Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this really a good plan?  (Read 2102 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:54:35 PM

Few of my colleagues told me they quit bounty because many new projects are finding it very difficult to reach soft cap and those who manages to reach softcap ends up listing on ridiculous exchanges because of listing fee, a part of me feels like they are right because if a new project fails to aim for top exchange its game over,  the question now is why promoting new projects then?
What they've seen was right and many bounties never reach their goal because of the lack of support from the community. Investors are now looking for assurance and investing for bounties become worthless cause they know most of them are just a scam which gives them doubts and fair.

For bounty hunters, I don't think that they are doing great and even profitable. They also waste their time and effort on these bounties and get nothing from them.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:59:32 PM

Because we do not know what future prospects that project did in the future. Now we can only guess 50:50 whether they succeed or fail in this very bad market era.
So we have to keep promoting to find a payment and we do not know if their game made it to soft cap and get a good market we do not know. Then we must have a plan in order to anticipate such a project.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:06:33 PM

Few of my colleagues told me they quit bounty because many new projects are finding it very difficult to reach soft cap and those who manages to reach softcap ends up listing on ridiculous exchanges because of listing fee, a part of me feels like they are right because if a new project fails to aim for top exchange its game over,  the question now is why promoting new projects then?
we still promoting new projects cause we still put our hope in these projects, we hope and speculate will earn money again like previous program. although there is no one know what will happen with this projects , will succeed or failed again.atleast we give best effort to work in bounty campaign as our side job. and if we work on regular job we will not stress when our projects failed. so dont depend to bounty campaign as our main job.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:19:58 PM

Few of my colleagues told me they quit bounty because many new projects are finding it very difficult to reach soft cap and those who manages to reach softcap ends up listing on ridiculous exchanges because of listing fee, a part of me feels like they are right because if a new project fails to aim for top exchange its game over,  the question now is why promoting new projects then?
The great exchange is not mandatory for good project. Once the project is good, big exchanges already offer the opportunity to list without charging a fee over time and if the project deserves it, it will get what it deserves. This is the easy part. Furthermore, investigate the project, if you think it is appropriate, then join. In such cases, escaping with the thought that the situation is bad will not give you anything. Look at the bounty section, they are waiting for you to choose the best one.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:55:58 PM

If the project doesn't t seek listing on the top exchanges, it does not mean that it is all over. The most important thing is the work of the team on the project. You can first start with less popular exchanges, but then eventually move to popular exchanges.

soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:57:40 PM

Joining bounty campaign nowadays its like gamble. But not all project end to a failure there is few project that can survive and reach softcap. I will continue promoting new projects because there is a chance that i will get some money. I will stop when everything is done.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:58:29 PM

A lot of ICOs are scams and IEOs appear to be offering better quality projects provided they're hosted on a reputable exchange, and if these are reputable startups with unique products then there's no reason why promoting them wouldn't be beneficial

rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:30:53 AM

Because it still thinks that promoting a new project still works like the years 2017 and 2016. But now if a good project does not promote anymore but directly listings to popular exchanges through IEO not with the ICO anymore.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:09:20 AM

Yes indeed. Lately, bounty hunters have not benefited in any way when promoting projects that have failed, not touching softcaps. The choice to stop is not the wrong thing because you definitely have to meet the needs of your life which requires money. Therefore it is better for now that you just work in the real world and return to being a bounty hunter when things get better. Or follow a campaign that pays directly that day or trade if you have more money.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:17:25 AM

Because hunters always expect a profit from a certain promotions or marketing they participated with. Yes, not all projects became successful and many falls on the ground due to many factors. But these promoters or "Hunters" will remain and endured the campaigns suffering just to earn.

You can't blame them this type of promotions has been done most of the time and they are just trying to win some crypto here.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:24:26 AM

Now everything can not be predicted with certainty, so many projects that are not successful and only make the work useless, but there is nothing to lose if you get more knowledge when you discuss in this forum. although they did not get income from ICO / IEO promotion projects
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:26:02 AM

I think it's because the bounty hunter still has hope from the new projects, so they still promoting these projects. But that will be difficult to find which project that will have a chance to get the list in the top exchange. We see how many new projects cannot continue their plan. We know the market itself still not moving to the bull run. It will depend on the bounty hunter if they are always willing to promote the new project or not because they will get the reward in the future, or they will not get anything.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:34:06 AM

Now everything can not be predicted with certainty, so many projects that are not successful and only make the work useless, but there is nothing to lose if you get more knowledge when you discuss in this forum. although they did not get income from ICO / IEO promotion projects
Downtrend is making the market worse and investing during this period only makes you lose because of the fact that in recent days the value of Bitcoin and some altcoins are collapsing. I think ICO/IEO will be similar and it will be difficult to attract many new investors so it is best to sit still and wait.

Everything is risky at the moment and I feel very depressed in the last few days. Hopefully by 2020 things will get better and investors will be actively investing in this market more.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 01:53:09 AM

I think you need to change your mindset. Did you know? Rome was not built in just 1 day. Likewise with the project, when they are hampered to be listed on the top exchange doesn't mean they failed. There are still many things that they will develop to be good day by day. And if you support the right project, then they will most likely plan something else to reach the desired position.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:55:15 AM

The answer to your question is right there in your post itself. Why promote new projects then? There is almost no reason why we should promote new projects for now. The reason is right there before your question. Projects have difficulty reaching soft cap. Those which reached soft cap have their coins listed on ridiculous exchanges. And as you said yourself, those projects who fail to aim for top exchanges are gonna face the game over stage.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 02:11:31 AM

Do these bounty hunters have a choice, they prefer to gamble in the hope that the project that they are promoting turn out to be profitable in the end, some of them have build a portfolio and a had a good forum rank, and they have spare time, so they gamble on promoting this new project hoping it will turn out good.

nicster551

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:33:31 AM

Its true that it is very hard to find a good project right now that will gives us a good earning on our job. I think of quitting on doing this a long time but when I do quit, there are good campaigns that gives good earnings told by my friends. And I dont want to do that mistake again, I keep on doing this even though I earned a little, lets just wait for one good campaign that will motivates us to continue doing this job.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 02:41:24 AM

I too have stopped doing a bounty from the projects. The reward is not worth the time you spend and effort you need to make the claim as well is stressful to wait a long time to watch it get value and just drop before you dump. A rare 1% of altcoin bounties are good and paying a worthy reward and you need to be really lucky to be a part of it.
That's why I've moved to either joining a weekly or daily paying bounties in bitcoin or just not putting the signature and talk(post) wherever and whenever you feel like.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:01:38 AM

Its true that some projects are failing to reach their softcap and failed as time passes but bounty hunters are not aware this will coming.

Even you participated in a good project with a concrete plan there's no assurance they will succeed.

Moreover the market condition is not really in good state, majority of coins are declining.

andriarto

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:04:23 AM

like playing the lottery they all try their luck, if it doesn't work then try again and hope one day what you do can produce something.
It is truly ironic that the current bounty is for luck, not merely the need for crypto for broader and advanced marketing.
the teams have expertise in project development, and they persevere to carry out projects that have been planned, so they still need promotion, unfortunately their image is damaged by fraudulent projects, so investors lose confidence and choose to be passive, there really is an element of lottery here

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████