Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin: The path to $10,000,000 ten million dollars per coin  (Read 3070 times)
patroncito (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:00:45 PM

People will stop using banks once they realize that Bitcoin is a way better store of value and they have 100% control of their money.

People don't write paper letters anymore. They send emails and chat messages. Banks are post offices that will disappears and Bitcoin they they internet email.

You are WRONG, and make a really bad, fatal assumption. 

Crypto currency is the future of Money, yes, but it will NOT, NOT, NOT be bitcoin.   The future and what people will use will likely be a gold, oil, or government backed cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is just as bad as FIAT, backed by NOTHING.

REALITY:   Bitcoin has been around for a long time, gotten lots of press and attention, and people are still NOT using it in place of fiat for transactions.  A few transactions by aficionados yes, but not on any significant level.  So you just going to ignore that unpleasant fact that proves you wrong Huh

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality 🤣🤣🤣🤣

and you are 1000 times WRONG.

a Government 'backed'crypto will fail in its first HACK because of its centralized nature. Servers will be centralized and very vulnerable

You cant pay for everything with gold because is not divisible as Bitcoin.

The PETRO in Venezuela is FAILING already and people prefer to use bitcoin instead.
HardFacts

Activity: 434
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:05:53 PM

a Government 'backed'crypto will fail in its first HACK because of its centralized nature. Servers will be centralized and very vulnerable

The PETRO in Venezuela is FAILING already and people prefer to use bitcoin instead.

NOTHING works in Venezuela, a dishonest example that means NOTHING..   Crypto will very likely succeed in CHINA.

Central banks all over the world are buying GOLD.   So again, utter ignorance of reality on your part.

You will absolutely deserve what you get, stupid and intellectual dishonesty has consequences.

Hard Facts
zviadits

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:08:11 PM

Sure. Bitcoin could be worth that price or probably even more if people realize the importance of bitcoin in general and how it's a potentially great store of value, but I really doubt it will be in 10 years. For bitcoin to reach that price in such a timespan, the current financial system probably needs to collapse for people to be dumping their fiat into bitcoin.

Countries will not switch to the Bitcoin system because it is impossible to manage it. New financial systems could be created on the national cryptocurrency or stablecoin, however this is absolutely unsafe.
In my opinion, it is just needed to get people involved in Bitcoin and use Bitcoin as a separate independent financial branch
patroncito (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:09:38 PM

NOTHING works in Venezuela, a dishonest example that means NOTHING..   Crypto will very likely succeed in CHINA.

Central banks all over the world are buying GOLD.   So again, utter ignorance of reality on your part.

You will absolutely deserve what you get, stupid and intellectual dishonesty has consequences.

Hard Facts

so if BTC is useless for you, WTF are you doing here?. You know you are wrong but you are spreading shit with a purpose.....banker
brightemo

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:13:41 PM

This header is much more funny after new big price drop due to only one news!
HardFacts

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:14:41 PM

Sure. Bitcoin could be worth that price or probably even more if people realize the importance of bitcoin in general and how it's a potentially great store of value, but I really doubt it will be in 10 years. For bitcoin to reach that price in such a timespan, the current financial system probably needs to collapse for people to be dumping their fiat into bitcoin.

Countries will not switch to the Bitcoin system because it is impossible to manage it. New financial systems could be created on the national cryptocurrency or stablecoin, however this is absolutely unsafe.
In my opinion, it is just needed to get people involved in Bitcoin and use Bitcoin as a separate independent financial branch

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, bitcoin will not be used as money on any significant scale.   Why would people use a crypto backed by NOTHING Huh?  If I wanted a crypto currency, I would use a Gold backed or other real asset backed crypto.  Central banks are buying GOLD in record amounts, what is Bitcoin backing with Huh  Nothing...

How much is bitcoin being used in the financial system so far  Huh  Oh, its not, there is almost nothing that you can pay for in bitcoin, it must be converted to FIAT first.

Bitcoin Price is dropping like a rock, I wonder how low it has to go before you guys start to figure it out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

patroncito (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:17:26 PM

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.   Why would people use a crypto backed by NOTHING Huh?  I would use a Gold backed or other real asset back crypto.

How is that working out so far Huh  oh, its not, there is almost nothing that you can pay for in bitcoin, it must be converted to FIAT first.

Price is dropping like a rock, I wonder how low it has to go before you guys start to figure it out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bitcoin is backed by a secure network, math, energy and cryptography you 'nonsense facts'

A centralized government crypto'will fail just after its creation. You don't even know how bitcoin works. CLOWN
HardFacts

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:24:01 PM

Bitcoin is backed by a secure network, math, energy and cryptography you 'nonsense facts'

A centralized government crypto'will fail just after its creation. You don't even know how bitcoin works. CLOWN

A secure network means NOTHING in itself, if something useless is stored on it.  I could put " Hard Facts Coin " on a secure network, and it would still be worth zero.

I could make " hard facts coin " based on math, and it is still worth zero.

People waste a LOT of energy and time on things that are worth nothing.  Wasting energy on useless math does not create value, it is a waste.  I could make my " hard facts coin " use the entire output of a nuclear plant to create, and it would still be worth ZERO.

An INFINITE number of crypto currencies could use Cryptography, math, energy, block-chain, and secure networks, that does not give them all any value.

I know exactly how bitcoin works, I know how bubbles and manias work also !!!!   The sad fact for you is that you do not know how MONEY works  🤣🤣🤣🤣   Zero backing makes bitcoin just like fiat, but worse...  Fiat is bad, and always goes to zero, At least fiat is backed by a country, bitcoin has zero backing.

Hard Facts

patroncito (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:36:03 PM

A secure network means NOTHING in itself, if something useless is stored on it.  I could put " Hard Facts Coin " on a secure network, and it would still be worth zero.

I could make " hard facts coin " based on math, and it is still worth zero.

People waste a LOT of energy and time on things that are worth nothing.  Wasting energy on useless math does not create value, it is a waste.  I could make my " hard facts coin " use the entire output of a nuclear plant to create, and it would still be worth ZERO.

An INFINITE number of crypto currencies could use Cryptography, math, energy, block-chain, and secure networks, that does not give them all any value.

I know exactly how bitcoin works, I know how bubbles and manias work also !!!!   The sad fact for you is that you do not know how MONEY works  🤣🤣🤣🤣   Zero backing makes bitcoin just like fiat, but worse...  Fiat is bad, and always goes to zero, At least fiat is backed by a country, bitcoin has zero backing.

Hard Facts

***WRONG***

Bitcoin is backed by a lot of things.

So, yor you Gold is the only form of money? Gold can be counterfeit and is not divisible. A car dealership wont accept you 1 kilo of gold for an SUV. On the other hand there are a lot of dealerships getting bitcoin for cars.
Diirtmaan

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:14:43 PM

Bitcoin is designed to be more scarce every single day while the population is almost required to increase its demand. Why? Because people will have to sell their failed fiduciary currencies per Bitcoin. The current financial system failed already and people will realize that Bitcoin is the only system to reset everything. Governments will try to create their centralized cryptocurrencies that will fail like the fiat due to hacks and the fact that people will prefer to use Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a blackhole that is swallowing every single fiat bill. 10 million dollars per coin is probably too conservative. People who dont own Bitcoin now will have to own in it later. Those who are acummulating BTC right now will be the richest people in the world. Bitcoin should hit that price in the next 10 years and there is nothing that could stop it.

Imagine the dominance of Bitcoin over other assets if the coin will have a price of 10 million. This is just a crisis. Think rationally, Bitcoin does not need such a price, Bitcoin needs mass adoption
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:28:41 PM

$10m in 10 years is too soon. If that actually happens, something else is wrong with the world, or some major financial disaster happened for people to flock to bitcoin and bring the price up that high.

$1m in 10 years (or less) is more likely to happen, but first we need to hit $100k first.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:43:44 PM

$10m in 10 years is too soon. If that actually happens, something else is wrong with the world, or some major financial disaster happened for people to flock to bitcoin and bring the price up that high.

$1m in 10 years (or less) is more likely to happen, but first we need to hit $100k first.

What if that were true of $ 10 million per bitcoin, maybe the whole country's currency would be destroyed with bitcoin,
So I don't think it will happen until any time, unless bitcoin reaches $ 100,000 it can happen this too with that price there must be a debate between countries to overcome the ever-increasing bitcoin.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
patroncito (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:44:53 PM

As usual , you just keep pulling stupid ideas out of your ass that have no basis to what is really happening.

https://apnews.com/271053e63ca0434b8bc2cc399d6faea7

“No one can put up with this. We spend almost all day without electricity,” said Karina Camacho, a 56-year-old housewife who was about to buy a chicken when electronic payment machines stopped working. “There’s been no water since (last) Monday, you can’t call by phone, we can’t pay with cards or even eat.

No Power, No Internet , No Bitcoin Dufus.

In Venezuela , you are better off owning a Goat than Bitcoin.  Cool
At least you can milk the Goat when the power is off.  Roll Eyes

Again...what is your purpose? If Bitcoin is useless for you WTF are you doing here? BITCOIN is better than fiat, gold, silver and crypto issued by goverments. fags like khaos will eat from the trash once all of his fiat becomes worthless and banks disappear.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 04:27:50 PM

Bitcoin is designed to be more scarce every single day while the population is almost required to increase its demand. Why? Because people will have to sell their failed fiduciary currencies per Bitcoin. The current financial system failed already and people will realize that Bitcoin is the only system to reset everything. Governments will try to create their centralized cryptocurrencies that will fail like the fiat due to hacks and the fact that people will prefer to use Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a blackhole that is swallowing every single fiat bill. 10 million dollars per coin is probably too conservative. People who dont own Bitcoin now will have to own in it later. Those who are acummulating BTC right now will be the richest people in the world. Bitcoin should hit that price in the next 10 years and there is nothing that could stop it.
i agree that government can't stop bitcoin as long as there is a miner in someplace in the world transaction will continue
in my opinion bitcoin or blockchain is the new technology the country that will not adopt new technology will be left behind

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
patroncito (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:44:25 PM

i agree that government can't stop bitcoin as long as there is a miner in someplace in the world transaction will continue
in my opinion bitcoin or blockchain is the new technology the country that will not adopt new technology will be left behind

Yes, once you understand what bitcoin actually is you realize that it is an unstoppable blackhole that's is swallowing every single penny in the earth surface.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:57:54 PM

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, bitcoin will not be used as money on any significant scale.   Why would people use a crypto backed by NOTHING Huh?  If I wanted a crypto currency, I would use a Gold backed or other real asset backed crypto.  Central banks are buying GOLD in record amounts, what is Bitcoin backing with Huh  Nothing...
I accept one thing that with the current echo system and development bitcoin cannot be used for micro payments but since you are asking here about what is the backing in bitcoin, it is the amount of money people inject in the market and the hard investment is the backing, since you have a hard on for gold, what is gold, it is just a shiny metal and nothing else and you think that it will have value Roll Eyes.

HardFacts

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:43:02 PM

So, yor you Gold is the only form of money? Gold can be counterfeit and is not divisible. A car dealership wont accept you 1 kilo of gold for an SUV. On the other hand there are a lot of dealerships getting bitcoin for cars.

Gold is NOT the only form of money, I never stated that.   The fact that you have to post LIES what I posted is the first " Red Flag " for you as a person.  If a person hast to LIE to win an argument, they are not worth listening to.

ANOTHER LIE FROM YOU:

NO Car dealership is pricing cars in Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is far to unstable to price anything in bitcoin.  The price of bitcoin changes a huge amount in an hour, which makes it USELESS for pricing...   What the car dealerships are doing is facilitating the customer to change his bitcoin into US DOLLARS, and then accepting the US Dollar payment.  Cars are priced in US Dollars. 

Anyone dumb enough to listen to you deserves exactly what they get 🤣🤣🤣🤣
HardFacts

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:47:25 PM

I accept one thing that with the current echo system and development bitcoin cannot be used for micro payments but since you are asking here about what is the backing in bitcoin, it is the amount of money people inject in the market and the hard investment is the backing, since you have a hard on for gold, what is gold, it is just a shiny metal and nothing else and you think that it will have value Roll Eyes.

" HARD INVESTMENT"   Just like the hard investments into BERNIE MADOFF's pyramid scheme, and every other bubble and mania through out history.   If you believe anything that people put money into has value, you deserve exactly what you get   📉📉📉📉

It is funny how peoples GREED to get rich blind them to facts, but people have been making that mistake for thousands of years, nothing new here.

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the CONSEQUENCES of ignoring reality 🤣🤣🤣🤣
HardFacts

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:50:28 PM

Geez , the lack of info by the bitcoin nutjobs is scary.

https://invest.usgoldbureau.com/news/the-many-industrial-uses-of-gold/

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT:   People should really think twice when someone posts UTTERLY FALSE INFORMATION.   Even if I like someone, if they have to LIE or just be willfully STUPID to make their point, I stop listening, and look elsewhere for the truth.

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the CONSEQUENCES of ignoring reality 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hard Facts

patroncito (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 06:30:39 PM

Hard facts and khaos are the official clowns on this thread. Anyways, Bitcoin have had this type of faggy bashers all the way up where it is right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: