Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:31:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you work online with the team?  (Read 224 times)
changavaka (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:27:01 PM

How many of you work online with the team? I work with a team of people on the Internet, do my own small business, solve different problems and earn money from it. Things can be said to be going well. We use video chat to communicate collectively. As well as using services from Google, that would lead the documentation and work on projects. Not exactly comfortable. But like this. And what software or service do you use to work in a team? Are there any interesting systems or programs for business that you know? Share them?

Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:00:10 AM

I don't have a team, I work alone.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:26:14 PM

can you please share your team link. i would love to join your team. i think i need it because two heads are better than one. i have tried to work alone and it was unsuccessful.

angelina777

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 07:50:34 AM

In the course of its implementation, any project goes through various stages called the project life cycle in the aggregate. To implement the various project management functions, actions are required which are hereinafter referred to as project management processes.
changavaka (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:29:07 PM

can you please share your team link. i would love to join your team. i think i need it because two heads are better than one. i have tried to work alone and it was unsuccessful.
Let's just say that our team has been working for a long time and we have not taken anyone into the team for a long time. Moreover, why do you want to work with us, especially if you do not know the direction of our activities? And what skills do you have, what can you offer us? What are you good at?
Drakyla444

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:35:44 PM

Every year, IT professionals offer many new project management tools. Some justify themselves: a convenient interface, additional functions, modern solutions and the integration of different solutions in one application. Others are forgotten as soon as they leave. To plan and distribute tasks, as well as control the process of their implementation, various organizer programs are used. One of the most reliable project management and collaboration tools trusted by hundreds of people. Bitrix24  https://www.bitrix24.com/articles/top-5-project-management-software.php  It not only helps you get the job done in one place, but also offers a relaxed and organized way to manage projects and other work obligations. Communicating around tasks and sharing new ideas is easier more transparent and faster. It is possible to plan tasks for several projects at the same time appoint performers to measure the time spent exchanging messages to chat in live chat.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:29:52 PM

I dont have any team yet Im just work alone to earn money through online business.
It was to hard if have no any people to work with you online, And must better to have a time cause of this have some problem online business we can ask them directly and as some advice.
Drakyla444

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:57:18 PM

Using the critical path method, you can determine the longest sequence of operations necessary to complete the project, as well as the earliest and latest moments of the beginning and end of each operation that will not delay the project.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:02:00 PM

Me too.

@OP what kind of feature are you looking for? We might suggest you what you need, I've seen teams working on projects remotely contacting each other through different messaging and video app like Skype, discord, telegram.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
debitel

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:48:49 PM

How many of you work online with the team? I work with a team of people on the Internet, do my own small business, solve different problems and earn money from it. Things can be said to be going well. We use video chat to communicate collectively. As well as using services from Google, that would lead the documentation and work on projects. Not exactly comfortable. But like this. And what software or service do you use to work in a team? Are there any interesting systems or programs for business that you know? Share them?

I believe this is a perfect timing to work online. Good job if you can make it work, more team should be working online from different parts of the planet.
telega

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:37:53 PM

Where I used to work in a well-known company, I will not say what it is called. That's where we used Bitrix. This system includes many interesting tools that can be used effectively when working as a team. And if you are interested in such issues, then maybe you have a sense to consider this option?
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:10:04 PM

Me too.

@OP what kind of feature are you looking for? We might suggest you what you need, I've seen teams working on projects remotely contacting each other through different messaging and video app like Skype, discord, telegram.

I have a plan, ASIC hashing on large scale 6,25 Ph/s BCH. Then exchange it on BTC before cashing it.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 09:33:59 AM

several times for sales and health service platforms, but with the agreement that cooperation is not permanent and binding. I need a team to make an online presentation because the company wants it several times. But it is important to remember one thing that all rights and obligations must be explained at the beginning to keep conditions stable.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:21:30 AM

Most of the time worked online team Lead generation work easily work data collection CEO, Founder or someone else. data collect mainly LinkedIn our team member was very friendly to work on the hole of the day.

jonathanforley97

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:16:29 AM

Well, I do work with a team of professional essay writers UK. We are working for students who have issues in assignments and writing skills so we are available for help and online assistance. We provide the best guidance and worthful services at a very affordable price.
udobno

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:28:54 PM

Good. After you set up your team. What to do next.
What to do when you have many different complex technical devices. After all, all devices must work and interact with each other.
How to set it up right?
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:45:59 PM

in my country a lot of online sales that work with companies that can be trusted. so that a small business can be run, rather than creating my own website because trust is needed in every transaction. By joining an online project I practically work alone and receive reports and information through the network provided for every question or transaction. this makes it easier than we have to create a team to be able to work of course with very different risks.
telega

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:25:23 PM

Automated design system – an automated system that implements information technology for performing design functions, is an organizational and technical system designed to automate the design process, consisting of personnel and a set of technical, software and other means of automating its activities. Also, the abbreviation CAD is widely used to refer to such systems.
https://www.softeq.com/electronics_system_design
The main purpose of CAD is to increase the efficiency of engineering activities: reducing the complexity and timing of design, ensuring high quality of design solutions and documentation, minimizing full-scale modeling and testing of prototypes, reducing the cost of production preparation.
felat

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:14:19 AM

There are more convenient methods for designing industrial products, which is based on the use of technical means at present and always ensures quality and reduces project development time in parallel.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:23:03 AM

When I was working with an online team we were using Slack and all the available tools from Google.
The communication was hard as you have to do a lot of meetings in order to be on the same page with all your team, but this is something that some people like and some don't.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: