Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Article: Bitcoin Trading 101 - A Beginners Guide to Crypto Trading  (Read 114 times)
BitcoinOnline.io (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 03:39:58 AM

Hey guys, just wrote a new article on the basics of crypto trading. Thanks for checking it out.

https://bitcoinonline.io/page/bitcoin-trading

Cheers!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:31:54 AM

I appreciate your article, OP. Keep up sharing some good jnformations whether it is a basic tips or not. Anyway, if I may suggest, it is better to state your tips here than giving some links. Some are hesitant to click a link.

Anyway, I have read the article. It introduces different kinds of tradings as well as the indicators. It explains how those technical analysis can be used.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 05:16:25 PM

A good start, I notice that you are still working on developing your site. Keep up the good work.
It is better to add some pictures or educational videos rather than writing, as many are inclined to read a lot of words "especially if there are no commas or are not displayed well."

You can add more charts, some instructions on how to trade, use charts and more.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:16:24 PM

I often see many articles about trading, but in fact all of that is not as easy as what is written in the article, good articles must be given examples of images so that people who read them can more easily understand them.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:24:24 PM

I believe your part about Fundamental Analysis is wrong and should just have been included in your section about Technical Analysis. When you talk about how traders see the value of the coin “based on the perception of people” you are literally talk about TA and nothing about FA. When traders try to find the value of crypto in FA or for any asset they will try to find its fair value and not by what other people's perception are to be exact there is really no FA going on in crypto trading because we don't have that needed information to do so. Either you remove your part of it or just mention how FA is not use in trading crypto.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: