Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: According to the Ceo of coinbase 1 BTC can actually change your life.  (Read 640 times)
ReliabilityAlert222 (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:31:52 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2019, 08:43:47 PM by ReliabilityAlert222
Merited by Jbanna (1)

Love when people say it's dead.Crypto is only 1 decade old. Just imagine a few years or decades more. Patience could really pay off on altcoins. I see it as a once in a lifetime deal. HODL, if you have money . Who risks nothing has nothing. It could happen again be ready or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 12:48:48 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

I think this is his exact words:

For better or worse, I do think owning one whole Bitcoin will increasingly become a big deal. Only 21M will ever be produced, and some people already own much more than one.

https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/1165307728740270080

Obviously, for majority of bitcoin enthusiast we really think that eventually the price will go to the moon in the next coming years. But for no-coiner, it's hard to preach that because they don't understand what HOLDing means. Owning 1 BTC is not that hard, and newbies think that they have to invest 1 BTC quick. But for me the approach is that you should invest what you can afford to lose, maybe you can buy just a portion and in no time you could be a member of 1 BTC club.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:07:30 AM

If bitcoin price can be at the highest price, yes, that can change our life. But if the bitcoin price still not increase higher, then we need to wait for a while and patient. But the question is, how much the bitcoin price increase higher so we can change our life? That will vary for the answer because the expenses for every people in all countries will be different. Maybe some people in another country will say that with the bitcoin price now, they can buy everything they want. But in a developing country, I don't think that having 1 bitcoin will be enough for them to buy everything. So that we can wait until the price can increase so high, then 1 bitcoin will be the way to change our lives significantly.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:12:04 AM

For real 1 bitcoin can change some people's life. It's kinda an important amount of money and we can even hold it or just invest it in a small project, so yeah it could change a life of a person. I really like most to hold around 50% of my bitcoin's earning because I know that at some point I will make a huge profit. It's really an amazing investment if it's not the best.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1303

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 01:28:10 AM

He's right, no doubt, if you are acumulating BTC and can reach 1 BTC (not only one whole BTC, you can have some satoshis) and if you can afford to hold for some time you can have a great reward when BTC reaches some higher prices

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:40:20 AM

But the question is, how much the bitcoin price increase higher so we can change our life? That will vary for the answer because the expenses for every people in all countries will be different. Maybe some people in another country will say that with the bitcoin price now, they can buy everything they want. But in a developing country, I don't think that having 1 bitcoin will be enough for them to buy everything.

I think you're just taking it literally, 1 bitcoin is very important in every country who values it as much as their fiat currency. Although 1 bitcoin is obviously a small amount, but can you imagine this 1 bitcoin can help those people who don't have anything like those who lived in Africa. They experience scarcity but that 1 bitcoin can help them a lot.

For example, bitcoin holders who want to donate 1 bitcoin per person can earn depends on the population who contributed to the donation. By this, you can change someone's life by the help of 1 bitcoin donation.

Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:48:39 AM

There are risks everywhere. It would not be a wise Idea to invest everything on crypto. But you should have some of your savings in bitcoin. It's better to risk than to regret for not having a bitcoin in latter time. Bitcoin is now going below 8K and it could be the best time to get hold of some before the price rise.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:52:16 AM

1 BTC can change alot of peoples lives! 10k (average) is alot of money for some people. Especially those living in 3rd world countries. I recently read that some people predict 1 Bitcoin to be worth 200 acres of land in the United States some day. That alone is life changing!
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:12:13 AM

Love when people say it's dead.Crypto is only 1 decade old. Just imagine a few years or decades more. Patience could really pay off on altcoins. I see it as a once in a lifetime deal. HODL, if you have money . Who risks nothing has nothing. It could happen again be ready or not.

You only need to take a little peek at the historical data of crypto's prices and it is enough for one to realize that indeed there is something that is waiting for the HODLers in the future. You need not look farther, Bitcoin is a good proof that there is worth in HODLing. Ethereum confirms that. But be extra careful in choosing what to HODL. Shitcoins will be decomposed before they even grow.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:13:52 AM

There's a lot of influential people who were stating the same statement that if we could only have 1 Bitcoin, it can change our life but that doesn't mean this year or in the next year, of course, it will be in a couple of years. Here in our county, 1 Bitcoin is big sum of money, so having 1 of it will cost a lot of time for us to save and for us to buy at least 1. So for me to be able to have Bitcoin, I need to save little by little from my campaign and trading profits.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:29:04 AM

Bitcoin and the entire crypto ecosystem is the future of the financial world.  Without understand and knowledge, you might not understand the relevance of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Speculators that always spread FUDs saying bitcoin or cryptocurrency is dead do not really know and understand the real purpose of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. These people fail to research and try to understand the reasons behind the creation of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. They are just ignorant.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:29:31 AM

HODLing 1 Bitcoin is a good goal. There will only be 21 million created but there are 7 billion people on earth. There aren’t enough to go around so the value gas to keep going up.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:37:11 AM

i dont see a connection from from your title of your thread to the body of your thread because your title says btc but your message says altcoins but if you can only put on your  title as hodling can change a life then that would be accpetable on me.

1btc today as of writing is still cheap because today the price of the food and other neccesety needs are also expensive but if the price of 1 btc will go 100k and above then that is a different story anymore
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:40:44 AM

I think this is his exact words:

For better or worse, I do think owning one whole Bitcoin will increasingly become a big deal. Only 21M will ever be produced, and some people already own much more than one.

https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/1165307728740270080

Obviously, for majority of bitcoin enthusiast we really think that eventually the price will go to the moon in the next coming years. But for no-coiner, it's hard to preach that because they don't understand what HOLDing means. Owning 1 BTC is not that hard, and newbies think that they have to invest 1 BTC quick. But for me the approach is that you should invest what you can afford to lose, maybe you can buy just a portion and in no time you could be a member of 1 BTC club.

I am sure that coming from the CEO of Coinbase which is recognized as one of the biggest leaders and a known pillar in this expanding and lucrative industry, this can be a big encouragement to many Bitcoin holders especially at this time when it appears that the bears are showing their fangs to all of us. I fully agree that since this is still a risky enterprise, we have to be careful with what we are investing here. As a good wisdom says: Hope for the best but prepared for the worst. Bitcoin is no guarantee that we will have a profitable venture and there is no guarantee whatsoever that it will be staying for good though I do not wish for that.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:45:23 AM

i dont see a connection from from your title of your thread to the body of your thread because your title says btc but your message says altcoins but if you can only put on your  title as hodling can change a life then that would be accpetable on me.

In my interpretation. He used the title as reference for his altcoin. Traditionally, When BTC pump then altcoin will follow so if BTC is worth a lot in the future so his altcoin will that's why he used that as
reference.

1btc today as of writing is still cheap because today the price of the food and other neccesety needs are also expensive but if the price of 1 btc will go 100k and above then that is a different story anymore
It depends on what country do you live. If you are living on a 3rd world country then it means a lot and it really change the life of someone he possess it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:49:34 AM

What better encouragement can anyone have than btc progress from the past 10 years, this to me is enough encouragement, many people in crypto are just too impatient, the moment things aren't going the way they expect, they are not happy,
Any little drop in price, there will be headlines everywhere about the possible death of btc, we are not being fare to btc, this space needs our support to grow even stronger.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:00:15 AM

I don't think cryptocurrency is dead we could see the market is having its developments and growth through the years and also the same as the cryptocurrency.
We have bitcoin and other popular altcoins in the market still profitable, still, the volatility of bitcoin makes it one of the bitcoin investment in cryptocurrency I don't think cryptocurrency is dead and I can't think of a way how it is going to be dead or disappear.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:31:33 AM

in my country by selling 1 bitcoin can use it to buy new cars and also make an effort. so I think this statement is true 1 bitcoin can change my life. And I also admit I can achieve financial freedom and be able to build a house because of the investment results in bitcoin. bitcoin has changed the lives of many people. and in 2017 many new rich people were born from the rise of bitcoin. Hopefully in 2020 bitcoin can reach a new ATH so that it can change the lives of many people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:51:01 AM

Yes 1 BTC can change your life as long as your strategy or trading is right, cryptocurrency in the next decade will continue to grow in the next few years, with market conditions like this you can take the opportunity to start trading, remember 1 btc is great You can make huge profits in the long run and invest in bitcoin.
Your life will change if you have found a way of life in the crypto world.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:19:24 AM

It could pay off but the risks are higher on altcoins. Taking risks is good, however too much risks make something foolish, such as investing in an altcoin you know is a shitcoin and does really nothing. You could however, make them as speculative investment and just wait for the most profit in your buy/sell orders, but once it goes weak, it would most likely to crash to death.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███