Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO: A professional scam  (Read 735 times)
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:35:46 PM

ICO is only switched to IEO. even many scammers are able to list on the exchange very easily by only paying for the Exchange they choose. of course, exchange is not concerned with project credibility. IEO forces investors to easily invest, new investors will certainly be interested because after the sale of the coin is completed, it will be listed on the exchange. This can also be called professional fraud. But not all exchanges do dirty things like that. I believe there are still many good IEOs that can succeed, but in-depth research is also needed.

Okay, can you give an example of how to research an IEO project for beginners?
 I think they were only tempted by big profits in a short amount of time after the sale of tokens is complete, and  therein lies foolishness. In my opinion, now rarely people pay attention to the function of what they buy, they only think of buying and selling when they have made a profit.
CMIIW
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:53:13 PM

ICO is only switched to IEO. even many scammers are able to list on the exchange very easily by only paying for the Exchange they choose. of course, exchange is not concerned with project credibility. IEO forces investors to easily invest, new investors will certainly be interested because after the sale of the coin is completed, it will be listed on the exchange. This can also be called professional fraud. But not all exchanges do dirty things like that. I believe there are still many good IEOs that can succeed, but in-depth research is also needed.

Okay, can you give an example of how to research an IEO project for beginners?
 I think they were only tempted by big profits in a short amount of time after the sale of tokens is complete, and  therein lies foolishness. In my opinion, now rarely people pay attention to the function of what they buy, they only think of buying and selling when they have made a profit.
CMIIW
yep  i am agree.they just thinking about how to generate profit in near time.they forget about the risk and projects qualit that will occury. Most of them didn't observe deeply and correctly in reviewing projects. Directly tradeable in market should not be main reason why they participate in IEO , we have to analize projects completely and be objective when reviewing.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:05:47 PM

I don't understand why there are some projects that organize IEOs that only fall in $ 500,000 or maybe less.  Organizing the IEO alone is a challenge.  They need money to develop projects and cover various costs.  Blockchain engineers are few, so hiring them is expensive and long term.  Another problem is the manipulation of the value of the trading floor and the project owner.  If they hadn't done so at Binance, houbi, okex, bitmat ... then maybe people wouldn't blindly rush in.
red4slash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 436

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:11:09 PM

We cannot consider all the IEOs as scams just to be fair to a handful or even less than a handful of IEOs that are not scams but truly good projects, if there are any. But I think there are. Even if the majority are scams, let us also try to give what those good projects deserve. A blanket conclusion is not fair, it might consider all of them as bad eggs even if there are a few which are not. But the investors should be careful in their decisions as the largest percentage goes to the scams.
if there are bad projects then there are also good projects that really want to develop their ideas. indeed bad projects have a negative impact on investors and also people's views, but we must also be able to support real projects that are developing

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:31:20 PM

A lot has been said about IEO. Many seeing IEO as a way out in cryptocurreny, hmmmm..... is that it? don't be fooled. Many of the so-called big exchange have enriched themselves through IEO. Why do you think some projects from nowhere conducted their IEO on these so-called big exchange, it will shock you to know that a reasonable amount of these tokens are going to the exchange and the exchange is ready to dump on you the moment the token is listed or after some pump. They encourage you to hodl but they will not hodl. It is all about pump and dump. You may want to argue because you have benefited one out of many times. Have you asked yourself, how many were able to buy at IEO, they want you to come and buy on the exchange after making it look like a sold out, why sold so little at IEO when you have buck of it in store? Professional scam.....Believe me, there is more to IEO on big exchange than you can imagine. Be wise.
I think so many people have make scam with professional by IEO, why I have opinion like this because almost people lost investing with  great IEO listed on Binance or bittrex exchange, they trusted will give much profit after investing on Binance or Bittrex IEO project investment, after listing IEO coin have lower price and investor faced with lost investing on IEO exchange project.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:36:20 PM

A lot has been said about IEO. Many seeing IEO as a way out in cryptocurreny, hmmmm..... is that it? don't be fooled. Many of the so-called big exchange have enriched themselves through IEO. Why do you think some projects from nowhere conducted their IEO on these so-called big exchange, it will shock you to know that a reasonable amount of these tokens are going to the exchange and the exchange is ready to dump on you the moment the token is listed or after some pump. They encourage you to hodl but they will not hodl. It is all about pump and dump. You may want to argue because you have benefited one out of many times. Have you asked yourself, how many were able to buy at IEO, they want you to come and buy on the exchange after making it look like a sold out, why sold so little at IEO when you have buck of it in store? Professional scam.....Believe me, there is more to IEO on big exchange than you can imagine. Be wise.
I think so many people have make scam with professional by IEO, why I have opinion like this because almost people lost investing with  great IEO listed on Binance or bittrex exchange, they trusted will give much profit after investing on Binance or Bittrex IEO project investment, after listing IEO coin have lower price and investor faced with lost investing on IEO exchange project.

Same scammers that used ICO's are now using IEO's. I think in everything good we can find some bad things. There are ways
for exchange to control new projects, but some professionals are so good at making good looking scam project, and even for
exchange team is hard to reveal them.
   We can blame others for our mistakes, but we are the ones who press buy button in some moment. We decide to invest or not
we can't blame others cause our wrong investments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:11:45 PM

Some of IEO yes are scam, but i think a small % of IEO are ok and can give a profit, if is not a short time profit then in long time they can give a nice profit if crypto market will get new investors.
if you look at binance IEO, most of them is succes and of course give profit

i think, we cant just blame IEO in this time. remember that this is bearish market in altcoin now
so, most of investors are affraid to invest in alt and it makes most of alts are down. it affects on IEO coins too
so, we would be wise if considering others external aspect

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:13:42 PM

It's hard really disputing this fact you just stated, because it's the truth. Taking a good look at IEO models in accordance with what happening in exchanges one will agree with you. Investors no longer care about ideas rather the pump and dump taking place. The big question is, some of these IEOs, where are they? What are they solving? How is the platform's growth? I don't think upto 2% of IEOs really mean business other than profit.
Sincerely like you said, there is more to IEO than we can ever know and the best thing is to be smart.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:52:22 PM

We cannot consider all the IEOs as scams just to be fair to a handful or even less than a handful of IEOs that are not scams but truly good projects, if there are any. But I think there are. Even if the majority are scams, let us also try to give what those good projects deserve. A blanket conclusion is not fair, it might consider all of them as bad eggs even if there are a few which are not. But the investors should be careful in their decisions as the largest percentage goes to the scams.
if there are bad projects then there are also good projects that really want to develop their ideas. indeed bad projects have a negative impact on investors and also people's views, but we must also be able to support real projects that are developing
we must understand that bad projects have always been and always will be until the moment when the whole market will not be regulated and it does not have a huge number of users. only then the number of bad projects will be very small

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:00:37 PM

IEOs in my opinion is a new way to make investors feel safe to buy direct from exchanges  where the exchanges act like a middle man in the process. Atleast we can know that after the sale that token will list at exchanges right.  Scam or not projects that has a most spotlight  will pump up and projects that has no liquidity will be dump. It was nature in cryptos for me.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:23:18 PM

IEOs in my opinion is a new way to make investors feel safe to buy direct from exchanges  where the exchanges act like a middle man in the process. Atleast we can know that after the sale that token will list at exchanges right.  Scam or not projects that has a most spotlight  will pump up and projects that has no liquidity will be dump. It was nature in cryptos for me.
but there are still many exchanges to let IEO Fraud launch their IEO there, there are some places of exchange that are usually used as fraudsters namely LAToken, P2PB2B and Exmarket,
many IEO are not clear there, I hope all exchanges provide good and real regulations

IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:31:24 PM

When you say IEO is "professional scam", I will only agree with you for exchanges which lie about the status of the token sale, some will say the tokens sold out while it barely hit softcap and this will create FOMO. Hence when trading begins, traders will set huge buy orders, and the exchange will take advantage to sell the remaining bulk of the tokens. I still believe there are some genuine exchanges, which won't toil with their reputation.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:32:52 PM

no, I disagree with you. Some large exchanges still don't disappoint me by offering that solution as tickets. Like Binance or Huobi, they have a great solution for those who hold their tokens for a long time and can buy tickets and everything becomes very professional. Phishing IEOs are small exchanges and always offer virtual numbers for selling lots of tokens, but they actually don't sell any tokens. It is better to participate in quality IEO, we should only choose the top exchanges like Binance, Huobi, Okex.

pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:59:15 PM

Cryptocurrency exchanges are founded not by Priests, Imams, Rabbis or Monks, they are founded by business men whose main aim is to make profit and not to make the world a better place or create a place where their users would make unlimited profit without them.gaining a single thing, if there was no way for Cryptocurrency exchanges to gain from IEOs, do you realistically think that they would ever have started it in the first place?

It's a sad fact to note that what we see as a successful Cryptocurrency project is those projects that gives us a lot of profit and not because of any technological innovations they have done and any exchange that gives the best profits in the IEOs they host are seen as the most genuine irrespective of what they had to do to pull it off.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 07:20:28 PM

but there are still many exchanges to let IEO Fraud launch their IEO there, there are some places of exchange that are usually used as fraudsters namely LAToken, P2PB2B and Exmarket,
many IEO are not clear there, I hope all exchanges provide good and real regulations
LaToken is generally a scam exchange. I don’t understand how it has not been closed yet and who trades on it. when this exchange first appeared, many people spoke of it as a good exchange and even their token was popular, but now everyone understands that this is just a scam and you can’t store your money there

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 07:57:06 PM

I don't agree with you on this one, it was ICO (initial Coin offering) then they upgraded to IEO (initial exchange offering) so as to give investors a more secure and reliable way of investing, so I don't in any way think the process meant any harm.

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 07:57:35 PM

You are absolutely right, mate! Some people talk about all IEO, even big exchange's IEO too! But if you look at the price history after a massive dump in the crypto market SERO is still in profit zone for IEO buyers, though random buyers are suffering! So, they think ICO was better? Where no one knew when and where the token will be listed when token distribution and scam was a normal incident in IEO! Compare the 2018 and this year, how many project scammed after the IEO idea arrives? Very few! Exchanges are a middleman here, they take fees which is normal for a centralized exchange!

retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 08:00:37 PM

It's hard really disputing this fact you just stated, because it's the truth. Taking a good look at IEO models in accordance with what happening in exchanges one will agree with you. Investors no longer care about ideas rather the pump and dump taking place. The big question is, some of these IEOs, where are they? What are they solving? How is the platform's growth? I don't think upto 2% of IEOs really mean business other than profit.
Sincerely like you said, there is more to IEO than we can ever know and the best thing is to be smart.
Let us look again at its original purpose, IEO conducted at the big exchange, one of the objectives is to form a strong market capacity, whether there has been a private sale or other sales scenarios beforehand, as long as the initial objectives are met. With a wide community, the product will be well known, though not all of them are interested at least this has an effect, right? Although getting profits is their biggest goal, IEO still provides opportunities for many investors.

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:21:07 PM

IEO got scam projects in it but not really potential scam as some projects are really potential but most Exchanges picks anyhow projects without proper verifications... I would say most Exchanges have scam IEOs so in summary IEO us partly a scam but not totally as some are potential.

cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:30:54 PM

The investors as well are looking to dump after a few x of profit. But the IEO is still preferable to the ICO I believe. There are some IEOs that are doing very well several months after listing. But I agree with you partly in the concept being watered down now because there are certain exchanges who fake IEO sales just to fool investors into buying and then the projects suddenly go silent without even listing. The exchange must have connived with the project owners to scam investors here

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: