Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the right time to buy altcoin?  (Read 2896 times)
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:50:45 PM

Holla friends, I want ask opinion and advice regarding the situations of altcoins and BTC today
You know , today market are show bad price for all coin and token.
Is th eright time for make some profit with buying altcoins ?
Yes, this is a good time for us to buy more alts at a cheaper price. Bitcoin just adjusted down and it rebounded sharply in just 3 hours. I think the market is really exciting and tends to increase quite strongly after the Chinese Lunar New Year. It seems the sharks have not been strong enough to make the price of bitcoin plummet in recent days. So this is a great opportunity for us to start a new year full of profits. This halving event is also considered to be very positive, we have been eligible to open order.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:50:39 PM

Of course, now alts are starting to grow, but they haven't risen much in price yet, so now is the time to find and invest in promising and already growing alts.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 02:29:57 AM

what altcoin are you talking about here, do you mean the top altcoin or new altcoin? for altcoin top right now is the right time because the bull run will come soon and for the new altcoin you have to do your research first
Forget about new altcoins, it is true there may be a few coins that may be worth your time but when you think about the huge amount of time that it is going to take you to find such coins and all the time you will have to waste and at the end there is not a guarantee you will find anything then it is easy to see why investing in the top coins in the market is a better idea, you do not have to make a deep research and you can begin to earn money almost immediately especially if the market turns positive during the next days.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:27:41 AM

I stumbled across an article earlier about how altcoins are following the trends of the early Bitcoin days. The charts look identical to 2011-2012 Bitcoin. This is huge if this trend continues. This would mean we're basically buying altcoins at around the $30 Bitcoin equivalent today. I wish I could find the article again. It was somewhere on Google news. Definitely worth a read if one of you stumbles across it.

I saw this article, I think you mean this:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2020/01/23/altcoin-market-following-early-bitcoin-path-could-lead-to-life-changing-wealth/

Yeah, that's the one. I think the whole point of the article is that we're still really early adopters on a lot of these altcoins. If you can get in now near the bottom, you have a very good chance of making some serious money in the future. We're basically in the $30/Bitcoin days with altcoins right now. So yes, now would be the perfect time to buy in. Just be careful not to invest in something that isn't going to go anywhere in the future. Stick to the more reputable coins and you'll do great.
chip1994

Activity: 868

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:20:58 AM

Holla friends, I want ask opinion and advice regarding the situations of altcoins and BTC today
True, but I encourage you to just buy the top alts. because they are the remaining alts that investors can trust. the alts other than the top 30 are all theoretical fantasies. investing in it is easy to bring about a loss.
In order for your investment to be safe, I will choose the alts that you should buy, namely BNB, ETH, LTC, DASH, ZEC, ETC. The coins that I have listed are mostly mining coins, it will soon grow well because the whales are constantly fomo and pumping its price. This action cannot be completed until it has passed ATH.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:51:12 AM

true or not the time to make purchases of bitcoin or other altcoin all depends on each of us, which is clearly a lot of altcoin which has now fallen far from the normal price level, but there will be a higher increase or even there will be a lower decline again of course it is difficult for us to be able to determine with certainty, so buying now and later depends on each of our decisions, but my advice would not hurt if you choose to buy an altcoin that you think has the potential to grow and raise prices in the future there certainly isn't her fault.

Pelunize12

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:17:55 PM

Of course, now alts are starting to grow, but they haven't risen much in price yet, so now is the time to find and invest in promising and already growing alts.
In my opinions, it is risky for buying altcoin when altseason hasnt happened. altcoin has higher possibility to get down
the right time to buy when altseason is started. the pump possibility is high. so youll get good profit in that time
maybe youll lose the chance for getting bottom price. but, it is no problem, we still have another chance for another hype in altseason.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 04:31:41 AM

to buy altcoin or bitcoin all depends on the market analysis you have done if you really feel that the prices are cheap and will soon grow then you can buy now but if you still think prices will fall more then you can be a little patient. I don't need to ask anyone for investment, but it all depends on you

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:53:19 AM

to buy altcoin or bitcoin all depends on the market analysis you have done if you really feel that the prices are cheap and will soon grow then you can buy now but if you still think prices will fall more then you can be a little patient. I don't need to ask anyone for investment, but it all depends on you
Or also place your anticipate order value so once the market hits that level you'll be able to catch it up and start to wait for the bounce and enjoy
your profits. Different traders have different understanding and strategy. Having a good one allows you to take the advantage and be more competitive inside this industry.
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:44:10 AM

In my opinions, it is risky for buying altcoin when altseason hasnt happened. altcoin has higher possibility to get down
the right time to buy when altseason is started. the pump possibility is high. so youll get good profit in that time
maybe youll lose the chance for getting bottom price. but, it is no problem, we still have another chance for another hype in altseason.

This is exactly when you want to buy altcoins. You don't want to wait for the price to go up before you get in. You want to get in while everything is as cheap as it is right now. We know there will be a big altcoin pump probably very soon. So, you may as well get in now while everything is discounted. You'll make more money and it's less risky if you get in before everything starts pumping up.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 01:06:40 AM

As long as he was putting the bearish trend as the best time to buy the altcoin as his investment and that's enough to minimize the risk to get a huge lost. By the way so many whales are always buying at the down trend and they never try to buy that when the market was getting the uptrend.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 01:45:02 AM

As long as he was putting the bearish trend as the best time to buy the altcoin as his investment and that's enough to minimize the risk to get a huge lost. By the way so many whales are always buying at the down trend and they never try to buy that when the market was getting the uptrend.
the Whales are buying Low to manipulate the market because once they bought a specific currency it will surely Goes Up and people may see the opportunity to buy and profit.

the problem is after some investors bought that coins and the whales see the advantage?then they will withdraw so the small investors will surely trapped inside and no choice but to sell Low?then the whales will buy their coins and Boom instant Profit right?thats the way Whales are bagging lots of money from poor investors.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 05:36:37 AM

It's better to buy few altcoins that are active to bitcoin bull run this days like BCH or Neo, these coins are showing bullish sign and if bitcoin reach higher price they will bring profit for sure, I plan to invest big on altcoins only when bitcoin surge over 20k

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 09:39:04 AM

My perspective on what is happening at the moment is that we are in an increasingly bullish market, but not quite there yet for alts.

I think bullish sentiment starts with bitcoin, where BTC grows much more quickly that alts - we've had that phase and completed it now.
Later comes the phase where alts increase in price much more quickly than bitcoin, the 'alt season', and this is where I think we are headed.

But right now we are in between the two. We are in a stage where price rises start with alts, but then as soon as alts start to establish some upwards momentum, money goes from alts back to BTC, and BTC rises again. This has happened a lot over the last few weeks.

So should we buy good alts in preference to BTC? I would say that time is coming soon, and we are in the transition between the two, and at the moment good alts and BTC are rising at a similar rate.

TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:08:35 PM

No one is sure about the price changes and its timing because whenever the market is going green we try to sell out the Bitcoin or altcoins which you feel most profitable now.
Based on that investment will be change it to to some usdt as because you need to have some stable fund in your portfolio to avoid the loss
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:25:51 PM

I think this 2020 is the best time to buy Altcoins. There is a huge promise that Altcoins will really touch the sky when the rise up does not end. It is the best time because some are still cheap to buy and these coins are starting to go up on the market chart.
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:44:48 PM

I think this 2020 is the best time to buy Altcoins. There is a huge promise that Altcoins will really touch the sky when the rise up does not end. It is the best time because some are still cheap to buy and these coins are starting to go up on the market chart.
Yes, now alts look very good and promising, but also alts do not grow in price so far, now you need to choose and invest if there are no coins in your wallet.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 07:05:28 PM

Yes, now alts look very good and promising, but also alts do not grow in price so far, now you need to choose and invest if there are no coins in your wallet.
its mean you should choice good altcoin has potential for future because there is altcoin not grow very well and if you investing on this coin you will get lose with your balance. you alright its good time to buy but before buy you must to choice potential coins maybe like Ethereum, Litecoin, BSV and BCH

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:43:00 AM

there are several altcoins that you have to buy in my opinion, don't just buy them, make sure altcoins are worth buying, my recommendation is Tezoz, Tezoz has a good staking program, this is a good feature if you want long-term, of course your losses will be low

Just be careful investing in staking coins. Remember, the total coins are going to end up increasing while you're waiting on the price to go up. So, you need to make sure that there is going to be enough interest in the coin for people to buy up all of these extra coins. Otherwise, if no one buys them up, they'll end up on the market and it will end up crashing the price. This is not a knock against Tezos in particular. I don't even really know much about it. I just know you have to be careful with staking coins as the price tends to usually tank with all the extra coins coming in.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:44:46 AM

As long as bitcoin is still going on to the moon and we have a huge chance to see that. It's not about this year is the best time to buy altcoin or not but just try to remind you if the best time to buy crypto should be on the bearish market. We just need to follow what already done by the whale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: