Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im done with this shit  (Read 226 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:14:21 PM

I have stop following the price for quite a while, trust me you will be back very soon, when I go out the basement what I saw outside the door are... yeah, it’s horrible, I’m still prefer to be prepper until then, you go out and take the risk and what come next is everyone point finger at you for every single fault, you get the worst deal yet get the most blame from the so called we want to help you get rid of your life financial planner.

Not possible for me, I will always look at the price almost every now and then actually. I can't imagine how much it had fall and trillions of USD in less than a week. Its frustrating even if you don't gamble a lot but are losing money because of these dumps. I'd have to dump mine as well just to save some USD and those who sees $7300-7400 is the bottom of this nosedive might have done it already before me.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3841

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:15:57 PM

Its bitcoin price im not losing money with betting currently

Well, if you were expecting a smooth and steady increase in price in the long term, then I really don't know what to say.

Again, and I'm not saying this in a hostile manner, as I'm being sincere here, but holding bitcoin might not be for you if the extreme price movements are stressing you out too much. Or at least decrease you're holdings as it sounds like you're over invested.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NikS13 (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:16:42 PM

"You just bought it" shutup you dont know anything

"you dont know anything" -says the dude who's crying about bitcoin's price
I have a right to cry if it fucks me over because it goes from 10k to 6.8k? Not my problem you only have €10 worth of bitcoin
NikS13 (OP)

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:17:24 PM

Its bitcoin price im not losing money with betting currently

Well, if you were expecting a smooth and steady increase in price in the long term, then I really don't know what to say.

Again, and I'm not saying this in a hostile manner, as I'm being sincere here, but holding bitcoin might not be for you if the extreme price movements are stressing you out too much. Or at least decrease you're holdings as it sounds like you're over invested.
Holding bitcoin is something for me been in this shit since $400
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:18:42 PM

Dump dump dump. Its driving me crazy, and now that I think about it, why would bitcoin actually rise? I mean its not that it will ever get close to beating paypal, beating USD its just shit.
Only reason im still using bitcoin is for betting but that shit is making me lose because its going down so goddamn hard...
This is just a correction and you experience loosing because you buy at the wrong time. Bitcoin increase its price already from 3000$ in Q1 and this day the price is declining only a small percent,  how much price did you buy your bitcoin did you buy it today?

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀