Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: paying Bitcoin/altcoin to play a game for me.  (Read 116 times)
micx1 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:20:16 PM

Hi I am talking about Forgotten artifacts: forgottenartifacts.io

I want someone who want to play in my place dungeons (easy game  and smooth runs & solo, no multiplayer) and farm loot.

I pay in Bitcoin/altcoins. I search for low price but there can be a bonus.

I bought stones to enter the dungeon.

i have 26 stones. 1 stone per dungeonrun.

Do 1 dungeon to level 7-8 (try to collect 3-4 loots from chests)---> not common loot,only  rare, epic, legendary, mythical and trancendence

I have a good sword: Mythical so you cleave like nothing trough mobs
I have a stone: golden vanegg brook that gives you healt every 2 seconds ---> easy right ---> take this in your inventory.

The inventory has 4 spaces, so the egg can be dropped before you exit the dungeon to pick up the max of 4 loots. don't worry i dont loose the egg by this.

every level of the dungeon has a white exit--> return with loot and survive and a red portal--> go to next level. go to level 6-8 dpending on how many loot you found. only rare(blue) and higher needs to be picked up (they make a guitarsound while dropped.)

This game is supereasy.

Dont die, dont quit or the entrystone is consumed and no loot taken out. If the level gets to hard and you have loot, exit trough the white portal. You'll notice how it orks after 1 dungeonrun.

The dungeon is the adventuredungeon, it only consumes 1 stone.

PM me your low price in bitcoin or dollar or ethereum or so (low budget) + if we find a very good weapon or loot i'll reward you with a nice bonus.

send me your telegram or skype or something to communicate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: