Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Year 2020 expectations  (Read 1446 times)
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:01:30 AM

Good market will bring in more investors but if market continue to be in this bad shape it will be a disaster to both bounty hunters and new projects, lets all wait and see what next year will bring

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:19:10 AM

I do not think that in 2020 there will again be a good time for IEO or ICO. I believe that we will see new trends and what we see now will no longer be relevant. as fast as IEO appeared - a new format will appear that will be hype
At least you must try to visit a reliable ico listing site just like icodrop and then it must change your opinion about the future of the ICO and IEO. As you can see so many new fundraising is coming every day. It's still relevant as long as you are following the correct platform. I never follow a crap platform and nothing happened with me. I never get a problem.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Xampeuu

Activity: 1414
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:19:34 AM

I think for 2020 it will be better than now, especially if there are many countries that adopt mass cryptocurrency, but at least we have good news at the beginning of 2020, where ethereum v 2.0 will be coming soon. of course this will trigger other altcoins to develop, if the event is successful

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:07:51 AM

New upcoming projects are targeting 2020 either for good market season or because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, they want to avoid loses that is plaguing crypto space at all cost, even good projects of this year had hard time gathering needed fund and the lucky ones managed to reach softcap, what do you think about year 2020? will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?

Nobody knows what will happen in 2020, but I choose to be optimistic and confident that the price of Bitcoin will rise again above $ 10k. If the price of bitcoin is above $ 10k, investor confidence will recover and maybe they will hunt good altcoins for the short and long term.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:16:36 AM

My hope is that ICO and IEO can again compete again against good projects that could make bounty hunters more eager to promote their campaigns.
But if the market still remains bad investors will be hard to come back against them or help to give funds in their project that makes the Softcap not reached.
if IEO or ICO investment can grow again then the impact will be many, as a bounty campaign participant I expect that too. if that can happen certainly there will be more work available, and it is hoped that developments in the IEO system can help grow investor confidence returns
I think investors are currently only interested in IEO projects at big exchanges because this is the only way to secure their investment. In fact, ICOs are no longer trusted by people and the high of risk is the main reason why investors often stay away from this type of investment. May be many people who are still interested in ICOs but it will certainly be difficult to make a profit because most ICOs are scams.

Personally, for the past year, I have been looking for good IEO projects at top 10 exchanges and predict that this type of investment will become more popular by 2020.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 09:29:51 AM

New upcoming projects are targeting 2020 either for good market season or because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, they want to avoid loses that is plaguing crypto space at all cost, even good projects of this year had hard time gathering needed fund and the lucky ones managed to reach softcap, what do you think about year 2020? will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?

Hopes are high because 2020 is the year for another Bitcoin halving, that means lesser Bitcoin that will be mine and difficulty will go up, so it's a different scenario for all of us here, definitely, Bitcoin and some other coins will go up but we never know how high will it be, but I will be happy if it double my profit, I do not expect too much.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:34:06 AM

No hope for new project that is for sure. Just take a look in IcoBench and you will see how low ICO's have become as in Q1 every week there were about 15+ project launching, then in Q2 were about 10-12 followed by Q3 with ~10 and now in Q4 we barely see 5 projects so I would expect that q1 of 2020 to see ~2-3 project launching every week which is a clear sign that ICO's are dead and people are waiting for another bull run in order to launch their ideas. Yes , there are exceptions like in every domain but even them won't risk to launch now when no one is investing into ICO's and even angel and private investors don't trow money into them any longer.

On altcoins I can see a rise on dex projects, this is my prediction for 2020, that dex will have a significant rise in price like block , waves , stakenet and komodo.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:35:51 AM

Oh, 2020 promises to be interesting and I think we should release from any illusions. I can plead the fact that the american stock market is on the historical peak and any further movement (either upward or downward) may effect on the crypto market sufficiently. Regardless the stock market I am sure that there will be nice movements in bitcoin as well as I am awaiting nice movements in some altcoins but I plead not to accept my thoughts as a manual to do. I am making up my portfolio by buying cheap coins. In general I buy and invest unless a downtrend happens.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:05:35 AM

New fund raising system will be introduced by 2020 hopefully it will be better than IEO and there will be better hype too, i think btc halving will do its part too but i don't know about altcoins

If you know a new kind of fundraising can you give us a hint on what kind of fundraising will that be, all kinds of fundraising have been employed, in my opinion I cannot think of another fundraising, although it is very important for legit projects so they can set up their platform.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:29:47 AM

New fund raising system will be introduced by 2020 hopefully it will be better than IEO and there will be better hype too, i think btc halving will do its part too but i don't know about altcoins

If you know a new kind of fundraising can you give us a hint on what kind of fundraising will that be, all kinds of fundraising have been employed, in my opinion I cannot think of another fundraising, although it is very important for legit projects so they can set up their platform.

I also didn't think about what the new fundraising system would be. would it involve bounty hunters or like IEO, as far as I saw a system like IEO with direct fundraising in large markets such as binance was quite successful and had a large volume in early trading. I wonder what is better than a system like IEO in 2020.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:41:40 AM

I hope you are right because i can't think of a better way without getting rid of bounties for good, bounty hunters plays a big part when creating awareness for new projects and if a new fundraising that works perfectly comes along then its the end for bounties

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:06:33 PM

I hope you are right because i can't think of a better way without getting rid of bounties for good, bounty hunters plays a big part when creating awareness for new projects and if a new fundraising that works perfectly comes along then its the end for bounties
even if the bounty campaigns will disappear, new tools will appear that will help us to earn in this market. don't worry. those people who have long been in the bounty campaign market will find their place

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 12:13:44 PM

I wonder what will happen in 2020 will there be a change or will it still be the same on this years? many say the price of Bitcoin will high soar and many new projects that promise to emerge, I still don't believe it because it's all just a prediction. so let's we waiting.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:15:34 PM

I believe that the much anticipated bull run comes along with halving. Because miners will get less reward for mined block in BTC, so the price has to grow up to attract them to continue in mining and ensure the network security

bitLeap

Activity: 1190
Merit: 484

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:23:06 PM

My hope is that ICO and IEO can again compete again against good projects that could make bounty hunters more eager to promote their campaigns.
But if the market still remains bad investors will be hard to come back against them or help to give funds in their project that makes the Softcap not reached.
if IEO or ICO investment can grow again then the impact will be many, as a bounty campaign participant I expect that too. if that can happen certainly there will be more work available, and it is hoped that developments in the IEO system can help grow investor confidence returns
As a bounty hunter, we only hope that there are job opportunities that can produce, even without ICO, IEO or others, the important thing is that there are opportunities for our minds as bounty hunters to get results.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:33:05 PM

Hopes are high because 2020 is the year for another Bitcoin halving, that means lesser Bitcoin that will be mine and difficulty will go up, so it's a different scenario for all of us here, definitely, Bitcoin and some other coins will go up but we never know how high will it be, but I will be happy if it double my profit, I do not expect too much.
I am only interested in profits for the time being and not sure the future of this market so this time you should limit trading. In fact, any investment needs to be considered carefully but it is best to sit still and wait for what will happen next. This year I'm not interested in investing and just trying to make money from bounty campaigns because this is the simplest way to adapt to the upcoming market.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:40:21 PM

I think next year would be turnaround year for crypto and all crypto-related activity as well. With the upcoming Bitcoin halving, BTC would be able to bring most altcoins with it and new IEOs would come out. With the development, Bounty hunters maybe will benefit from it. Interesting to see what will happen.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 03:05:04 PM

with works as different offers on scheme with the initial project offering developer might gains on returns as expecting with least on expends as applying limit on funding to cover with chance as collecting investment from different parties on entrance with field of business with the ico , ieo and the imo terms of offers for public audience.

JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:15:27 PM

I think next year would be turnaround year for crypto and all crypto-related activity as well. With the upcoming Bitcoin halving, BTC would be able to bring most altcoins with it and new IEOs would come out. With the development, Bounty hunters maybe will benefit from it. Interesting to see what will happen.

That's what I think too as most of the remaining project now that is existing are the legit ones that are surviving despite of the bear market, I would also love to see that in the year 2020 those shitcoins or dead coins will be gone in listing sites as well as exchange that provides only fake volume as well as wash trading.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:26:27 PM

That's what I think too as most of the remaining project now that is existing are the legit ones that are surviving despite of the bear market, I would also love to see that in the year 2020 those shitcoins or dead coins will be gone in listing sites as well as exchange that provides only fake volume as well as wash trading.
we will see many delisting coins or token in exchange from now on. In this bearish market be the selection moment for cryptocurrency , projects that have no update their development or have zero trading volume will gone soon. Its good for crypto balancing and inventors will protected if exchanges do this thing. And bitcoin , major altcoin will get positive effect from it

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █