Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hahn Air to Issue World’s First Blockchain & Cryptocurrency-Based Flight Tickets  (Read 150 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 02:59:56 AM

Hahn Air, a Dreieich, Germany-based company offering scheduled and charter flights, has become the world’s first airline to issue tickets using blockchain.

The move comes after Hahn Air entered a strategic partnership with open-source travel distribution platform Winding Tree, whose homegrown blockchain platform will be used in the new ticket-issuance system.

Click here for the full news

How I wish other airline companies are implementing crypto and blockchain-baaed flight tickets for passengers like me. I'm a frequent traveler to be honest, so I think this one is a great idea by Hahn Air.

If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would not hesitate in booking my flight frequently with Hahn Air. I just hope that other airline companies such as Air Asia, Fly Scoot, Cathay Pacific would follow suit.

What do you guys think about Hahn Air issuing the world's first cryptocurrency and blockchain-based plane tickets? I would love hearing your thoughts or opinions about this. Thanks!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:40:44 AM

If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would not hesitate in booking my flight frequently with Hahn Air. I just hope that other airline companies such as Air Asia, Fly Scoot, Cathay Pacific would follow suit.

What do you guys think about Hahn Air issuing the world's first cryptocurrency and blockchain-based plane tickets? I would love hearing your thoughts or opinions about this. Thanks!

The airline, travel and generally the tourism industry can all benefit with the use of the blockchain technology and this is one big area where innovations are really needed to answer the surge of demand expected in the next decade. What Hahn Air is doing will certainly be watched by other players and once they see that the blockchain technology has been very successful and been doing wonders to this outfit then we can expect others to slowly adopt their own improvised blockchain-supported platform. This is just a matter of time, I am sure.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:52:18 AM

For people who have the thinking that blockchain is used only on bitcoin can now know about its usage getting spread on different levels. Hahn Air which has got its base in Germany itself shows that they always look for advancement. With the new ticketing partnering with the open source travel distribution platform Winding Tree will get the attention of more flight companies around the globe.

This is just a beginning of the new technology into a new platform, the effectiveness achieved will get reflected with more airlines starting to issue blockchain based flight tickets. In the meantime surely it'll face criticism which is common in the crypto market. This means it is on the growing path.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████