Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:20:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest Way to Make Money with Crypto?  (Read 1098 times)
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:01:42 PM

I think earning in cryptocurrency nowadays is hard because everything you do here in cryptocurrency for you to earn profit is you need to work hard for it like doing trading, mining, investing and so on. In my own opinion, the easiest way for you to earn in crypto is by joining in siganture campaigns because you don't need to use any money for you to earn with it, you just need an account that has a high rank for you to be able to join.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:06:59 PM

I think earning in cryptocurrency nowadays is hard because everything you do here in cryptocurrency for you to earn profit is you need to work hard for it like doing trading, mining, investing and so on. In my own opinion, the easiest way for you to earn in crypto is by joining in siganture campaigns because you don't need to use any money for you to earn with it, you just need an account that has a high rank for you to be able to join.
Signature campaigns are indeed the best way for now, and not only signature campaigns can produce but bounty campaigns can generate profits without spending a fortune. and when you get the costs you should manage them properly because not all campaigns pay accordingly and sometimes we can find fraudulent campaigns
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:24:19 PM

the signature campaign is indeed beneficial if we have a high ranking, it means that the stake we get is getting higher, so the rewards are greater, but the obstacle that arises is that we must be able to research a project so that it is not on a scam project that can harm our time at work

Nguyenthanh2391

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:28:54 PM

You risk like things are right. I agree with your good idea. Currently, there are many unique cryptocurrencies that allow people to make money on the go. Please take advantage of this good opportunity.
superstrength

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:32:46 PM

I think the signature campaign is great and it is a great thing to make cryptocurrencies, although it's not easy, but we can't miss this opportunity. Take advantage of both Bitcoin and other altcoins
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:48:59 PM

maybe for now the airdrop keybase can be used to get profit but you have to wait for further payment. and for signatures you can join the yobit campaign, because so far the project that provides good enough pay is yobit
I think not all countries accept airdrop keybase some countries have been banned and this is because cheater who wants to get more airdrop XLM. And there are many signature campaigns that use btc as payment per week not just yobit
The cheating that happens on XLM airdrop is massive you can see there are so amny accounts get banned because they wanted to get some pennies out of it. It's really fair to ban some of the countries considering that those account if could get pass will deduct a great amount of allocation that the people who honestly participate should get. It's a consequence for their doing and if it's needed they could ban the ip aswell but that might reduce the keybase users.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:02:30 PM

Signature campaign is the best way to make money as you told need to make good post. Any other campaign as i have come across signature campaign is the best. But see to it that it's not scam.

Here are some list of Bitcoin Affiliate marketing

1. Play games to earn bitcoin
2. Earn bitcoin through tips
3.  Earn bitcoin by accepting as a mode of payment
4. Complete task and earn bitcoin
5. Earn as regular income
6. Earn bitcoin through trading
7. Invest in bitcoin
8. Blockchain developer
9. Teaching about bitcoin

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:50:42 PM

Nowadays, nothing is easy, especially in crypto industry. Trading is very risky and it is more likely that you will lose money, bounties are not collecting caps and leaving participants with no rewards, airdrops are the waste of time, IEOs are a good idea, but not on every exchange, mining is getting more and more interesting  Grin
From your answer i get main point everything is like have their own times. Maybe im join in the wrong time but even im new but i believe cryptocurrency will more best in near future.
This is really not good if you think like this because we can join anytime in crypto. I am hoping the same I hope in a few years the price of the coin will be high again. Crypto is surely going to have a good future as day by day it's getting more famous and more attractive for investors that more people are buying it to make their future bright.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:16:56 PM

I see how in this industry people earn very good money with not very large investments.

Is it possible to make some money with ~3,5 dollars by gambling? As Bitsler has a nice giveaway right now. Everyone can try their luck  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:26:47 PM

As of now, there are various cryptocurrencies with unique features that enables people to earn some money along the way. Most cryptocurrencies are PoS-based which allows anyone to earn money depending on the number of coins held on the wallet. I've toppled across several PoS coins that are highly rewarding, yet extremely risky because of the constant flux of prices within the crypto market.

On the other hand, mineable coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are also highly rewarding, but somewhat complicated to get ahold of if you're not accustomed with setting up miners on your own. The cloud mining approach seems to be much easier than mining at home, but most of the services available today are complete scams. Signature campaigns are a great way to make some money with crypto, but are not easy as they sound (since you're required to make quality posts over time).

Which is why, I want to know what's the easiest way to make money with crypto today? Any recommendations or suggestions will be highly appreciated. Smiley
I think easiest way could more risky than hardway. For fast payment you can promote BTC payment campaign. But BTC payment always lowest than any good campaign. I would like to give you advise to promote, coin payment campaign.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:35:40 PM

I see three basic ways how to earn money here, in crypto: bounty hunting and airdrops, different kind of POS-like mining and staking, trading (if you are skillful enough, lol Smiley )

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 09:59:42 AM

I see how in this industry people earn very good money with not very large investments.

Is it possible to make some money with ~3,5 dollars by gambling? As Bitsler has a nice giveaway right now. Everyone can try their luck  Grin
It is hard to earn in gambling as this is base on luck. The best that we can do to earn in crypto is study first crypto so we can be able to learn to trade coins. And, always have the time to read here in forum so once ready you can join bounty campaign.
Shepard777

Activity: 532
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:08:55 AM

The easiest and most effective way is to participate in airdrop, now there is little profit, but not the prospect is the best you can think of, because in order to participate it does not take a lot of time, you just need to participate in all projects in a row every day. Yes, now it seems ridiculous, since they pay real pennies, but I think everyone heard about airdrop in 2017 which after distribution did not cost anything, but on a bulran it cost about $ 32k.

trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:18:53 AM

As of now, there are various cryptocurrencies with unique features that enables people to earn some money along the way. Most cryptocurrencies are PoS-based which allows anyone to earn money depending on the number of coins held on the wallet. I've toppled across several PoS coins that are highly rewarding, yet extremely risky because of the constant flux of prices within the crypto market.

On the other hand, mineable coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are also highly rewarding, but somewhat complicated to get ahold of if you're not accustomed with setting up miners on your own. The cloud mining approach seems to be much easier than mining at home, but most of the services available today are complete scams. Signature campaigns are a great way to make some money with crypto, but are not easy as they sound (since you're required to make quality posts over time).

Which is why, I want to know what's the easiest way to make money with crypto today? Any recommendations or suggestions will be highly appreciated. Smiley

Well, there are many ways to make money with crypto, but none of them are "easy". Plus some require some initial investment from your side.. And the ones that don't (e.g. signature campaigns) require you to first "invest" some of your time, as you will need a well established forum account which can take weeks or even months. Same for other methods, like affiliate marketting. You need to create a website or/and a strong social media presence, which can again... take a long, long time!

Imo, the "easiest" would probably be to invest a serious amount of money into BTC and simply hodl. Chances are that sooner or later you will have a profit, when you do...simply sell. This is probably the most effort-efficient method, but also the riskier! Plus, you will need some initial capital!.

There are also airdrops, but again they are not easy to make money. There are hundreds of them and they require some effort from your side before you are granted any free coins, which more often than not end up having zero value. Which means you have to spend time discovering them and spend time participating on them, and hopefully you might get lucky and one of them ends up making you any significant amount of money...
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:28:05 AM

Invest in BTC and everything will go well, science altcoins are dying, token sales are not bringing profit at all, the only reasonable investment in Bitcoin because if its dominance would increase, there would be no altcoins at all.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:04:31 PM

The easiest and most effective way is to participate in airdrop, now there is little profit, but not the prospect is the best you can think of, because in order to participate it does not take a lot of time, you just need to participate in all projects in a row every day. Yes, now it seems ridiculous, since they pay real pennies, but I think everyone heard about airdrop in 2017 which after distribution did not cost anything, but on a bulran it cost about $ 32k.

I don't know why lately most airdrops have been unable to distribute free money to everyone involved in it like in 2017. I think the easiest way to make money now is to participate in prize campaigns and trade to be able to make small profits.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:10:52 PM

Invest in BTC and everything will go well, science altcoins are dying, token sales are not bringing profit at all, the only reasonable investment in Bitcoin because if its dominance would increase, there would be no altcoins at all.
The dominance of BTC is changing the outlook of the various crypto events in the altcoin markets, only buying the BTC is not a solution in the bear market. The token sales depend on the market conditions, the market recovery is required for getting a decent profit. I doubt the market will improve this year, the Halving is only hoped for the next year.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:29:31 PM

If we don't give up or take risk, we won't be rich. In order to make a lot of money in the crypto market, we need to take risks and speculate correctly. such as investing in potential but underestimated alts such as RET, bitcoin2, Energi, Egretia. I think now is a trend to invest in such alts and hold in the long term to get a result of 1000% or more.
It won't be wrong to say that risk was involved in the beginning days of cryptocurrencies, When the concept was very new and people were not willing to take that chance. But now if anyone invests in Bitcoin or ethereum, he should not even think about risk. These cryptocurrencies can be trusted blindly. With the new projects, things are a bit different. Mostly they are scams and that is the reason, it is best to stay with old projects.
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:20:35 PM

I think the most risk-free ways to make money in crpyto would be mining or bounty-hunting. If you have the capital,  you could easily invest by buying any cryptocurrency you choose.  Please do well to properly research the project before investing.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 04:27:41 PM

As of now it depends if it is free or not. The easiest way for me is to be part of a legitimate project handle their project that may give you a token or coin in return. Airdrops now and bounty campaign are not that good and easy to make money because of too many scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: