Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:17:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest Way to Make Money with Crypto?  (Read 1098 times)
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 08:23:03 PM

A really easy way: Just buy BTC now and hold for a few years. Set a clear exit goal. If you want to double or triple your money then exit at that point do not wait for more or get greedy.

It's actually not that easy. In the first place you are to spend your own fund and you aren't pretty sure if your fund will double, triple or gain any profit at all. The hardest part there is when you have your investment and you can see the market falling feels like your investment is getting lost. But take into considerations that the heavier risk you take, if you win, the heavier the prize is. In my opinion, there are no easy way to earn money in cryptocurrency. You need to be patient, and you need to accept the consequence on what will happen to your decision.
Therefore, it is recommended to divide your fund into several parts and make purchases at different levels. Likewise, taking profits is recommended. Naturally, you need to buy and hold only what will increase in price and make a profit. If you bought a crap on ICO, then there’s no point in waiting for profit

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:58:39 PM

Are you sure about investing ? 99% of investors, that invested in projects from Bounties (Altcoins) disagree with you.

You are also saying that investors don't deal with stress - I'm sure, that all everyone who invested in crypto during ICO and sees how the token/coin price is going down straight after listing are taking Prozac immediately.

Exactly. Investing in crypto doesn't seem to be viable nowadays, especially with the high fluctuations in price. The current situation of the market, only allows a trader to make gains in the short term. Those who want to make money fast, would need to wait a pretty long time before the market recovers again. 2017 was crypto's biggest year yet, providing huge gains to early investors. I myself, have benefited largely from this trend. But having left some crypto in my wallet, has made me lose some money due to 2018's bear market. It's still today, and the bear market continues leaving many crypto investors in a panic situation.

Upon doing some research, I've found that there's no way to make money with crypto in a fast and easy manner. There's always some effort involved for you to obtain big rewards over time. Doing freelance work for Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies seem to be the most ideal path to take nowadays. It's very rewarding if you have skills related to programming and IT. But it's not an easy task, if you ask me.

Nonetheless, I hope that new methods for making money with crypto would emerge over time as new cryptocurrencies rise on the market. With different consensus algorithms available, there are different ways to make money with crypto today. The easiest route (like staking coins) would take you a longer time than usual to be able to see a return on your investment. But at least, it's something that you could live up with as a sort of side income for emergency situations. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: