Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JuSt a wish  (Read 897 times)
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:22:44 AM

This is just if, new projects are finding it hard to list on top exchanges because of listing funds but since market is not in a good season why is top exchange listing fee still that high? Top exchanges are not making it easy for new projects to list on their exchanges or am i missing some good information?

And about binance IEO is there anyone on here who can tell me more about them? i mean if a project like eminer can conduct IEO on binance why can't others? is there some kind of agreement like taking IEO fundraising fee after IEO is successful?

Damn i wish new projects can just have their chances as well, now that bitcoin is losing its value things are getting more harder for new projects
haha, you should be aware that non-potential projects will usually not be listed on large exchanges and you should know the rule of thumb in the marketplace, that there is never any free help here!
If Binance is pitiful for bad projects and always lists them to increase liquidity, then where will the honor and reputation that Binance has built up over the years go? You should only blame the project that you join is not potential and bad projects must be eliminated early, done.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 11:12:05 AM

This is just if, new projects are finding it hard to list on top exchanges because of listing funds but since market is not in a good season why is top exchange listing fee still that high? Top exchanges are not making it easy for new projects to list on their exchanges or am i missing some good information?

And about binance IEO is there anyone on here who can tell me more about them? i mean if a project like eminer can conduct IEO on binance why can't others? is there some kind of agreement like taking IEO fundraising fee after IEO is successful?

Damn i wish new projects can just have their chances as well, now that bitcoin is losing its value things are getting more harder for new projects
haha, you should be aware that non-potential projects will usually not be listed on large exchanges and you should know the rule of thumb in the marketplace, that there is never any free help here!
If Binance is pitiful for bad projects and always lists them to increase liquidity, then where will the honor and reputation that Binance has built up over the years go? You should only blame the project that you join is not potential and bad projects must be eliminated early, done.
That's true, if the project is really promising, they will climb their way up and in that way, it will be easy for them to enter big exchange and listing fee won't matter to them.
There will be no free service nowadays and big exchanges is keeping their exchange as a shitcoin free because of this listing fee. If somehow Binance will lower their standard, their hardwork over the years will be put to waste.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:20:16 PM

Binance built a very good reputation and even compensated hacking customers and I think it is reasonable if Binance wants to maintain that good reputation by only listing projects that are promising for the development of the cryptocurrency market.

sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 01:57:59 PM

Do not worry, time for IEOs and ICOs will come again, but we need to have positive market. Look how investors behave in bull market and how in bear market. In bear market people stop believing in strong coins like BTC or ETH, so you want them to buy risky coins?

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:10:25 PM

Do not worry, time for IEOs and ICOs will come again, but we need to have positive market. Look how investors behave in bull market and how in bear market. In bear market people stop believing in strong coins like BTC or ETH, so you want them to buy risky coins?

that is the reason why new projects are not so ambitious to enter quickly on a top exchange because there are indeed such concerns. okay, maybe that's the wrong reason but in reality most new projects always use exchanges with low entry costs. whereas on the other hand they can still enter the top exchange with high entry fees, because basically they have enough costs for it and also the initial struggle will definitely produce good results too when listed on the top exchange at least investors will more attention about it

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 02:17:02 PM

All will have it's time, I do invest in top alts only now unlike before that I experiment in investing in different coins even in new ones, it's just that those existing coins were already struggling, how about those new ones that is just experiencing the market volatility it might be a double harder for them to survive.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:23:43 PM

Maybe the reason why big or well-known exchanges keep their listing fee that high despite of Bitcoin's devaluation in the market is to secure that only top performing projects can be able to afford being listed meaning, for a new project to be able to afford getting listed into such exchanges, they must have a successful output on sales from bounty hunters and investors most specially because getting into a big and well-known exchanges somehow means that the project have already established a good credibility through publicity and popularity demands to wish being listed into the top exchanges in the industry. All of the projects are capable to be listed on those exchanges but they must be able to establish first a good credibility to be able to have good sales in order to afford getting the needed funds to be listed on big exchanges.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:51:11 PM

Binance have the right to have a listing requirement for any projects, remember if listing is that easy many shitcoins will be on binance right now, any new project that wants to get on binance should be very well prepared
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:04:07 PM

I believe exchanges has parameter about this one, must complete and reach high level than accepted. Exchanges has system to protect and give customer the best services, make coins listing but not profitable will give negative impact into exchanges reputation. Listing in exchanges in good step to create market more bigger for project but if can't project can built their own exchanges in their web site, everything has solutions.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:10:31 PM

Market conditions will always have an impact on investor attitudes, because they will always be careful in bearish market conditions but are more conducive when the market is bull. market conditions can indeed be an initial race for people to invest, and no one will dare to invest if they get a loss
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 01:42:32 PM

Binance have the right to have a listing requirement for any projects, remember if listing is that easy many shitcoins will be on binance right now, any new project that wants to get on binance should be very well prepared
Binance is very positive about it, they always carry the good name of Binance, the IEO held at Binance is all going well and there is no scam, so it will be very good if one day Binance announces a new IEO we must follow it

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 02:59:57 PM

more with choice on selection as developer to release of token to put on exchange within the terms of ipo and gains on returns as supporting of plan on extensive as preparing completion of project with goods on product and service to offers of consumer.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 03:39:47 PM

If exchange listing has become that easy and that cheap, we will have tons of new projects launching because they can get listed in a big exchange right away, listing in big exchanges is like advertising, coins will have a good exposure to traders and investors, and of course, they have a very strict screening,  this is the reason why only good coin can enter big exchange.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:52:35 PM

Listing fees are quite high on top exchanges they are still charging hefty fees because I feel they can not lower their standards of listing criteria and there are some terms and conditions to follow to conduct IEOs. As we all know in this bearish market it's hard for any project to collect huge funds that's why it's not easy for them to list their coins on top exchanges due to high fees and I would like to say bitcoin is still strong and it is not losing its value its only a matter of time. 

Whilemost

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:00:35 PM

Exchanging listing fees are so high that investors are afraid to exchange things. I think the exchange fee is because the currencies are trying to make more money and need a stable maintenance fee.
superstrength

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:09:15 PM

I wish you were the same. All projects like bitcoin or other projects should also have their own opportunities, with the current situation not as good.  Sad
KillerInk

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:22:47 PM

Now the new projects are having a lot of difficulties listing, leading exchanges rely on the listed funds but because the market is not in good season. I wish everything was better, the projects were less difficult, especially the projects that I was investing in.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:40:05 PM

----

Being able to list on Binance is one of the benchmarks of success and quality of a project at this time, because Binance is one of the global exchanges with quite large and popular volumes. With such a good reputation, projects can not be arbitrarily joined, the costs are also expensive, and the Binance team certainly has specific standards for ideal project criteria. So projects with low quality, low budget, low interest, will definitely be difficult to join Binance.

Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 05:40:26 PM

If exchange listing has become that easy and that cheap, we will have tons of new projects launching because they can get listed in a big exchange right away, listing in big exchanges is like advertising, coins will have a good exposure to traders and investors, and of course, they have a very strict screening,  this is the reason why only good coin can enter big exchange.

If the list of coins becomes easy in large exchanges, there will be many coins becoming shitcoin because many of the projects now develop only but after a long time they die, the project and the tokens die in the market, so the coins are worthless anymore, now that's a big exchange. very selective in choosing coins and really tight especially with expensive listing fees several times that of its regular exchange.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Apinya_Anong1111

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:45:15 PM

I have know a bit of information about binance IEO. If a project like an eminer is able to conduct an IEO on binance then others cannot for many reasons and especially the eminer was born for binance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: