Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StepChain : A Responsible Fitness App  (Read 3124 times)
StepChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:30:53 PM

What is the advantage of this Stepchain to other Crypto projects that have similar on this?

StepChain not only encourages you to get healthier, by walking and rewarding you of our STEP Tokens, but we motivate you to reach your goal as well. How? We have blogs and daily tips In-app to help you achieve your goal.

We have social gamification where you can challenge friends and get fit together and you can stake STEP tokens for it.

You get rewarded for every milestone you have.

There is an In-app chat system where you can socialize with like-minded people.

You can help StepChain cause by donating your  Step Tokens.

We don't monetize your health data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ahlbie

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:54:02 PM

What is the advantage of this Stepchain to other Crypto projects that have similar on this?

StepChain not only encourages you to get healthier, by walking and rewarding you of our STEP Tokens, but we motivate you to reach your goal as well. How? We have blogs and daily tips In-app to help you achieve your goal.

We have social gamification where you can challenge friends and get fit together and you can stake STEP tokens for it.

This is amazing..we can earn here by walking..and we can be fit at the same time...do I need to download the Google fit to count my steps accurately?
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:34:26 PM

This is amazing..we can earn here by walking..and we can be fit at the same time...do I need to download the Google fit to count my steps accurately?
Similar platforms have failed to achieve their goal, hope StepChain will be successful. After downloading the StepChain, the app requires to be linked in the Google fit for counting the steps. By the way, is there any tool for preventing the cheaters? Some users can use fake GPS and vibration apps for misleading the calculated data, just curious about this.
StepChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:30:22 PM

Similar platforms have failed to achieve their goal, hope StepChain will be successful. After downloading the StepChain, the app requires to be linked in the Google fit for counting the steps. By the way, is there any tool for preventing the cheaters? Some users can use fake GPS and vibration apps for misleading the calculated data, just curious about this.

Whether on Android or iOS, respectively our users can connect StepChain to Google Fit and Apple Health, which are both excellent ways to track advanced physical activity such as climbing stairs, running vs walking, cycling or swimming. Google fit does not require an internet connection but StepChain does. The App can only access accumulated step via Google or Apple when linked together and connected online. These 2 fitness app have been proven reliable and worthy and since StepChain uses Blockchain Technology, transparency, security and fair transaction is being well observed.
StepChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:57:37 PM

Meet StepChain’s Main-Man, Jean-Michel Alfieri

One of the many important aspects of every project in Blockchain Technology is the team behind it. When you DYOR (do your own research), you look for the team’s profile and qualifications. As most projects hide behind anonymity and behind the scene act, StepChain’s team, on the other hand, is much too happy to introduce themselves to the community.

So how did we select our Main-Man to lead the team? Let me help you find out!

Atlas Group is a private equity firm that has been in the world of technology for over 20 years. The firm has successfully been investing in businesses at different stages of their growth: seed capital, venture and development capital in the tech industry; with a special interest in the blockchain revolution, cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Within the Atlas Group, Jean-Michel Alfieri is Chairman of the online marketing agency Absolutely Digital based in the UAE.

Who is Jean-Michel Alfieri?

Jean-Michel Alfieri
Co-Founder and Current President of Atlas Group
CEO and Co-Founder of StepChain

• Jean-Michel co-founded the diversified financial investment organization Atlas Group of Companies in 1994 and serves as its President.
  • Chairman of the online marketing agency Digital based in the UAE
  • He is Co-Founder and President of GoldFinX based in Singapore, a fintech company raising funds through its ICO to provide working capital to goldmines.
  • As Atlas Group’s representative, Jean-Michel currently sits on the board of 14 companies in Europe, the Middle East, and Asia and has participated in more than 20 M&A deals over the last 2 decades from seed funding to IPO including the sale and purchase of companies in America, Europe, and Asia.
  • Jean-Michel holds a degree in Political Science.

With the above outstanding qualifications, there’s no doubt, Jean-Michel is a perfect choice. Want to know more? Visit his Linkedin Profile.https://www.linkedin.com/in/jean-michel-alfieri-5234b343/

Behind StepChain’s main man, there’s an incredibly talented team working towards the success of the company. With great experience and knowledge of digital content and apps development and distribution, the rest of the team offers a unique approach to the word business. Each one of its members focuses on different targets to drive the company towards success.

If you want to know more about StepChains's Team, please visit our Website https://www.stepchain.net/
and read our Whitepaper. https://www.stepchain.net/images/whitepaper.pdf

Ahlbie

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 02:20:47 PM

Whether on Android or iOS, respectively our users can connect StepChain to Google Fit and Apple Health, which are both excellent ways to track advanced physical activity such as climbing stairs, running vs walking, cycling or swimming. Google fit does not require an internet connection but StepChain does. The App can only access accumulated step via Google or Apple when linked together and connected online. These 2 fitness app have been proven reliable and worthy and since StepChain uses Blockchain Technology, transparency, security and fair transaction is being well observed.

That's why maybe my steps are not count accurately coz I have no Google fit..once I download that it can be need to connect on step chain apps or no need?
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:48:02 PM

Well, thanks for an explanation but this doesn't answer my question fully. For covering the question, please explain how you are supposed to prevent the hacking skills by individuals with fake GPS data.

That's why maybe my steps are not count accurately coz I have no Google fit..once I download that it can be need to connect on step chain apps or no need?
Just download the Google Fit if you didn't and connect to the Stepchain app. That is all you need.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 05:56:55 AM

Wanting to lose weight and get fit is good, but trying to reach that goal is easier said than done. Get motivated, find out "How StepChain Help Improve Your Health" https://link.medium.com/X58jJ9Ipc2

I started glancing at the StepChain project, and the information above I got from the official stepchain twiter see here: https://mobile.twitter.com/StepChain2/status/1202948974740676608

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bossU2Y

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 11:46:30 AM

How about developing stepchain app without requiring users to download other application before it runs? This will be more convenient to most users.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 05:15:12 PM

How about developing stepchain app without requiring users to download other application before it runs? This will be more convenient to most users.
It is not only about downloading the third-party app, but Google Fit is also necessary for counting the "steps". Of course, applying a new algorithm that can take the data from the smartwatch will be a better-unique idea but it is too early to think about such updates, IMO.
StepChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 09:09:40 PM

Whether on Android or iOS, respectively our users can connect StepChain to Google Fit and Apple Health, which are both excellent ways to track advanced physical activity such as climbing stairs, running vs walking, cycling or swimming. Google fit does not require an internet connection but StepChain does. The App can only access accumulated steps via Google or Apple when linked together and connected online. These 2 fitness app have been proven reliable and worthy and since StepChain uses Blockchain Technology, transparency, security and fair transaction is being well observed.

Please read our article about "How To Install StepChain App" - https://steemit.com/app/@stepchain/how-to-install-stepchain-app-for-android-users
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 05:59:08 AM

This is a stepchain project service for us

You walk, we track, we appreciate you for every step. The best part? These LRewardsPoints will be converted to STEP tokens.
Get motivated with StepChain.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
StepChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:05:48 PM

STEPCHAIN AIRDROP

Airdrop is one of the easiest ways to earn STEP Tokens. Like many other airdrops, it involves some tasks. To join the airdrop follow our Airdrop Bot https://t.me/StepChainAirdropBot

How to Join?

Joining our Airdrop is easy. You just need to follow what the BOT asks you to do:

> Join official Telegram Channel and Telegram Community
> Follow official Twitter and retweet pinned post
> Like and follow Official Facebook Page and share the pinned post
> Follow official Instagram
> Download StepChain Fitness App

Referral Bonus

Referral Bonus: 100 STEP tokens/referral

STEP Tokens Reward

All tasks are mandatory. Once you have done all the tasks, you need to SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS to the BOT.
Make sure to submit the right details so you don’t need to do them all over again.

Ethereum Wallet

StepChain is a project created on top of Ethereum Blockchain. STEP Tokens, therefore, is an ERC20 token. Submit your Ethereum wallet to the BOT.

IMPORTANT: Don’t use the Ethereum address from any Exchanges. It is not accepted and you will not receive your tokens.

If you don’t have Ethereum Wallet Address, you can create one at myethereumwallet.com!

Airdrop tokens will be distributed after the final phase of the IEO. Final dates will be announced in our Telegram Community so make sure to always visit and stay tuned!

StepChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 01:33:55 PM

Well, thanks for an explanation but this doesn't answer my question fully. For covering the question, please explain how you are supposed to prevent the hacking skills by individuals with fake GPS data.

Just download the Google Fit if you didn't and connect to the Stepchain app. That is all you need.

When any user chooses Google Fit or Health kit these two already have anti-cheating mechanisms and if Pedometer is chosen (using the app without any external tracking system) anti-cheating will be using GPS.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 06:05:59 PM

I read this service from the stepchain twiter see here:
https://mobile.twitter.com/StepChain2/status/1204031643960381440

StepChain organizes challenges between users and rewards them to increase the level of engagement, loyalty, and efficiency.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Jalinayr

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:59:21 AM

I like Stepchain because more Steps you made more StepCoins you received and it getting you more healthier. When I saw this Project It looks very interesting they have Application that can track yours steps and give you rewards.

stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
stake.com/?c=fbb894a1ec
indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 09:57:42 AM

I like Stepchain because more Steps you made more StepCoins you received and it getting you more healthier. When I saw this Project It looks very interesting they have Application that can track yours steps and give you rewards.
That was really cool, and what appeared in my question was how the inj project managed their finances, they told people to be healthy but they paid for it? This is beyond my logic, can you explain this?

StepChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:28:40 AM

That was really cool, and what appeared in my question was how the inj project managed their finances, they told people to be healthy but they paid for it? This is beyond my logic, can you explain this?

Wanting to lose weight and get fit is good, but trying to reach that goal is easier said than done. You start full of excitement, but more often than not, that excitement eventually wanes and everything goes downhill.

But what everyone lacks is the motivation to keep being fit. That is why StepChain thought of rewarding users for their every move. We motivate users to reach their goal in reaching their goal by rewarding their steps with STEP tokens. An incentive so to speak to try and do more because you know that we track and pay you with every step you make. By simply walking, you earn STEP points that you can convert to STEP tokens that you can use to shop in our In-App shop or accumulate and eventually trade once we get listed.

Trying to reach your fitness goal is hard without motivation, StepChain app will act as your buddy to help you cross that “bump” in reaching your goal.

Ahlbie

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:43:13 PM

Stepchain is one of the best App/Project for me..because I do earn here while im walking and aside from that I can help other using my earnings to donate to their charity..I loved to help by doing a little things.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 03:12:31 PM

StepChain is a responsible fitness application with an award system that has full transparency and security.
So now let's understand the meaning of the stepchain project and its important uses for us to discuss

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██