Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fan’s Uber/Lyft service  (Read 128 times)
Thecryptofan911 (OP)

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:55:22 PM

This is a official post for those who want to convert their Bitcoin/Eth on the fly for Uber/Lyft services! I’m offering this service exclusively and is available globally where Uber and Lyft services are available!

Requirements: MUST provide a valid cellphone number for me to use with the Uber and Lyft services so you receive ride updates and confirmation! Must send your agreed crypto before I book the ride, no exceptions!

More info: I will provide my telegram at the bottom for ride requests. Those who I can not text from the USA I will send your ride updates and screenshots through telegram! I can get your ride booked within five minutes, all rides will originate from my official Uber and Lyft apps using my personal information and debit/credit card. I will not provide a tip to your driver unless you pay in advance for a tip. All rides will be at current preev price +2.5% to start this out and may increase or decrease depending on demand. Repeat customers will receive a .5% discount but, must have ten previous rides posted here on my thread to receive the discounted service

Telegram for rides: @thecryptofan911

Official deposit addresses ONLY

BTC

1Jtm8ATzP1s1hjYCvr8J4MQojnDHm4A3vA

ETH

0xB834405c46E98Aa2Bc7cf6713D46bB99aF6A5611

P.S. when I get time I will make this service post look more attractive if it really pops off. All vouches and kind words left here are MUCH appreciated!
Thecryptofan911 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:58:10 PM

Reserved for promotions and vouches Smiley
Thecryptofan911 (OP)

View Profile