Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Year 2020 expectations  (Read 1446 times)
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:53:33 PM

In my opinion, next year will be very difficult especially for the Bounty Hunter. Then no one will do promote their Project by Bounty Hunter. Because they can list the project in the market with the money. So I don't think they need to promote it again on social media with money by hunters.

Let's say IEO. In the years ahead, IEO pressure will increase and almost all projects will be launched through IEO. Even a new way can come which is not be thought of.
I think there is still hope for bounty hunters, at least there are projects that will launch a bounty campaign to promote and get enough funds to compete with other projects. I hope there will be as many bounties in 2020 as in 2017 and early 2018
bounty campaign expectations exist when investment trends in new projects begin to be interested again, so now we will wait for the market and investor trends to trust new projects again. if that happens then bounty campaigns like 2017 could be repeated again

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:04:15 PM

I don't expect very much of 2020.
I think bitcoin halving will not meet expectations...
But I really hope that 2021 year will be so crazy as 2017...

Why would 2021 be any better than 2020? Right now, we know that the Bitcoin halving has been a bullish event every time it has occurred so far.

Sure, there's a short bearish period directly after each halving, but that's usually very brief, with the uptrend typically resuming soon after.

Personally, I believe the first half of 2020 will be a sizeable rally, and we'll again fall off back down to around current levels throughotu Q3/Q4 2020.
volporg

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:11:56 PM

Talking about 2020 and further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:13:11 PM

Talking about 2020 and further crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple tokens. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions

Evening mate. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.
volporg

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:17:29 PM

Evening mate. I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is Housinet ICO. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on property management industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:23:24 PM

Not really. There are many criteria I pay attention to as well. And as for solutions I follow - there are only 2 or 3. If you are interested, my latest discovery is Housinet ICO. What I am impressed with - entirely new approach on property management industry. Heard of the solution already? A popular one these days

Housinet? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on property management industry?
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:23:58 PM

I expect more new projects will pop-out to keep up with the hype of the Bitcoin halving and I think that year 2020 will be a good year for crypto. We have survived the bear market in 2018-2019 so no matter what bad news or things to happen next year is not a big problem for us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
volporg

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:26:51 PM

Housinet? It seems that I've met the project somewhere, but cannot remember for sure. What exactly attracts you in their approach on property management industry?

There are several points. In few words, the basis is launching smart property management software that incorporates blockchain and rule based workflow technology to streamline real estate rental management. But of course, it is also on much higher transparency, usability, reliability side. I would probably recommend you to check out their website and watch the explainer video

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:30:53 PM

Even after halving and BTC going up already, I think the new projects are still going to have a hard time going to be funds because there is just not much ideas to explore already. Most of the projects soon that will be announced are just a copy of the past projects that died.  The ones that will last til the bullrun come are the ones that will still be traded on the exchanges. And the only bounty campaigns you will see are the ones paying BTC or ETH.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:37:33 PM

There's high expectations for next year fingers crossed we won't be disappointed. Many projects are looking to enter market by next year if the market recovers.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:50:08 PM

New upcoming projects are targeting 2020 either for good market season or because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, they want to avoid loses that is plaguing crypto space at all cost, even good projects of this year had hard time gathering needed fund and the lucky ones managed to reach softcap, what do you think about year 2020? will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?
I don’t know how about the ICO, but usually a year before the start of the bitcoin halving, bitcoin starts to grow and if it grows smoothly then altcoins also start to grow. If I am not mistaken, halving should happen in May 2021, so my dear friends, we still have half a year left for each of us to find money for cryptocurrency and if this happens, then with the skills that we will acquire now in the growing market It’s much easier to earn, and therefore more.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:01:30 PM

will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?
I doubt it unless these projects turn out to be legitimate money makers, which hasn't really been the case thus far.  And how many IEO's can possibly be released?  I think that whole space is a bit different from the ICO one, which is a cesspool for scammers and people who don't know what they're doing.

And bounty hunters?  I hope we see the last of them, because whether you admit it or not, they're just paid spammers, and the advertising they spam is usually for scam projects that people end up losing money on.  Bounty hunters do zero good for anyone but themselves, and I'd be happy if the entire altcoin bounty section here were deleted by theymos.  I don't think 2020 is going to be any better for them than it was this year, and bounties are probably on the decline.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:05:26 PM

I am very reserved in making prognosis when it comes to crypto as it is such a unpredictable ecosystem. But I agree that we should see a proper bull season, the one that we have been waiting for for 2 years now. But I lack the optimism about the extent of it, it may be totally underwhelming, especially because of the fact that everyone is expecting it to follow the 2017 pattern.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:17:54 PM

There's high expectations for next year fingers crossed we won't be disappointed. Many projects are looking to enter market by next year if the market recovers.

Everyone wants 2020 to be a starting point for the revival of the cryptocurency world again like in 2017, especially in 2020 there will be an important event awaited by the traders and bitcoiners,  that is halving day, and at that time we can see how the reduction in BTC blocks will be able to influence price increases bitcoin we hope the event and of course all hope if the reduction in the BTC block will affect bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies back on the positive path.

Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:18:00 PM

New upcoming projects are targeting 2020 either for good market season or because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, they want to avoid loses that is plaguing crypto space at all cost, even good projects of this year had hard time gathering needed fund and the lucky ones managed to reach softcap, what do you think about year 2020? will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?
For IEO, top exchange IEO always good. For altcoins, could be average but not bad as 2018. 2021 is the year for altcoins season. Total cap will be rise from 240 to 700 billions. For new coin next year could be a good year. I also expect that good year for maximum supply release of some coin.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:20:34 PM

In my opinion, next year will be very difficult especially for the Bounty Hunter. Then no one will do promote their Project by Bounty Hunter. Because they can list the project in the market with the money. So I don't think they need to promote it again on social media with money by hunters.

Let's say IEO. In the years ahead, IEO pressure will increase and almost all projects will be launched through IEO. Even a new way can come which is not be thought of.
I think there is still hope for bounty hunters, at least there are projects that will launch a bounty campaign to promote and get enough funds to compete with other projects. I hope there will be as many bounties in 2020 as in 2017 and early 2018
bounty campaign expectations exist when investment trends in new projects begin to be interested again, so now we will wait for the market and investor trends to trust new projects again. if that happens then bounty campaigns like 2017 could be repeated again
The reward from bounty wont be as important as the success of the project and record of good turn over of project at exchange listing but I think investors will prefer low hardcap, pre ico products, successful ICO projects in 2017-2019 than new project. The sentiment from the high number of scam projects wont be forgotten quickly except their is another distraction

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:26:02 PM

I believe that 2020 will be more profitable. This year there were many mistakes that should be corrected and therefore next year should meet all expectations.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:30:02 PM

I think 2020 will be a very interesting year in many spheres. Crypto is one of them, hope we will see some interesting moves here, and hopefully not only on Bitcoin graphs Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:37:20 PM

We still couldn't say it clearly. But looking always positive let us claim that 2020 will be a good year for crypto currency enthusiasts. Being so positive sometimes would turn its back on us, so remember when there is a rise there will be always a downfall, so that everybody would be somehow prepared when it comes to that.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:26:46 PM

One thing relative to this space is that it is unpredictable; however from a reality point of view I think most investors will be careful of where they invest so as not to miss out on whatever that comes with the BTC halving. With this, IEOs might face a tough time unless the project is truly solid; since most projects are finding it difficult meeting the required funds I wonder what will be the fate of some projects next year; it might be the issue of solid and provable ideas or no successful IEO.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██