Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BItcoin: The path to $10,000,000 ten million dollars per coin  (Read 3066 times)
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:11:41 PM

In our generation mate, that's never going to happen, it's too much to hope and not realistic, I think 1 million is enough. The amount of $10,000,000 is very high, look if the $10 million bitcoin is multiplied to $10 million. Even the world's total value of money won't get closer to that amount, so I think that's exaggerated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:36:34 PM

You know I think with the world war rumors spurring up , they will soon be very important commodity , because in the time of war and famine one should understand the normal governmental body is set to collapse , so I think soon enough the bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are going to be super important and the way it is maintaining it's value above 7k shows that in the future we can see a pretty big move .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:39:04 PM

The price of $10 million could be reached in the next few years, we see that currencies have different exchange rates in each world. So if one day Bitcoin and crypto currencies are legalised in all countries in official currency, it will look so good. A value of $10 million will be reached if all nations use only one currency and have the same value, no more countries will be in debt or in crisis. Hopefully bitcoin has potential for this

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Diirtmaan

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:42:41 PM

You know I think with the world war rumors spurring up , they will soon be very important commodity , because in the time of war and famine one should understand the normal governmental body is set to collapse , so I think soon enough the bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies are going to be super important and the way it is maintaining it's value above 7k shows that in the future we can see a pretty big move .

But I would not want Bitcoin to grow precisely because of the cause of the war. In fact, it is very sad to see, because such conflicts are not needed by the civilized world. I would like to see the growth of Bitcoin and its dominance over fiat money because of its features and not due to the fact that during a possible war, a coin can become a means of survive
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:59:10 PM

Bitcoin is still a viable option even though it's virtual: “It will be an easy decision for many investment managers to make the decision to allocate at least 1% of their portfolio value in BTC. It's because? It's simple. If you have a portfolio of $ 10 million and invest $ 100,000 in Bitcoin, that value is worth 1% of the capital. If Bitcoin fails, this portfolio will lose only 1% of its value. Between 3 and 5 years, this is a percentage that most portfolios can bitter. But if Bitcoin succeeds, in 7 to 10 years that $ 100,000 could be worth over $ 25,000,000. This is more than twice the size of the entire portfolio. The big mistake someone would make today would be to buy an amount of Bitcoin you can't afford to lose. But an even bigger mistake would be to have no Bitcoin. ”
HardFacts

Activity: 434
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:13:54 AM

Bitcoin is still a viable option even though it's virtual: “It will be an easy decision for many investment managers to make the decision to allocate at least 1% of their portfolio value in BTC.

You are missing the OBVIOUS...   Investment managers are NOT investing in bitcoin, so no matter how much you want it to be true, it is simply NOT HAPPENING. 

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the CONSEQUENCES of ignoring reality  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hard Facts
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2020, 10:38:12 AM

With this development of events that you are talking about, you really need an alternative for fiat money and in this situation, cryptocurrency can really replace all national currencies if the whole world is drawn into a war.  But you need to take into account the fact that in very difficult situations in the world even the Internet can cease to exist and then the use of cryptocurrencies will be impossible.
Undoubtedly, if Bitcoin is the only international payment instrument and its demand in the world increases, then it is quite possible that its price will rise tens of thousands of times.
HardFacts

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:39:45 PM

You know I think with the world war rumors spurring up , they will soon be very important commodity , because in the time of war and famine one should understand the normal governmental body is set to collapse ,

That is why Central Banks and governments are buying as much GOLD as they can 💰💰💰💰    ZERO are buying Bitcoin.   If things get bad, you will see people flee speculative assets such as bitcoin as bubbles start to burst.   The price of a bitcoin will drop like a rock 📉📉📉📉

Hard Facts
HardFacts

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 03:57:55 PM

I just want to agree on this one. This is more realistic view of what is happening today. The post is more on optimistic one, there is no harm on setting our mind on greater things but the most important thing is we are doing something to make the impossible possible. On our own little ways, we can figure it out. Although there are many factors to consider, this is still possible.

Investing EMOTIONALLY is utterly stupid  🙈🙈🙈

The market does not care about what you WANT.   Many people have lost their homes, lost everything by making bad investments.  Invest in a downward performing asset, and there will be NOTHING you can do to stop losing your money.

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the CONSEQUENCES of  ignoring reality.    I would love to see the look on your face when the cold hard truth punches you in the face, and you realize that investing on hope was a really stupid idea.

Hard Facts
patroncito (OP)

Activity: 398
Merit: 107

LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:18:14 PM

I just want to agree on this one. This is more realistic view of what is happening today. The post is more on optimistic one, there is no harm on setting our mind on greater things but the most important thing is we are doing something to make the impossible possible. On our own little ways, we can figure it out. Although there are many factors to consider, this is still possible.

Investing EMOTIONALLY is utterly stupid  🙈🙈🙈

The market does not care about what you WANT.   Many people have lost their homes, lost everything by making bad investments.  Invest in a downward performing asset, and there will be NOTHING you can do to stop losing your money.

You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the CONSEQUENCES of  ignoring reality.    I would love to see the look on your face when the cold hard truth punches you in the face, and you realize that investing on hope was a really stupid idea.

Hard Facts

Ok. go and massage peter shiff balls. Bitcoin hodlers are used to read this kind of baseless, stupid bullshit from goldbugs and Bitcoin haters.

Bitcoin always win at the end.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 04:34:29 PM

These predictions are getting more and more ridiculous by the day. I have seen predictions for 25K per coin, 50K per coin, 100K per coin and even 1 million per coin. But this is the first time I have seen such an insane prediction of $10 million per coin. At this rate, the market capitalization of Bitcoin would be $200 trillion, which would represent 2/3rd of all the wealth in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: