Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 05:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lincoln Cult's Latest Cover-Up - Slavery.  (Read 139 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:29:24 PM

Abraham Lincoln was a pretty shrewd cookie. He knew when to stick with the law, and when not to. It all had to do with slow communications of the day, and the popularity of whatever the issues was.

We now see that Lincoln was pro-slavery for much of his life. All that the 13th and 14th Amendments did was to take slavery out of the private and make it public... the U.S. Government, the greatest slave owner the world has ever seen. And Lincoln was behind it all.

The Lincoln Cult's Latest Cover-Up

On July 19 the Associated Press and Reuter’s reported an "amazing find" at a museum in Allentown, Pennsylvania: A copy of a letter dated March 16, 1861, and signed by Abraham Lincoln imploring the governor of Florida to rally political support for a constitutional amendment that would have legally enshrined slavery in the U.S. Constitution.

Actually, the letter is not at all "amazing" to anyone familiar with the real Lincoln. It was a copy of a letter that was sent to the governor of every state urging them all to support the amendment, which had already passed the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives, that would have made southern slavery constitutionally "irrevocable," to use the word that Lincoln used in his first inaugural address. The amendment passed after the lower South had seceded, suggesting that it was passed with almost exclusively Northern votes. Lincoln and the entire North were perfectly willing to enshrine slavery forever in the Constitution. This is one reason why the great Massachusetts libertarian abolitionist Lysander Spooner, author of The Unconstitutionality of Slavery, hated and despised Lincoln and his entire gang.

The Lincoln cult knows about all of this, but works diligently to keep it out of view of the general public. The fact that news organizations reported the "find," however, creates a problem for the cult. A cover-up/excuse-making campaign must commence.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Bekuciwu9

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:41:04 PM

Sorry for offtopic, but this reminds me of Thomas Jefferson and his all men are created equal thing, while he owned few hundred of slaves. All men are created equal, unless they are black.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:24:58 PM

Stuff like this is all over the place. Who writes the history? It's the winners. So, they write whatever they want, because they can!

The Truth About World War II Is Beginning To Emerge 74 Years Later

A person does not know anything about WW II until he has read these books.

Historians, and even book reviewers, who tell the truth pay a high price. For reasons I provide in my review, generally it is decades after a war before truth about the war can emerge. By then the court historians have fused lies with patriotism and created a pleasing myth about the war, and when emerging truth impinges on that myth, the truth-teller is denounced for making a case for the enemy.

Wars are fought with words as well as with bullets and bombs. The propaganda and demonization of the enemy are extreme. This is especially the case when it is the victors who start the war and have to cover up this fact as well as the war crimes for which they are responsible. When decades later the covered up crimes of the victors are brought to light, truth is up against the explanation that has been controlled for a half century. This makes the truth seem outlandish, and this makes it easy to demonize and even destroy the historian who brought the truth to the surface.

This makes a problem for a reviewer of revisionist history of World War II. If a reviewer gives an honest review, he faces the same demonization as the historian who brought the truth about the war to the surfice.

In my opinion what makes historians suspicious of the official holocaust story is the extreme resistance to any investigation of the event. One would think that investigation would support the story if it were true. It would seem that it is the Jews who raise questions about the holocaust by placing it off limits for open discussion. I personally am not very interested in the holocaust, because WW II itself was a holocaust. Tens of millions of people were killed. The Russians themselves lost 26 million, 20 million more than the holocause figure of 6 million Jews. The Germans after the war was over lost considerably more thn 6 million in the forced resettlements and General Eisenhower’s murder of 1.5 million German POWs by starvation and exposure. ( See John Wear, Germany’s War, and James Bacque, Other Losses, for the massive evidence. )

Somehow World War II has become the Jewish holocaust, not everyone else’s.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4488

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:19:40 PM

badecker should stop watching fox news

when a media company says they found something.. but not from digging an archealogical site that has ben untouched for centuries. but by going to a public museum where of thousands of people have visited monthly and all seen it..
does not make it a 'find' it makes the media company too stupid to not realise whats actually ben found centuries before and available to the public

its like being the last to be invited to the party. 'i just found out there was a party'  ... not 'i found a party that no on knew existed'

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:48:47 PM

^^^ No, BADecker shouldn't stop watching Fox News. Why not? Because to stop watching, he would have to start watching and then watch. Only in this way could he stop watching.

Just as an example, all kinds of people - even franky1 - have walked through the law and have seen the common law court of record right under their noses. But they don't realize that they have seen it. Rather, they go off and use all kinds of freeman stuff that totally runs around the common law court of record without touching it. Then they wonder why they lose in court.

But this doesn't stop them. They are so ignorant about the stuff in the law that they read, that they think others who use the common law court of record properly are simply using freeman stuff. So, they go off and tell people to remain in slavery because freedom doesn't work.

Cool

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 07:58:44 PM

Abraham Lincoln was a pretty shrewd cookie. He knew when to stick with the law, and when not to. It all had to do with slow communications of the day, and the popularity of whatever the issues was.

We now see that Lincoln was pro-slavery for much of his life. All that the 13th and 14th Amendments did was to take slavery out of the private and make it public... the U.S. Government, the greatest slave owner the world has ever seen. And Lincoln was behind it all.

The Lincoln Cult's Latest Cover-Up

On July 19 the Associated Press and Reuter’s reported an "amazing find" at a museum in Allentown, Pennsylvania: A copy of a letter dated March 16, 1861, and signed by Abraham Lincoln imploring the governor of Florida to rally political support for a constitutional amendment that would have legally enshrined slavery in the U.S. Constitution.

Actually, the letter is not at all "amazing" to anyone familiar with the real Lincoln. It was a copy of a letter that was sent to the governor of every state urging them all to support the amendment, which had already passed the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives, that would have made southern slavery constitutionally "irrevocable," to use the word that Lincoln used in his first inaugural address. The amendment passed after the lower South had seceded, suggesting that it was passed with almost exclusively Northern votes. Lincoln and the entire North were perfectly willing to enshrine slavery forever in the Constitution. This is one reason why the great Massachusetts libertarian abolitionist Lysander Spooner, author of The Unconstitutionality of Slavery, hated and despised Lincoln and his entire gang.

The Lincoln cult knows about all of this, but works diligently to keep it out of view of the general public. The fact that news organizations reported the "find," however, creates a problem for the cult. A cover-up/excuse-making campaign must commence.

Cool

slavery and dictatorship always exists, if you are being thrown into a muslim empire, there is a slavemaster (emir) and you are his tax slave, and if you get unlucky someone will simply catch and enslave you.

the slavery in the us gets created by americans working for us dollar only because they trust only the us dollar running government, which was a remarkably good goverment as it achieved a scale of military power no muslim power ever was able to achieve.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:27:51 AM

slavery and dictatorship always exists, if you are being thrown into a muslim empire, there is a slavemaster (emir) and you are his tax slave, and if you get unlucky someone will simply catch and enslave you.

the slavery in the us gets created by americans working for us dollar only because they trust only the us dollar running government, which was a remarkably good goverment as it achieved a scale of military power no muslim power ever was able to achieve.

The problem with the USD is that it is a Ponzi scheme type of fiat. It's based on borrowing money into existence. Such a thing as this doesn't even make sense. It will collapse, like all Ponzi's do. Then Muslim trade will be one of the stable forms of money. It's used all over the Middle East, India and China... and elsewhere, including the USA. You know what it is called, right? Starts with an "H."

Cool

EDIT: Get on Tor and go here - http://zqktlwiuavvvqqt4ybvgvi7tyo4hjl5xgfuvpdf6otjiycgwqbym2qad.onion/wiki/In_Praise_Of_Hawala.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4488

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 07:05:24 PM

^^^ No, BADecker shouldn't stop watching Fox News. Why not? Because to stop watching, he would have to start watching and then watch. Only in this way could he stop watching.

Just as an example, all kinds of people - even franky1 - have walked through the law and have seen the common law court of record right under their noses. But they don't realize that they have seen it. Rather, they go off and use all kinds of freeman stuff that totally runs around the common law court of record without touching it. Then they wonder why they lose in court.

But this doesn't stop them. They are so ignorant about the stuff in the law that they read, that they think others who use the common law court of record properly are simply using freeman stuff. So, they go off and tell people to remain in slavery because freedom doesn't work.

Cool

i dont use freeman stuff.. YOU DO.. your the one linking videos and websites about it not me
plus i never lost in court.. do you know why
because unlike you i dont:
go to court and declare im a fantasy/fictitious name.. not there(but standing there to say not there(facepalm))
go to court and pretend to not recognise the accuser
go to court and demand an immediate trial

what i do instead is know if i done something wrong i man up and admit to it, or settle with the opposition in favourable terms for both sides.

eg if there was a speeding ticket. i just pay it and get on with my life. i dont turn it into some 6month long youtube drama of 'la la las' which can lead to alot more money being wasted, time and obviously further issues

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: