Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:32:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Long term prediction.  (Read 565 times)
GP1992 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:42:31 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 12:58:39 AM by GP1992
Merited by Amel (1)

Hi everyone!

I made this prediction 3 months ago and I shocked for his precision.

I decided share him with people. Maybe you finds some utility.

https://es.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/HbvGBqZG/

UPDATE: (27/11/2019)

Bitcoin prediction 2.0, more informative about trends and proportions, best technique for the construction of the curve.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/na03w2tl-Bitcoin-Long-term-prediction-2-0/
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:01:46 PM

For the long term it's clear that the price of bitcoin will improve by remembering that halving will happen next year, but for the short term we must first correct whether this bearish will continue to $ 6000? I'm not expecting Bitcoin at the end of this month and the chart shows that the resistance will go up.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 02:27:04 PM

Hi everyone!

Seem that it's correct until now. We believe that the next halving will push the price of BTC. So don't be panic in this correction, and the bottom of the chart is around $ 6k8. This time BTC's price is $ 6k9, so maybe we can buy now.

GP1992 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:34:30 PM

but for the short term we must first correct whether this bearish will continue to $ 6000? I'm not expecting Bitcoin at the end of this month and the chart shows that the resistance will go up.

Maybe in the range 6k - 7k all based in the AT of the chart.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:41:07 PM

Thank you for the chart idea OP look like the price of bitcoin will range to $6k to $7k level if the price will not hold the $7k level then I'm expecting to drop to $6400 which is a next support, I hope this level we will see a bounce since bitcoi  suffer from hard fall.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:51:02 PM

Hi everyone!

I hope he's right again because if BTC dropped below $6K that would look so bad, undoing all big rally since April 2019, and it hurt me so bad lol. $60K after the halving would be cool but I think that's too optimistic. The market has changed a lot, big money is already involved now so I don't think prediction based on past pattern will do.
GP1992 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:04:30 PM

I hope he's right again because if BTC dropped below $6K that would look so bad, undoing all big rally since April 2019, and it hurt me so bad lol. $60K after the halving would be cool but I think that's too optimistic. The market has changed a lot, big money is already involved now so I don't think prediction based on past pattern will do.

There is an interesting paralelism related about the chart of the monetary supply of BTC and the logarithmic chart of price vs time.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:04:59 PM

Good one mate. But the drop happened fast. We will see if your $6,800 support can hold until January. I am also thinking about worst scenario at $5,000-$6,000. I've seen more predictions lately here that expected this correction before the price moves again upwards. At least this chart supported my prediction to start accumulating again first quarter next year. Although I would still be happy to be proven wrong, that bitcoin all of a sudden shoots up before end of this year.  

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:38:11 PM

Good one mate. But the drop happened fast. We will see if your $6,800 support can hold until January. I am also thinking about worst scenario at $5,000-$6,000. I've seen more predictions lately here that expected this correction before the price moves again upwards. At least this chart supported my prediction to start accumulating again first quarter next year. Although I would still be happy to be proven wrong, that bitcoin all of a sudden shoots up before end of this year.  
When we do talk about technicals then we might able to reach those levels but to come to think that this might be already the bottom for this year.

We cant conclude yet if we go down further specially now about the news on binance denial which would somewhat cut-off the fud.Price is almost heading go back to 6k+ level
but who knows if recovery would start  now.

Further dumps can happen along the way specially we are already approaching the next halving.
MURONDI

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:50:21 PM

trading predictions there are only 2 choices up and down, so everyone can make predictions at will, when his prediction was wrong he just stayed quiet, and when the prediction is correct he will shout publicly, hey my prediction turned out to be right, yesterday many people shouted bitcoin will head for 15-20k, now people are screaming bitcoin will go down 5-7k.  Shocked Grin
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:57:14 PM

You waited over 3months to see if the price matches your prediction I would have said it was a calculated guess but the chart tells a different story you actually had an idea that metamorphosied into the current price
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:12:36 PM

Hi everyone!

Great ,dude. I really appreciate your prediction even though your prediction might still not be right but I will try to wait in the next few months while considering several aspects to be analyzed again. I hope you can share more things here.

The question now, how do you analyze and calculate the charts that you make? Maybe you can explain in more detail here
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:18:21 PM

You waited over 3months to see if the price matches your prediction I would have said it was a calculated guess but the chart tells a different story you actually had an idea that metamorphosied into the current price

If you look at the graph from the previous month, the bitcoin is very stable. Still, there is a crisis happens earlier at November the price of the bitcoin goes down every time, the money goes down and scares the people to panic sell their coins to avoiding lose of incomes and profit. Still, this is part of the process of the bitcoin that there is a rise and falls if you already know the graph in the previous years the price of it goes up again in the next month or year. It takes a lot of time before it recovers in the market.

Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:32:18 PM

It's clear that bitcoin is indeed the best for investment because when years passes by the price will eventually rise. But there are things that those experts tried to predict that somehow the price would reach $50,000 to $200,000. From looking at the chart on that site $200,000 is not too close within 5 years. I guess maybe in 10 years before bitcoin reach that $200,000.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 04:40:36 PM

Let's wait and see if it breaks away from the 6700$ support, which I honestly think it would do. And the price should probably drop more after the 3rd halving, is what I believe. Besides, most of us are assuming that BTC would spike AFTER the 3rd halving, so that's a natural prediction not gonna lie. The moment to enter is the hard thing to predict right now, with BTC spiking up and down repeatedly without much notion for the market's current interests.
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:40:59 PM

Hi everyone!

wow, it really surprised me. I also see bitcoin's trend to be quite logical with the arc and the upcoming halving event will make it explode more strongly than he thinks.
because the market is seemingly accumulating and waiting for the halving event to explode. so I believe bitcoin's price will rise to more than $ 15k after halving and it will soon break out of that arc.

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:54:48 PM

It's clear that bitcoin is indeed the best for investment because when years passes by the price will eventually rise. But there are things that those experts tried to predict that somehow the price would reach $50,000 to $200,000. From looking at the chart on that site $200,000 is not too close within 5 years. I guess maybe in 10 years before bitcoin reach that $200,000.

Bitcoin only reached $ 20,000 ATH in 2017 in December, so far the price of bitcoin still hasn't exceeded the price of ATH in 2017 so I don't think experts can 100% believe that a bitcoin prediction of $ 15,000 is difficult, so reaching $ 200,000 too far in my opinion.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:30:06 PM

For the long term it's clear that the price of bitcoin will improve by remembering that halving will happen next year, but for the short term we must first correct whether this bearish will continue to $ 6000? I'm not expecting Bitcoin at the end of this month and the chart shows that the resistance will go up.
Since you are claiming that the resistance will go up does that mean that the price of bitcoin will take a long time to breach the current resistance level, i am not looking at the technical details nor any chart simply because the market is relatively new and you cannot have an accurate prediction on how the market will go, you can make any number of prediction on how the market will move in the future but it all depends upon the investments coming in and the trust level each and every investor has on the market.
marstan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 06:03:16 PM

Regardless if Bitcoin's value will go up or down in the long-term, there are ways for you to make a profit and this is not just by owning this cryptocurrency. You might want to explore CFD trading which is safer than trading digital coins with an exchange. One good broker that I suggest is eToro. Here's one review that I found if you want to know more about them: http://realforexreviews.com/brokers/etoro. Cheers and good luck with your trades!
viananda2525

Activity: 1094
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:51:56 PM

Let's wait and see if it breaks away from the 6700$ support, which I honestly think it would do. And the price should probably drop more after the 3rd halving, is what I believe. Besides, most of us are assuming that BTC would spike AFTER the 3rd halving, so that's a natural prediction not gonna lie. The moment to enter is the hard thing to predict right now, with BTC spiking up and down repeatedly without much notion for the market's current interests.
we will price action moved in this area, in my opinion it could break and reach strong support on $5700 that will be bottom for this year. i see in technical chart there is no reversal sign from candle form , and i am waiting it drop to 5700. halving ofcourse will be main trigger for bitcoin price , and before it happen  , bitcoin willl hit new bottom.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: