Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we all fools on believing the word "HOLD"?  (Read 5735 times)
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:24:36 PM

Believing in something is not an act of folishness. It is better to hold rather than panic selling , if you think the alts or tokens you are holding have the chance to pump in future then why not HOLD ? So better to take risks when it comes to trading so that you will not regret.

I am sure that for many the word HOLD has opened in a new light in the light of current events. Those who have been holding Bitcoin since 2017-2018, or even earlier, have received their full benefit from HOLD.
And this makes me happy, because every time bitcoin fell in price, people appeared endlessly repeating that the hold does not work.

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 09:32:20 AM

I think it has proven now that we are not fools to believe the word "HODL", however it should be for bitcoin only as it's only bitcoin which is very profitable this time, altcoins maybe dying, like the majority of the altcoins particularly on the coins op is holding. \

The bull run does not even give a sign of relief.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:06:00 PM

Altcoins under top 20 on coinmarketcap are risky for long term holding, I won't dare hold such coins unless they make it into top 20, these coins can how long in few months or years after launch, some of them are built to live for short life span, you need to be very careful around them, now that altcoin season looks possible it's better to hold and see what you can make out of it.

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:06:34 PM

I like to share my story being a crypto enthusiast, a trader and an investor at the same time.

I started in this forum in year 2015 when altcoins are still a good investment and Binance is still not the most popular exchange in the market.
I trade with Poloniex most of the time, sometimes I trade with Bittrex but then I realize that I am not so profitable with trading since I cannot focus on it due to the reason that i have a day job to prioritize.

Therefore, I started to invest for long term and I was entice by how the market moves and I was so optimistic that long term could really change my life.
So to make the story short, I invested with different altcoins and have help it until now.

Now, when the bull run comes, I still couldn't sell right away as I was getting greedy thinking I could earn more when I still hold.
of course, who would not HODL when all your friends in the group chat are also doing the same, even if the price rise high already, they are still saying HODL, and I really do it, and just sell a small portion of my investment to reward myself temporarily was I was into a big goal with my remaining investment.

And then, the correction comes started in year 2018, and I still didn't panic, continue to hold and even accumulate a bit when I see price has really dump a lot, just imagine ETH drop 10 times, so its really cheap and really tempting for any investors. So here I am now, I am still holding at a big loss but at the same time I am still hopeful one day my dreams will come into reality.

So top 10 of my portfolio consist of the following based on my blockfolio.

1) Atlant
2) Edgeless
3) Centra
4) Humaniq
5) Matchpool
6) Lunyr
7) KIN
8.) FUEL
9) SONM
10)NPXS

Please tell me if I should still expect I will be profitable or just give up now already.

Well, I think from 1-9 list of the token you've mentioned forget about them all except for NPXS it might be cheap for now in the market
but when the altcoins season comes believe me this pundix will all of a sudden spike its price value in the market. But this is just my perception about it, besides the final decision is still in your hands, good luck!

Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:22:54 PM

if we would have a look at the current prices of bitcoin we unterstand that HOLD prooved to be the right strategy. I'm sure that many holders won't sell their BTC even at these prices. so keep calm and carry on holding.

HOLD is not a stupid word, HODL means a lot in the world of cryptocurrencies,
because these are words that mean something to the community, yes trust breeds HODL!

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 03:52:46 PM

I think it would be foolish to think of people as fools who hold on to Bitcoin or other rated cryptocurrencies. At least those who bought Bitcoin in early 2020, as well as Ethereum, have very good profits to this day and in no way regret their decision to hold on to the cryptocurrency.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 05:35:48 PM

Believing in something is not an act of folishness. It is better to hold rather than panic selling , if you think the alts or tokens you are holding have the chance to pump in future then why not HOLD ? So better to take risks when it comes to trading so that you will not regret.

During the last 2-3 years, how many of the altcoins and tokens that you were holding have undergone pump? I am not an advocate of panic selling. But if you are holding a coin, which hasn't gone up in a long time, then there is no point in trusting it any further. If you continue to hold such coins, then after some time it is going to get delisted from the exchanges and you will be stuck without any other option. 
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 06:15:52 AM

if we would have a look at the current prices of bitcoin we unterstand that HOLD prooved to be the right strategy. I'm sure that many holders won't sell their BTC even at these prices. so keep calm and carry on holding.

Yep. HODL is very useful advice, but I believe it only applies to Bitcoin and is not always suitable for Altcoins

Many retail investors cannot stand BTC fluctuations and are afraid when the price drops nearly 50% and eventually sell their assets.
Their choose to stop halfway by taking the risk of losing and losing the opportunity to reap profits when it has skyrocketed again like now.
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 09:07:34 AM

Yep. HODL is very useful advice, but I believe it only applies to Bitcoin and is not always suitable for Altcoins

Many retail investors cannot stand BTC fluctuations and are afraid when the price drops nearly 50% and eventually sell their assets.
Their choose to stop halfway by taking the risk of losing and losing the opportunity to reap profits when it has skyrocketed again like now.

I don't think so, bitcoin is just one coin, yes it's profitable but if we look around we will also see some altcoins that are profitable, especially the major altcoins. Though we can say that altcoins are more risky to hold than bitcoin, but if we are a real investors who knows how to take and manage risk, I think we will be profitable and we have to be realistic at the same time as profit does not come to every coin we hold, somehow we might also lose some of our holdings but knowing how to diversify our assets would certainly help us.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 10:50:49 PM

I don't know about the coins that you share in your blockfolios except NPXS, try if you buy big coins like BNB, XRP, XLM, XEM and LINK it will be different they are worth holding
Yes, everyone can only give advice according to what they already know in the token, but in terms of buying, I think it is a full right for each individual, so we have no right to invite that person to buy what token we want.
Personally I don't really tell people even my close friends and relatives to buy a coin for them to earn in the long run, I just let them discover crypto and if they'll ask me, that's the time I will give my advice according to my experience only, telling them more about risk than reward will make them think twice before investing and in that way they would not blame you if they'll fail.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Viscore (OP)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 10:57:40 PM

1) Atlant
2) Edgeless
3) Centra
4) Humaniq
5) Matchpool
6) Lunyr
7) KIN
8.) FUEL
9) SONM
10)NPXS

Please tell me if I should still expect I will be profitable or just give up now already.

Of all of my holdings, only NPXS had pump so far.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x-nem/

Unfortunately I was still not able to sell because the pump is not good enough to give me a profit, I'm hoping it will pump more but it seems the market is not bullish anymore.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MCobian

Merit: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 11:05:27 PM

I don't think we are fools with the HODL coins that we believe will pumping in the future, what makes us look stupid is holding shitcoins that have
no future. Therefore it is very important in choosing the right coins for us to hold, because not all coins are eligible for holding. I never get tired of
always recommending investing in top altcoins. Such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink and Binance coin. Because the coins that I have
mentioned several times give a very high pump surprise, so it is very profitable if HODL coins are like that.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 11:37:56 PM

1) Atlant
2) Edgeless
3) Centra
4) Humaniq
5) Matchpool
6) Lunyr
7) KIN
8.) FUEL
9) SONM
10)NPXS

Unfortunately I was still not able to sell because the pump is not good enough to give me a profit, I'm hoping it will pump more but it seems the market is not bullish anymore.
Remembering those days where Pundix,Atlant,Centra and Lunyr was one of those famous projects wayback in 2017 or before that bull run event when these coins are on the hype.

For those who held then for sure they are still holding still up to this very moment.Price of alts didnt really increase that much or simply talks about tokens that does have the same blockchain
ex. Erc20.If you do tend to look at them then you can tell that there's no much significant movement.

Bull run today is more focused on Bitcoin and some Coins and not to tokens.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 12:05:27 AM

Perhaps, if the altcoins you will hold in the long term is belong at the top 5 altcoins in the market I think risk is very minimal.
But if the coins are more than top 5 and up the risk is much higher than the first one in my own opinion. And believing in the word
HOLD is not representing you are fools, of course not! I disagreed on that matter anyway.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 04:44:36 AM

For the @op altcoin you mentioned, it looks like the result of the bounty? I also had it before but I sold it. indeed from all that you have called there is no significant increase at present. changing DeFi trends and platforms that are not accepted by the market make most of them experience failures and even lead to scams. In the past the bounty results were estimated to be large, but if the calculation is now down

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Traderbtcc

Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 06:07:50 AM

The only coin that has benefitted from hodling is bitcoin. And maybe Ethereum and Litecoin if you bought in the early days when they were about a $1.
You're absolutely right mate, the only coins that one can hold and make some huge profits are the coins you listed, the rest altcoin projects are only out to make some money from investors and weak hands who dump early..
With the other alts, you have to understand that the only beneficiaries are the developers. There are so many coins, why start a new one instead of helping improve an existing coin? Because the developer wants to make bank.

First they launch their coin, and maybe do a ninja mine so they accumulate before everyone else. Or maybe do an ICO. Then a bit of hype to get ordinary people to buy, while the developer is offloading to the ordinary person. Then once the developer has made a profit, it all sort of dies away. Rinse and repeat. If you don't sell during the hype period, you become a bagholder.
Developers care less about the projects nowadays, they just  build the project in order to get rich quuck, no one is passionate about building something different that will help the society, that's why holding altcoins with no unique use cases is dangerous to our portfolio, also projects that pre mine coins are dangerous to hold cause the team have alot tokens to dump on normal people,holding altcoins is just something else honestly, no Pont holding if you don't know why you should hold that coin.

Viscore (OP)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 12:36:23 PM

1) Atlant
2) Edgeless
3) Centra
4) Humaniq
5) Matchpool
6) Lunyr
7) KIN
8.) FUEL
9) SONM
10)NPXS

Remembering those days where Pundix,Atlant,Centra and Lunyr was one of those famous projects wayback in 2017 or before that bull run event when these coins are on the hype.

For those who held then for sure they are still holding still up to this very moment.Price of alts didnt really increase that much or simply talks about tokens that does have the same blockchain
ex. Erc20.If you do tend to look at them then you can tell that there's no much significant movement.

That's correct, there's no bull run for most altcoins, only few in the market and these are major altcoins only. Most of my holdings now does not have a volume anymore, so I think my expectation was wrong to expect that they'll pump this bull run or altcoins season.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 01:20:25 PM

That's correct, there's no bull run for most altcoins, only few in the market and these are major altcoins only. Most of my holdings now does not have a volume anymore, so I think my expectation was wrong to expect that they'll pump this bull run or altcoins season.
the pumping up of the bulls this time around is mostly the case with popular altcoins. even some popular altcoins have experienced very little movement.
but if you look at some of the altcoins some made a pump this week. such as ARCS, AME, and CATT. was seen as an asset with a dormant project and finally the developer proved that their market and products could also compete in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2021, 10:59:43 PM

the pumping up of the bulls this time around is mostly the case with popular altcoins. even some popular altcoins have experienced very little movement.
but if you look at some of the altcoins some made a pump this week. such as ARCS, AME, and CATT. was seen as an asset with a dormant project and finally the developer proved that their market and products could also compete in the market.

Yep, These three-coin prices have experienced fantastic increases, I don't know about AME and CATT
but specifically for ARCS I feel it is price manipulation, not organic growth
ARCS price for today is $ 0.91, Total supply: 20 Billion, Holders 1699 and with a 24-hour trading volume of US $ 225,618, looks like fishy.
Be careful...
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 11:33:24 PM

1) Atlant
2) Edgeless
3) Centra
4) Humaniq
5) Matchpool
6) Lunyr
7) KIN
8.) FUEL
9) SONM
10)NPXS

You've kept hold for long years. Have patience, and if there is no volume try to sell little by little. Feel happy if your holdings provide you with atleast 25% profit out of the capital investment. If I'm not wrong, these are the tokens that pumped high during the previous bull market. Myself too missed that opportunity to sell when the market is at the peak. By the time even the altcoins worth nothing had good trading volume. Now as mentioned very specific altcoins are highly bullish and there is no big movement with other altcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: