Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market continues to blood shed  (Read 712 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:27:41 AM

I'm not saying that it's fine but I think bitcoin is going to find its way back. I trust bitcoin and blockchain technology. Even though some of you guys are telling that China really hates cryptocurrency, the downfall is just going to happen for now or until December. We've been here before and we know something's coming up. If you're expecting that it's going to boom in the next years or months, you can wait for it to get lower and keep on investing.
Bad news will often affect a lot of the psychology of investors and for me it is a very good opportunity to continue to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price because I predict December there will be a lot of big fluctuations happening. Currently people are still interested in this market and still choose to invest in Bitcoin because this coin is the only option of many people.

I personally will continue to believe this market in the near future and will continue to wait until the uptrend. It may take a lot of time, but I believe the crypto market will soon return to the best stage of development.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:57:41 PM

The market is on reverse right now. The red hours are over and the green has already taken over the market. Not yet fully recovering though. The red was rather deep and the effects that it caused to the altcoins and Bitcoin were awful. But at least the red lines are now broken. We now hope that this green will continue to higher grounds and recover the losses that happened a day before.
In order for the market to recover, a lot of new capital is needed because most of the old investors are feeling desperate at this time and they can easily panic sell if the psychology is not good. In my opinion the red color will last for at least another 2 years and you should accept this fact. For now, don't expect too much of the crypto market and wait patiently for another period.

That's why people are saying capital for crypto investment are must not from money that you will needed because they will panic and sell their assets with loss when they experienced big drop like this. I'm sure the price will recover but not in near future, if they can hold a little bit longer (only for bitcoin) i'm sure they will take the good result with profits because the potential growth of bitcoin in the upcoming years are big.

No I don't think old investors succumb to panic anymore. What's going on right now is part of a process that just repeats itself over time. We've already hit sub 4k bridging the end of 2018 and the start o this year. I don't think we should be afraid of a 7 or 6k dump. The market recovers whether you believe it or not and it has proven that it does in the past. A bloody market just gives you a chance to consider adding some bits to your stash.
The panic selling continues and it adds more problems to the existing troubles, counting the consequences will not solve the problems, we need to reach the reasons behind the altcoin dump. The general overview of crypto traders will show the reasons for the dump which gets stronger with low BTC prices. Market revocery will take a few more years and 2021 can be a year of alt season, in my personal market view.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:59:34 PM

The market is on reverse right now. The red hours are over and the green has already taken over the market. Not yet fully recovering though. The red was rather deep and the effects that it caused to the altcoins and Bitcoin were awful. But at least the red lines are now broken. We now hope that this green will continue to higher grounds and recover the losses that happened a day before.
In order for the market to recover, a lot of new capital is needed because most of the old investors are feeling desperate at this time and they can easily panic sell if the psychology is not good. In my opinion the red color will last for at least another 2 years and you should accept this fact. For now, don't expect too much of the crypto market and wait patiently for another period.

That's why people are saying capital for crypto investment are must not from money that you will needed because they will panic and sell their assets with loss when they experienced big drop like this. I'm sure the price will recover but not in near future, if they can hold a little bit longer (only for bitcoin) i'm sure they will take the good result with profits because the potential growth of bitcoin in the upcoming years are big.

No I don't think old investors succumb to panic anymore. What's going on right now is part of a process that just repeats itself over time. We've already hit sub 4k bridging the end of 2018 and the start o this year. I don't think we should be afraid of a 7 or 6k dump. The market recovers whether you believe it or not and it has proven that it does in the past. A bloody market just gives you a chance to consider adding some bits to your stash.

Thank you! You're like the only person in this entire section that isn't panicking right now. It's just typical market volatility. Not much you can do about it but wait it out. As he said, at the beginning of the year, the price of Bitcoin was below $4k. We've almost doubled that even during this slight market recovery. The price is trending upward and will likely continue to do so. While I truly feel bad for anyone that got in at $18k, no one told you to do so. You should never buy into anything during an all time high. All you can do is sell for a loss and eat the losses or wait it out.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:49:48 PM

This is the reason
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-drops-below-73k-as-china-vows-to-dispose-of-exchanges

So many people are putting a lot of their hopes in china but i personally never put a big expectation crypto to be adopted in short time. Remember about what already said by Xi-jinping is about blockchain and not crypto.

Many didnt pay attention to what Xi-jinping said and blindly bought BTC in bull run that started after his statement on blockchain, they are now cursing the crypto market.

Do you think a country like China which is a control freak btw, giving social scores to its citizens (they may not even give you a passport if you have low score) would adopt bitcoin which is a fuck you in the face to all governments? Keep dreaming. Bitcoin means freedom and the Chinese government is the complete opposite of that term.
China is a control freak country in term of its territory. You're right about bitcoin is a freedom and the centralized entities will always put it as an opponent to the absolute centralized system that created by the governments. China is the opposite party since when the bitcoin was created but, people are not even watched the full statements that already stated by XI in the past.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:22:55 AM

This is the reason
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-drops-below-73k-as-china-vows-to-dispose-of-exchanges

So many people are putting a lot of their hopes in china but i personally never put a big expectation crypto to be adopted in short time. Remember about what already said by Xi-jinping is about blockchain and not crypto.

Many didnt pay attention to what Xi-jinping said and blindly bought BTC in bull run that started after his statement on blockchain, they are now cursing the crypto market.

Do you think a country like China which is a control freak btw, giving social scores to its citizens (they may not even give you a passport if you have low score) would adopt bitcoin which is a fuck you in the face to all governments? Keep dreaming. Bitcoin means freedom and the Chinese government is the complete opposite of that term.
China is a control freak country in term of its territory. You're right about bitcoin is a freedom and the centralized entities will always put it as an opponent to the absolute centralized system that created by the governments. China is the opposite party since when the bitcoin was created but, people are not even watched the full statements that already stated by XI in the past.

China is a control freak not just within its own territory but also outside its own territory. China wants to control other countries actually. They are currently bullying a lot of poorer countries so that they will be reduced into mere slaves in other words. China would say this and they will comply. China also showers them with projects that are actually a way for these poor countries to be indebted to it. There is no doubt that China is honestly an enemy to Bitcoin because Bitcoin means getting out of control.
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 02:44:55 AM

I suggest not to open the market today, because specifically today is worse than before, especially BTC, if you have more money then buy coins or tokens that are potential, if not you should hold not to cut loss. I was very shocked when I opened the market today, seeing the price of BTC and other yags all dropped. Hope this is a stepping stone to 2020 for BTC and altcoin

Shallow Water
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:29:30 AM

Boy, seeing BTC fall more than 10% isn't new but certainly doesn't look or feel nice. People I think got tired of waiting for a new bull run and now we're going to see some real correction from the all time highs if a bear market starts. I think resistance is weak at this point.
maybe you are getting it right here mate as the market is now entering the Bear market zone all of the currencies are falling and can't even show some resistance so basically your prediction is coming as mentioned.
I suggest not to open the market today, because specifically today is worse than before, especially BTC, if you have more money then buy coins or tokens that are potential, if not you should hold not to cut loss. I was very shocked when I opened the market today, seeing the price of BTC and other yags all dropped. Hope this is a stepping stone to 2020 for BTC and altcoin
nice advice and that's what i did just this morning,i delete from History the capitalization site so i may not check for the mean time the prices.since it may also bring panicking if we continue to check it again and again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:03:18 AM

In the last 24 hours market has witnessed the superiority of the Bitcoin trading volume over the entire market capitalization of Ethereum. the volume of Bitcoin achieves $ 20 billion while ETH fell to $ 18 billion. Interestingly it was amid decreasing the value of BTC ‘s $ 8000 to $ 7500 marking a fall of 5%.

However, no reason so far justified this, The wind has turned to the reverse, due to the sudden drop encryption and this has put a great amount of pressure on Bitcoin as well.

On the other hand, other cryptocurrencies gather even more severe fate. ETH recently seemed to rise above BTC but the rapid reduction in supply, despite the addition of points to him, pulled him down on more than bitcoins.

The freefall trap has not only reached the world of encryption but all other assets like gold. The reason is not yet resolved.

Source: TheCoinRepublic
The reason is simple because bitcoin has risen from $ 3k3 to $ 14k over a long period of time and this is where sharks sold bitcoins. If you look at the weekly chart, you will see a great growth and now it is decreasing, just like the Dow theory. so this is the cause of the crowd psychology. We need to wait for more market movements to make a more accurate judgment.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:25:15 AM

good advice, but unfortunately I already opened the market and was also surprised after seeing the price of btc at the moment. The worst possibility is that it will continue to fall at the lowest point of 5k or 5.5k usd. and agree with you not to cut loss. must be more patient, hold until 2020 whether it will get better or end badly.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:07:34 AM

The longer you've been here, the less you panic about these sort of drops. I've only been here since 2017, but the memory of the huge 2018 bear is a very strong one. The market is volatile, we all know this, we are told over and over again, and we can see it quite clearly in this price charts.

Remember BTC had a high of $20k, but it also dropped below $4k at the bottom of the bear. I know the current drops look dramatic, but there is no reason for concern just yet.

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 09:29:15 PM

The longer you've been here, the less you panic about these sort of drops. I've only been here since 2017, but the memory of the huge 2018 bear is a very strong one. The market is volatile, we all know this, we are told over and over again, and we can see it quite clearly in this price charts.

Remember BTC had a high of $20k, but it also dropped below $4k at the bottom of the bear. I know the current drops look dramatic, but there is no reason for concern just yet.

I've been here since 2014. And frankly, the bear market of 2015 is a lot worse. So much worse that many people are beginning to think crypto currencies are just a fad and will soon fade away - that the tech is not viable in today's world.

Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:00:31 PM

I've been here since 2014. And frankly, the bear market of 2015 is a lot worse. So much worse that many people are beginning to think crypto currencies are just a fad and will soon fade away - that the tech is not viable in today's world.

Exactly, the 2015-2016 is worst compare to this one. The only thing that I can think of is that majority of people here are not present during the 2015-2016 bear market that's why they don't understand what's really going on with the market of today.

Everything is crypto market is on a cycle, and I'm sure most of you have seen only 2017 massive growth and thought that it will on a parabolic rise. This bear market is sort of a rude awakening for you guys, so If I'm your shoes just sit out this bear market and look at the long term, specially that bitcoin block halvening is coming mid next year and it could start a slow and steady phase for a bullish season.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
carlfebz2

Activity: 2982
Merit: 730

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:32:19 PM

Exactly, the 2015-2016 is worst compare to this one. The only thing that I can think of is that majority of people here are not present during the 2015-2016 bear market that's why they don't understand what's really going on with the market of today.

Everything is crypto market is on a cycle, and I'm sure most of you have seen only 2017 massive growth and thought that it will on a parabolic rise. This bear market is sort of a rude awakening for you guys, so If I'm your shoes just sit out this bear market and look at the long term, specially that bitcoin block halvening is coming mid next year and it could start a slow and steady phase for a bullish season.
For people who've been here for years and able to witness those very bearish market wont really got surprised on these kind of dumping events.As you said this isnt the same wayback into those years where
correction negative percentage is way too high which make the entire community shaken off specially to those weak hands.There would always be a cycle but we wont know on how long would be the duration.
This is why we do wait for years and expecting for such reversal and we all know that theres an upcoming halving event which we do recognized as a valid catalyst for a new bull run.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:18:02 AM

For people who've been here for years and able to witness those very bearish market wont really got surprised on these kind of dumping events.As you said this isnt the same wayback into those years where
correction negative percentage is way too high which make the entire community shaken off specially to those weak hands.There would always be a cycle but we wont know on how long would be the duration.
This is why we do wait for years and expecting for such reversal and we all know that theres an upcoming halving event which we do recognized as a valid catalyst for a new bull run.

This is exactly right. This is just part of the market. Volatility is going to occur in this market. All you can do is wait out these dips in prices and try to accumulate even more. If you bought in at close to $20k, I truly feel sorry for you, but you should have known better. Don't buy into anything at an all time high. I don't care what it is. Buy things on sale. Just like you would at your local stores. You may not realize it, but the price is trending upwards and has been all year long.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:45:54 AM

This is a huge surprise for all investors and hopefully this is the cheapest price this year because people feel very worried about the future of this market. I used more than 40% of my assets to buy Bitcoin at $7,000 and I am sure the coin will soon rebound in early 2020. However, there are still a lot of big risks this year and be more careful before making investment decisions.

cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:14:29 PM

This is a huge surprise for all investors and hopefully this is the cheapest price this year because people feel very worried about the future of this market. I used more than 40% of my assets to buy Bitcoin at $7,000 and I am sure the coin will soon rebound in early 2020. However, there are still a lot of big risks this year and be more careful before making investment decisions.
Today, I also bought some eth and also a bit of bitcoin at a cheap price, I think now cryptocurrency is still a potential investment asset to be hold for a long period, even though right now the prices on the market are turning red, but it's likely the price will be turned green again in the near future.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kodtycoon
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:22:32 PM

if that's what happened at least the global crisis has happen and unwittingly it greatly affects the crypto market, the trade war indeed continues so far so i just feel this is an impact caused by the problems that happened between the two countries. there are a lot of assumptions about the crypto market that continues to bleed and i just want to remind you to remain confident and not need to be a panicked seller from a situation like this

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:27:03 PM

I don't know what to say with the current progress of cryptocurrency market, it feels so shaky and anxious right now. Despite of that, I am trying my best not to panic because I was so hopeless previously but am now building a confidence even though it wasn't worth it. The bloodshed is aggressively arising so far, and sudden fall or rise is expected to happen every minute.
Eternad

Activity: 1246
Merit: 605

When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:41:31 PM

I don't know what to say with the current progress of cryptocurrency market, it feels so shaky and anxious right now. Despite of that, I am trying my best not to panic because I was so hopeless previously but am now building a confidence even though it wasn't worth it. The bloodshed is aggressively arising so far, and sudden fall or rise is expected to happen every minute.
As much as possible I'm trying to still feel positive about the market situation. Even there been so many FUDS relating to this, if we know we're holding coins that are worth the hold then we should not be worry and take this advantage to buy more.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:54:16 PM

Everyone has their own way to survive in this market.
I personally am more selective in choosing to buy altcoin, select projects that can experience further improvement when it gets a good impact on your investment portfolio.
Panic does not produce anything, for that it remains calm, because for me this has often happened.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: