Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the right time to buy altcoin?  (Read 2896 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:14:47 AM

Now is a good time to invest in alts, because alts are now cheap, they are almost at the bottom and soon 2020, which should bring the growth of alts.
The price of altcoins are low on average on that you are right but that doesn't mean that it is a good opportunity to buy altcoins, altcoins have been going down in value for years  and most of them have disappeared during that time period and most likely the price of bitcoin will go down during the next months and that is also a clear sign the price of most altcoins will begin to go down so if you really want to invest in altcoins it is better to wait for an even better opportunity.
You make s good point about some altcoins quenching off the market but that doesn't mean the same situation will happen to all altcoins in the market and with the momentum of the crypto market i strongly believe now it the right time to accumulate more crypto. But, people need to be careful in selecting altcoin and the slot claimed (been among the top 20 on CMC) by an altcoin does make it a good investment.
There is nothing wrong with accumulating coins in fact if you had done so you could be seeing some nice profits right now but I just think the trend of the market is still negative and until the current growth that we are seeing can break completely that tendency then it is better to wait for an even better opportunity, maybe I am wrong and that will not be the first time but even if you are interested only in the top altcoins it seems too soon to see a complete recovery of the market.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 03:55:28 AM

Holla friends, I want ask opinion and advice regarding the situations of altcoins and BTC today
You know , today market are show bad price for all coin and token.
Is th eright time for make some profit with buying altcoins ?

If you take all the advice here and proceed to buy altcoins, not those new altcoins in the market but those that are performing well even in the bear market, then you are in good profit now the first month of 2020 and will eventually make more profit if you keep holding it even after the halving.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:44:06 AM

Of course now is a good time to invest in alts, especially in the top alts, because their prices are very low and I think there will be a growth in 2020.
If the price of alts are declining thats the right time to buy especially in the popular alts in CMC.

But remember the risk, btc dominates the market and due to this alts cant show improvement.

For this year we're hoping a huge changes for alts, its been a while since we last see an alts uptrend consistently.

Omega Weapon

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:22:44 AM

Of course now is a good time to invest in alts, especially in the top alts, because their prices are very low and I think there will be a growth in 2020.
If the price of alts are declining thats the right time to buy especially in the popular alts in CMC.

But remember the risk, btc dominates the market and due to this alts cant show improvement.

For this year we're hoping a huge changes for alts, its been a while since we last see an alts uptrend consistently.

That seems to me like an incredibly dangerous strategy to try when bitcoin is still showing signs that it could go up in price during this year, altcoins perform the best when bitcoin is relatively stable and that is not what we are seeing, bitcoin is probably going to be very unstable during the next months because everyone is going to try to figure out when it is the right time to buy it in preparation for the halving and I can assure you that most altcoins will get no attention at all from investors.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 05:44:27 PM

That seems to me like an incredibly dangerous strategy to try when bitcoin is still showing signs that it could go up in price during this year, altcoins perform the best when bitcoin is relatively stable and that is not what we are seeing, bitcoin is probably going to be very unstable during the next months because everyone is going to try to figure out when it is the right time to buy it in preparation for the halving and I can assure you that most altcoins will get no attention at all from investors.
Judging from common sense, it would be possible to assume an active increase in the price of most altcoin due to their practical use for gambling, as well as for use as a means of payment, and the growth of these altcoin would be more than justified due to the demand for these coins on  the market.  But unlike them, only Bitcoin and Ethereum show good price increase indicators.  Thus, I have doubts about the prospects of altcoin in the near future.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:59:51 AM

Bitcoin halving is happening soon.
this is a good time to buy or collect Altcoin for the long term.
but if for the short term you should not buy yet because the price of Bitcoin trends to move aggressively.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:24:30 PM

until now it is not the right time, to buy altcoin because bitcoin has not entered the bullish trend it is very risky to buy altcoin because altcoin prices will still continue to fall
I don't think prices have already started to rise, of course prices for alts may fall, but they will not fall below the previous bottom. Now you have to invest, because the market may start to rise and there will be no such low prices.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:39:40 PM

It must be the right time to buy the right altcoin. There are altcoins that isn't rising and that isn't the right altcoin to buy. I find EOS to have been going up steady and there is also Chainlink and Tezos. Some altcoins are not moving up and your guess why must be what we thought it is. There are just tokens that are more useful than the rest.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:09:34 AM

most definetely that its a very good time to buy alts now
i were saying that for months now, and there you saw Waves running, now the privacy coins
and i am almost sure that other altcoins are going to follow
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:01:21 AM

Yes, it is a very good option for buying because which we are seeing most of the TOP valued coins decreased their prices hugely in the market and this indicates people who are looking for investment it is a very good opportunity for them to grab the potential altcoins.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 09:17:34 AM

Yes, it is a very good option for buying because which we are seeing most of the TOP valued coins decreased their prices hugely in the market and this indicates people who are looking for investment it is a very good opportunity for them to grab the potential altcoins.

But its been good if you gonna choose a good altcoins to buy many altcoins now are become dead and no more value. Choose those altcoins that you can hold for a long term and be smart now because many of those altcoinsare good in the first but in a month they are not good and the price continue goes down. Choose a good altcoins before you gonna buy.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:12:38 PM

I think most altcoins are at or near the bottom at this point. So now would be a great time to get in if you're going to. They may dip down a little bit more, but I think we're close enough to the bottom that it's a fine time to get in. I honestly believe everything is going to start taking off a lot sooner than most of you seem to believe. You could really make a lot of money if this truly is the bottom.
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:20:53 PM

Now is a very good opportunity to find and invest in promising alts, because they are now very cheap and are already starting to grow.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 08:12:03 PM

I think most altcoins are at or near the bottom at this point. So now would be a great time to get in if you're going to. They may dip down a little bit more, but I think we're close enough to the bottom that it's a fine time to get in. I honestly believe everything is going to start taking off a lot sooner than most of you seem to believe. You could really make a lot of money if this truly is the bottom.

Yes, I think that too that altcoins price will be down again, even Bitcoin can come back at 7K USD anytime, we can't ignore this possibility! So, if that happens then altcoin market will face the bearish zone again! But right now is still a better time to buy the most popular altcoin and hodl them for the bull run!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 10:08:25 PM

There's no perfect time to buy altcoin, but it's wiser to look at the prices before buying as some funds could be saved from this exercise. The altcoin are best purchased in the bearish period with reduced prices which could be recreated after a period.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:29:32 AM

Your prediction was very timely, altcoins have been going up since you made that prediction, however I'm not really confident that altcoins are going to be capable to maintain their current prices for long, maybe I am mistaken but that is what I see and this is especially true for those altcoins that went up in price very rapidly because I do not see how that increase could come up from the normal patterns of supply and demand when it is obvious that this was a classic example of strong players manipulating the price of altcoins.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 05:10:02 AM

There's no perfect time to buy altcoin, but it's wiser to look at the prices before buying as some funds could be saved from this exercise. The altcoin are best purchased in the bearish period with reduced prices which could be recreated after a period.
even in bear market periods, you can also be trapped in market conditions that will last even down much longer than you calculated. better researching projects and markets in a balanced way. because sometimes we only pay attention to the project but do not consider the factors that will occur in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 09:49:41 AM

even in bear market periods, you can also be trapped in market conditions that will last even down much longer than you calculated. better researching projects and markets in a balanced way. because sometimes we only pay attention to the project but do not consider the factors that will occur in the market.
if you have analytical techniques I think it can reduce the risk of your self-confidence, in my opinion the bear market is over, we will see altcoin recovering like 2017 hopefully, and keep in mind if you invest all your funds it will be very risky

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 10:07:08 AM

if you have analytical techniques I think it can reduce the risk of your self-confidence, in my opinion the bear market is over, we will see altcoin recovering like 2017 hopefully, and keep in mind if you invest all your funds it will be very risky
Dont let compare with 2017, maybe 2016. Its still a long road for the rally. Those stored bitcoin will be released gradually to bring people to the altcoins, which bigger fund come in through. It is not a year thing before the bull, it is a steady move and some coin will develop with it and bring good profit to investors. I dont think there is way to handle the parabolic market surge by the whole market but project teams will take their lesson from binance and take profit for the project as well.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:27:04 AM

if you buy when you post and hold until now you will get a profit, the actual investment can be done at any time depending on the research you are doing on the token

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: