Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JuSt a wish  (Read 897 times)
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:30:29 AM

This is just if, new projects are finding it hard to list on top exchanges because of listing funds but since market is not in a good season why is top exchange listing fee still that high? Top exchanges are not making it easy for new projects to list on their exchanges or am i missing some good information?

And about binance IEO is there anyone on here who can tell me more about them? i mean if a project like eminer can conduct IEO on binance why can't others? is there some kind of agreement like taking IEO fundraising fee after IEO is successful?

Damn i wish new projects can just have their chances as well, now that bitcoin is losing its value things are getting more harder for new projects

Large exchangers do impose large listing fees because they have advantages in large transaction volumes. With a large listing fee, this will minimize new projects coming in and only established projects can register. But some large exchangers sometimes impose free listing fees if the coins or tokens have good prospects and a large community

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:25:32 AM

This is just if, new projects are finding it hard to list on top exchanges because of listing funds but since market is not in a good season why is top exchange listing fee still that high? Top exchanges are not making it easy for new projects to list on their exchanges or am i missing some good information?

And about binance IEO is there anyone on here who can tell me more about them? i mean if a project like eminer can conduct IEO on binance why can't others? is there some kind of agreement like taking IEO fundraising fee after IEO is successful?

Damn i wish new projects can just have their chances as well, now that bitcoin is losing its value things are getting more harder for new projects

If a large exchanger frees the listing fee, what happens is that all projects can be listed but the drawback is that the exchanger cannot detect the project as legit or not. In addition, exchangers need large funds to continue to improve their security and I think one of the listing fees is used to finance increased security
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:27:09 AM

This is a market overflowing with crypto projects. Therefore, exchanges will always have clients and they can set any entry rules. It's like parking in the center of a metropolis - either pay or look for a place somewhere far away.

yes i agree with you an exchange like a parking lot. the more strategic the parking lot, the more expensive the fee will be. as well as exchanges. if you want the token that we make easy to recognize and also easy to get investors then we have to register it in a good exchange and have many users. of course the cost required is quite large. but if you don't have enough capital then the token can be registered at an unknown exchange and have few users.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:34:42 AM

Well funded projects won't have problem listing on top exchanges but most new projects of nowadays rely entirely on funds raised from ICO or IEO and if target is not met they quit, its developers call to make, if they want the best awareness and adoption for their project they will list on better exchanges

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:38:31 AM

This is a challenge for new projects to attract many investors to buy their coin so they can list on those top exchange, ofcourse it's not easy for new projects to have high amount of fundraising in this current market condition, and the other way for new project to get list is from IEO, i heard IEO on top exchanges are not required to pay but they reviewed the project based on the quality of the project itself
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:50:56 AM

There are certain criteria each exchange pans out for projects. For a project to meet being listed on the exchange, such project must fulfill such criteria. Binance lists some top tokens they think meets with their standard without the project paying any listing fee. It's not about high cost of listing fee it's about project quality.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:20:19 PM

Right now even Binance IEOs are not doing great and if I am not mistaking the last IEO did not even reach the token sale price after listing. It is getting almost impossible to find a profitable project nowadays, even IEOs are letting down.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:31:22 PM

It is not completely necessary to list your tokens on one of those well known exchanges. They are known for charging crazy fees anyway. I think if a project starts on a smaller or lesser-known exchange it is ok.
They can build up their own rep and the exchanges rep together. I don't believe just because an exchange is big that we must just trust them.

I do not agree with you, with the costs that have been collected the best initial capital to enter the market is to be listed on a large exchange to show the public the seriousness of the project.
Current market conditions if you want a new project to be something that must be taken into account must have it.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:08:48 PM

Right now even Binance IEOs are not doing great and if I am not mistaking the last IEO did not even reach the token sale price after listing. It is getting almost impossible to find a profitable project nowadays, even IEOs are letting down.

Agree with you, now all IEO really becoming successful now compare to the ICO before during its first year, but now, people/investors becomes too conservative now when it comes to investing in a certain project, they have noticed and checked already what's the common practice in the market, and we cannot blame them, why would they invest if they can buy at dip after exchange, right.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:55:51 PM

Right, at the moment it's very rare for good projects that we really can follow, especially since there have been so many IEO projects that have failed to reach the minimum sales, and when they have been listed on the exchange always experience very sharp price drops, tokens like wasted so alone in exchange.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 02:26:50 PM

not all team behind the new IEO can afford the listing fee of large exchange like binance
even they can afford it there still a lot requirement needed for the team to submit

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
kceekcee

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:38:56 PM

I think everyone is out for their own interest;
The exchange platform have to keep paying staffs and maintain profit margin
While new projects are also out for their profits first before project development

Except in rare occurrences where we have determined projects
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 02:44:18 PM

It's really hard to be listed on top exchanges. I think more than 5 BTC will be a payment just to list on binance, kucoin, and bittrex.
They do that so that, scam projects will be filtered. Therefore, almost all altcoins found there are good and profitable.
So many projects that wanted to be part of binance but only few goes in, those who are determine to market their own token. Besides, there is a promo of free listing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
biddicoin

Activity: 1077

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:04:34 PM

Right, at the moment it's very rare for good projects that we really can follow, especially since there have been so many IEO projects that have failed to reach the minimum sales, and when they have been listed on the exchange always experience very sharp price drops, tokens like wasted so alone in exchange.
Binance IEO NEVER failed to reach minimum sales, and the last IEO, which is KAVA coin, increases more than 2x from listing price
so, Binance IEO is good investment in this time. most of them is successfull
trying to read any information carefully, and always check so you dont get fooled

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 04:27:27 PM

In my opinion, indeed every big market can only accept projects that really have a good future, and brands are more selective. In this case I am not saying that your project is bad. But market people surely they also don't want to be harmed. Indeed, not all of the projects can implement IEO in the already popular market such as binance. There are many reasons such as high fees, project developers must be willing to pay dearly so that the project can be accepted in binance. This is a matter of reputation and security. Whether it's bribing or not or someone inside works, I think it's a secret. So from that now a new exchanger is emerging, which includes IEO support, I think this is the effect of the above problem. With the difficulty of the acceptable IEO project, it may be that people think why not create their own exchanger that supports IEO and organizes it.

Shallow Water
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:36:50 PM

Let's take it to the fundamentals... Why would you want the project you're supporting to be listed on a top exchange like Binance when it is just starting out? - It's easy and cost effective to list on decentralized exchanges nowadays and almost anyone with an internet connection can trade there. Listing on a big exchange with big volume makes sense when the project is mature and the token economy needs more liquidity, but until then I don't see any reason for that. If the token has a working model it will thrive in any kind of trading environment. It is just a matter of supply and demand.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:50:35 PM

Each exchange has certain benchmarks or standards on volume and costs. that is why it is not easy to register on the top exchange, because this also affects the reputation of an exchange. The top exchanges definitely choose projects that are serious and have a lot of interest, if not the impact is a small volume and be shitcoin, of course the exchange does not like if this happens.

For the IEO problem in my opinion before it runs, there must be an agreement first. because it uses marketing strategies and forms of promotion involving a crypto exchange. so events like crowdfunding run more quickly and depend on the launcher of the IEO crypto exchange.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:54:19 PM

Let's take it to the fundamentals... Why would you want the project you're supporting to be listed on a top exchange like Binance when it is just starting out? - It's easy and cost effective to list on decentralized exchanges nowadays and almost anyone with an internet connection can trade there. Listing on a big exchange with big volume makes sense when the project is mature and the token economy needs more liquidity, but until then I don't see any reason for that. If the token has a working model it will thrive in any kind of trading environment. It is just a matter of supply and demand.
It's hard and it's expensive that's why I agree with you, the project can be listed first with decentralized exchange and allow the process of maturity, then when there are many supporters the team can think about listing it with big exchange as expected investors and traders will allow the coin to have better trading volumes and reach a good value when the project continue to succeed.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:08:05 PM

It's really hard to be listed on top exchanges. I think more than 5 BTC will be a payment just to list on binance, kucoin, and bittrex.
They do that so that, scam projects will be filtered. Therefore, almost all altcoins found there are good and profitable.
So many projects that wanted to be part of binance but only few goes in, those who are determine to market their own token. Besides, there is a promo of free listing.

That is legit. Exchanges specially that have millions of users need to make sure that the projects they list on their platform are not scam or frauds. Because if in any way, they turned out to be lies, it will highly damage the reputation of an exchange. 5 bitcoin is a fair amount as scammers can never pay this much. But the serious projects can afford the charges. Binance is a renowned name certainly.

tianglistrik

Activity: 626

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:12:55 PM

It's hard and it's expensive that's why I agree with you, the project can be listed first with decentralized exchange and allow the process of maturity, then when there are many supporters the team can think about listing it with big exchange as expected investors and traders will allow the coin to have better trading volumes and reach a good value when the project continue to succeed.
maybe if what you say actually happens then the potential for coins will also increase but unfortunately the obstacles that exist make it difficult for coins to be listed on large exchanges. and most investors certainly do not want to wait long, they are more expecting a good exchange list and quick profits. these constraints usually can occur apart from the quality of the token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: