Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:16:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRUM bruteforcer Wanted! Immediate prize of 0.1 BTC + a lifetime chance  (Read 127 times)
marko10921 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:18:53 AM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (2)

I am the initator of the following topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162837.msg51746952#msg51746952

So here's the deal, I am hiring a bruteforcer. To get hired you need to decrypt the following Electrum wallet:

https://pastebin.com/BFzstwTJ

The password, which I know, is between 5 to 9 chars (should be fairly easy, or not), I am not saying the exact length but it's between 5>9, the chars are 0..1, a..z, A..Z and probably one or two special ones similar to !@#$%^&.:

I am pretty sure the password is not part of any dictionaries, so don't even try to attack it by dictionary, bruteforce please!

As soon as you recover the password, message it to me in private and you are hired on spot. After I confirm I've found the cracker, I will ask you to post the btc address here and I will pay to it 0.1 btc immediatelly. But that's the least important part. The one to get hired will be given a new test of 10 BTC prize in private. And the final prize after that's done, is the last test for 100 btc.

Please rookies and noobs abtain from posting stupid ideas as in previous topic. You are not fooling anyone and just wasting your/my time. (I am only mentioning this because of guys like seoincorporation, everyone is welcomed to post as long as it is relevant to this topic).

If no one sends me the password by around 10 December 2019, I will post the password here in public anyway.

To get hired, just message me the password in private. It's that easy. Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: