Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 07:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Telefuel for Telegram - new Telegram client for crypto pros & power users  (Read 218 times)
telefuel (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:39:56 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 08:57:00 PM by telefuel

The challenge: Telegram wasn’t designed for power users and professionals.

Power users and professionals need a better way to communicate with their teams, partners, and contacts on Telegram.

We love Telegram, but we felt first hand the pain of using Telegram’s consumer-focused apps for professional use.

On Telegram, it was impossible to keep up with the ever-flowing conversations in large groups, to stay on top of all the unread messages and unread mentions, and, most frustratingly, to be limited to only 5 pinned chats with no other options for sorting or organizing chats.

So we built Telefuel.

Our mission is to provide power users on Telegram with the best, most advanced Telegram interface so they can communicate and work faster and more efficiently.

Introducing Telefuel: the faster, more organized, and more powerful Telegram client for crypto professionals, power users, and teams.

Chat Folders & Workspaces (with unlimited pinned chats!)

Finally, keep all your Telegram chats organized with Chat Folders & Workspaces, including unlimited pinned chats.

Group relevant chats, groups, channels, and bots together into a Workspace, so you can focus on what’s important (and ignore what’s not).

Create different workspaces for different work groups, portfolio projects, personal/friends/family, publications, channels/publications/influencers, and more.

Unread Messages & Unread Mentions Filter

No more scrolling through your Telegram chat list looking for little blue bubbles.

With Telefuel, you can quickly filter your chat list for chats that have Unread Messages or Unread Mentions, so you can quickly find what matters.

Chat Type Filters

Telefuel separates your chat list into different tabs for different types of Telegram chats, including All, DMs, Groups, Bots, and Channels.

This is so insanely convenient. After using the cluttered, disorganized Telegram chat list for so long, it’s refreshing to see just a list of your personal DMs, for example.

Send Mass Messages (*PRO Feature)

Mass Messages makes it easy to start conversations at scale.

This feature is priceless for outbound sales, media/publicity announcements, customer success/support, or keeping in touch with contacts.

Mass Messages is available in Telefuel’s PRO plan, which is $5/mo.

Multiple Account Support

Easily switch between different Telegram accounts. There are no limits to the number of accounts you can sign up for.

Dark Mode

If you’re working late into the night, or just prefer it dark, Telefuel’s dark mode helps you take it easy on the eyes.

Download Telefuel today (for free!)

Telefuel is available for free on the web, and for free download for Mac, Windows, and Linux (mobile apps coming soon!)

Connect with us in our community

Join our Telegram community, or subscribe via updates on Twitter, or through our Telegram announcements channel.

We’re building for you

We believe in the future of Telegram. We’re excited to be building on a platform that puts users and privacy first. We’re excited to be doing our part in the fight against Facebook and the anti-social, anti-user philosophy they perpetuate. Most of all, we’re excited to be building a product that makes peoples lives easier and more enjoyable.

So we’re excited to have you join us. Thanks for reading, and we’ll see you on Telefuel!

‍✨

mattnguyen

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:50:08 PM

If you want to try out our Pro tier or are interested in learning more about our Teams product, feel free to DM me: t.me/mattnguyen.

Happy to answer any questions about it!
telefuel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 10:39:38 PM

Update! New in Telefuel! Chat Type Filters

Today, we're excited to introduce another powerful new feature in Telefuel: Chat Type Filters.

The Challenge: Telegram’s Disorganized Chat List
The problem with the normal Telegram view is that all your chats, - your DMs, groups, communities, bots, and channels - are all thrown together in the chat list and sorted by the time of the last message.

Because large groups and communities are constantly active, they’re always fighting for the top positions, pushing your DMs down into the chatlist.

You have to scroll around the chat list to try and find your personal conversations.

It’s inconvenient and a bad experience.

The Solution: Chat Type Filters for Telegram
Today, with Telefuel, we’ve solved this problem by introducing Chat Type Filters.

Chat Type Filters are super simple - they separate your chat list into different tabs for DMs, Groups, Bots, and Channels.

It makes it extremely easy to go through and see a list of JUST your DMs, for example.

It’s extremely refreshing, and, simple as it is, it changes the way you interact with and experience Telegram - making it easier, faster, and more enjoyable for you to find the people you’re looking for and message them.

So that’s chat type filters in Telefuel! You can download Telefuel for free for Mac, Windows, and Linux at https://www.telefuel.com (and we have mobile apps on the way!).

Thanks for reading!

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1149

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 06:31:59 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 06:53:15 AM by julerz12

Seems like this app does have some decent amount of features that the current telegram app.
Question though, I've downloaded the app on your site and I saw a sign-up option, is that mandatory to use this app? or only to those who wanted to use the "Mass messages - Pro Feature"?

telefuel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:51:04 PM

Seems like this app does have some decent amount of features that the current telegram app.
Question though, I've downloaded the app on your site and I saw a sign-up option, is that mandatory to use this app? or only to those who wanted to use the "Mass messages - Pro Feature"?

Hey Julerz12 - thanks for the kind words, and welcome to Telefuel!

Which "sign-up" option are you referring to? If you're talking about the log-in function, then yes, you have to log in to use the app.

That said, you don't need to upgrade your account to Pro unless you want access to Mass Messages and Unlimited Workspaces Smiley

Hope that's clear!
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1149

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 09:10:30 AM

Which "sign-up" option are you referring to? If you're talking about the log-in function, then yes, you have to log in to use the app.

That said, you don't need to upgrade your account to Pro unless you want access to Mass Messages and Unlimited Workspaces Smiley

Hope that's clear!

Yep that Log-in function. I honestly thought one just needs their Telegram account and they would be able to use the app to their full content.
Thanks for the prompt response. That cleared it out.
I'll sign up now and try out this app. I will post feedback here too.   Wink

telefuel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 12:41:22 AM

Hope that's clear!

Yep that Log-in function. I honestly thought one just needs their Telegram account and they would be able to use the app to their full content.
Thanks for the prompt response. That cleared it out.
I'll sign up now and try out this app. I will post feedback here too.   Wink

Hahah well you're not wrong! Just log-in with your Telegram account and you can use the app for free.

Message me on Telegram and let me know what you think! (I'm @avt301)
abduramann_

Activity: 500
Merit: 119

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 02:06:07 AM

Hey, account switching is not as easy as in Telegram. I think, like workspaces, you should list all accounts vertically in the sidebar and a user should be able to switch the account in a single click. I hope you don't die like Bettergram I use previously and live forever Smiley Best.

Bütün Kripto Varlıklarınızı Gizliliğinizi Koruyarak Transfer Etmek İster Misiniz? Burdan buyrun: https://cutt.ly/incognito-chain
layoutph

Activity: 1372
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 08:54:34 AM

I have a question to Telefuel team.  Your product is a Telegram plugin for Telegram or a separate software that uses Telegram API? Is there a mobile version for this? Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: