believe that BTC is the future, why come to BTT to try and tell people about it? Just short BTC and make some money off of us dumb people. That is, if you really know what you're talking about  Grin

The point of my post is to warn you. Best to cash out now with gains rather than hodl and have financial losses and your reputation destroyed. I'm trying to help you guys who are blinded by greed and dreams of Lambos.
why need to advice us when i believe that you are just too frustrated to have some Bitcoins but has no option to have it?

sorry buddy find some work and get your own Bitcoin because we are very much fine than yours,anyway thank you for the concern but you needs more than us.

i don't want you to cry when things happen soon,and about the adoption?it may take some time but will surely happen,just fasten your seatbelts because the ride may leave you behind.
Bitcoin millionaires already sold and cashed out. They bought into the Ponzi scheme early and you bag holders now allow them to cash out. They are the winners and you current bitcoin HODL'ers are the losers.
yeah right,so are you done now?then leave us alone all your concerns are enough.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:57:13 AM

This entire bitcoin space breeds greed, envy, fear, and lust. All you of hodling bitcoin are mentally ill.

Dude, Its not bitcoin's fault if you choose to hang out with the wrong crowd. There definitely is a lot of greed, being so that money is involved. I  am trying to figure out where envy, fear and lust came in. Maybe you are talking about those Roger Ver and Craig Wright Alts that like to call themselves "The real bitcoin". My sympathies if you fell victim to their manipulations.

When it comes to BTC, it is just a software that started running on humble 2009-10 PCs over the internet. This network then gave birth to a whole industry of GPU-mining, ASIC-mining and peer-to-peer trading. It has opened people's eyes to the fact that Govt. control over your finances should not be taken as unquestionable, especially when they can dilute and eat away at your hard earned savings with the smallest of legislations. That is the Bitcoin that I know.

1. Do your own research.
2. Don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
3. Don't believe people trying to sell you dreams.
4. Lighten up

This is a natural concern for people who bought into bitcoin as a Get rich quick scheme. People heard from a friend about a friend who bought them and sold during the 20K ATH. Then they decided to invest into it with a zeal that should only be reserved for things you understand.
The fault lays with those super enthusiastic posts about moon and lambos on twitter and Reddit There was a lot of manipulation too. There are lot of people who will advice you to buy but the best way is to get involved, Stack Sats and only invest the surplus. Use it if you understand it and it benefits you.
The early adopters who held on during wild swings only have themselves to give credit to if their patience paid off. That is true for any investment. Irrational hatred towards them is no use. I do wish though that these so called "millionaires" did more to promote actual economic activity than building their own fiefdoms.
Charles Norwood (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 03:43:50 PM

This bitcoin *halving* is an absolute joke. Demand is down, new bag HODL'ers are drying up. That's why the price is declining.
Plus, more and more people are waking up to the entire bitcoin space as being one giant scam, no different than Bernie Madoff. Most millennials have no clue who Bernie Madoff is and how long the SEC allowed him to operate his Ponzi scheme.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:54:31 PM

This bitcoin *halving* is an absolute joke. Demand is down, new bag HODL'ers are drying up. That's why the price is declining.
Plus, more and more people are waking up to the entire bitcoin space as being one giant scam, no different than Bernie Madoff. Most millennials have no clue who Bernie Madoff is and how long the SEC allowed him to operate his Ponzi scheme.

the history of the previous halving is the same as now, where before halving happened, the price decreased, but in fact what happened? after halving the price going to the moon. I think this only came from a few parties who wanted to get a cheap price before it really went away when halving happened. let's see 2020-2021 the time for history will repeat itself.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:01:03 PM

This entire bitcoin space breeds greed, envy, fear, and lust. All you of hodling bitcoin are mentally ill. You have been conned into thinking bitcoin is going to the moon. It's not. Charts show bitcoin is slowly bleeding to death. Bitcoin is no different than Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme where new bag holders are needed to pay off the earlier investors.

Mass adoption of bitcoin will never occur. Sorry! The price is far too unstable to be used as a form of payment. Businesses would get crushed if they took bitcoin as a payment due to the wild price fluctuations. Then you have to worry about the IRS on your ass to pay taxes. Is hodling worth the stress? Absolutely not. That's why women laugh at bitcoin and think it's a scam. Notice the crypto space is all dudes?

Say what you will about the US dollar, but it's still backed by a democracy and the most powerful military in human history. Accepted everywhere. Bitcoin is backed by absolutely nothing. Gold is backed by 5000 years of history of holding value, and is recognized worldwide. Women love gold. It's beautiful and tangible. A real asset worth owning.

I'm sorry, but you HODL'ers are mentally ill and are going to get crushed when bitcoin collapses in the coming recession. Bitcoin is going to get dumped fast as people need money to pay bills and survive. If you bought bitcoin early and already cashed out with gains, you are a wise investor and have my respect. If you're still hodling, your finances and reputation are on the line here. A reputation with your friends and family you can never get back. Don't risk it. Dump your bitcoin now before it wipes you out!

Not only on investing with bitcoin have to ready our mentality because each project investing real or online working site keep have two way lost or get much profit, without ready which way to lost our investing assets better keep left investing with any more project, keep working and become worker every day and you take safety your self with the same money earn.
Charles Norwood (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 12:45:20 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2019, 01:29:20 PM by Charles Norwood

Expect the bitcoin price to further decline. The holidays are coming. People will be selling and cashing out their bitcoin in order to pay bills and buy presents for loved ones.

Dreams of Lambos are fading away...
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:41:19 PM

I have been dealing with the bank for the past week sorting my account out since I somehow don't seem to receive all transactions going in. All it proved to me was that bitcoin is far superior. I don't have to phone a dumb ass bank and deal with idiots that actually don't care if my account works or not since they just filling in the hours and getting paid for it. They don't care if I lose business or can't do something because I do not have fiat in my bank account? I had access to only $25 for this whole weekend because of the bank. I was meant to get a deposit last week. I barely use my bank account and only use it basically as a wallet for when I need to spend fiat. I hold everything in crypto and as soon as I can use crypto to pay for food and the bills I am shutting my bank account the hell down because it is a disgusting experience and I have to have to rely on some other person.

With bitcoin, I am the bank I am in control. I fix my own account. It is my money after all so I want full control over it. No government in the world will take my crypto nor tax me on it. They can !#@# right off.
I will never have my account frozen since they can only do that to banks. YOu don't even control your own money in the bank. Then you come talking all this shit?? Dude I get paid in bitcoin and it is such a pleasure. I do my promotions and my CPA and what not and I withdraw whenever I like the fee is tiny and I get paid within an hour. No messing around no dealing with idiots. No people like you around.

Did you even read my last post? Don't think so. The user one post below my last on in this thread just pointed out that you not even replying to anyone not even to argue. You just post and run. Explain to me the point of that? If you don't like bitcoin or those who support it then why are you here? How does your brain work? Or rather not work?

*shakes head slowly*

Dixbless

Activity: 40
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:51:16 PM

LOL
Are you trying to make a hype there and make us angry or you really think so?
If second, you know nothing about this market and (WOMAN?? Do you know how many woman is trading now?). Read a little about this market before doing such posts. I would like to hear real facts, not that women do not trade in the market and therefore bitcoin is a scam.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 07:22:00 PM

The OP is all out of rage just because Bitcoin drop and it seems to me that this kind of people were not new in this forum because they can troll as much as they want since being a newbie is a badass. I just think that he's a trdader who happens to lose when Bitcoin price starts to decline. And now sharing his angst that Bitcoin might drop more because he can't control the people to FOMO since the holidays are coming. Cool

erricducducan26

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 07:24:03 PM

Your account looks like fake, to be honest. I think this post was paid by the people who don't like btc. We all know which people I mean.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:52:04 PM

Mass adoption of bitcoin will never occur. Sorry! The price is far too unstable to be used as a form of payment. Businesses would get crushed if they took bitcoin as a payment due to the wild price fluctuations. Then you have to worry about the IRS on your ass to pay taxes. Is hodling worth the stress? Absolutely not. That's why women laugh at bitcoin and think it's a scam. Notice the crypto space is all dudes?

Say what you will about the US dollar, but it's still backed by a democracy and the most powerful military in human history. Accepted everywhere. Bitcoin is backed by absolutely nothing. Gold is backed by 5000 years of history of holding value, and is recognized worldwide. Women love gold. It's beautiful and tangible. A real asset worth owning.

First and foremost, if all Bitcoin hodlers are mentally ill what are you doing here on this forum? So far as you are here on this forum then you are also mentally dead  Grin Grin Grin Grin... I don't think you really understand what Bitcoin is and why people hodl or use it. People invest in Bitcoin to make huge profits just by hodling it since they understand how the entire market works. Do not jump into conclusion if you don't understand reasons behind people do things. You should try to obtain information about things before saying things like this post of yours...
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:00:06 AM

The choice is in my hands. I hold Bitcoin or not, it is my full right. I know what risks and benefits I can get with Bitcoin. What is clear, my mentality has been tested since I first held the crypto currency. And if you are truly an enthusiastic crypto, then you should already know that mentality is important in crypto.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Charles Norwood (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 05:44:03 AM

Had enough pain yet HODL'ers?

Your money and reputations are collapsing with the bitcoin price just as I predicted! 🤣
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 10:15:46 AM

Had enough pain yet HODL'ers?

Your money and reputations are collapsing with the bitcoin price just as I predicted! 🤣

The real hodlers are buying strong as the bloodbath continues Smiley

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
btc78

Activity: 2450
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 10:19:06 AM

its Ok to be called as mentally ill person than desperated like you,i being mentally ill has a bright future ahead because i know that my Holdings will have fruits soon,but what about you?

this is  sad because i can feel that you wanted to have bitcoin but the problem is you have no resources to accumulate right?
dont worry when the time comes that we reached the top i will bump this thread to remind you of what stupidity you spreads in this forum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: