Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QEXB token  (Read 165 times)
davidmafra (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:56:16 PM

There is a token on the waves platform called QEXB that the company promises to make a profit for the bearers. I'm thinking of buying this token, but first I want to know if anyone here has already bought this token?
coupable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 757

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:05:50 PM

Why you want to buy this token ? For investment ? But for how long ? Not every time you pick a token, you ask comunity. It's a new project and nobody has a previous experience. Learn how to check ICO based projects before thinking to invest.
In my opinion, all those tokens you may encounter are shit worthless coins with no utility at all. I advice you not to store them for long periods as they dump to zero sooner or later.
If you are willing to make profits from trade , you will have to learn basics of how to do it. I also think that Trade is a worthless activity.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:07:00 PM

There is a token on the waves platform called QEXB that the company promises to make a profit for the bearers. I'm thinking of buying this token, but first I want to know if anyone here has already bought this token?
At the current stage of the bear market, I will not be interested in projects that are raising capital because nearly 95% are garbage projects. But I want to reinforce your knowledge about investing.
First ask you why you should believe their words? What is the potential of that project and is it relevant to the current market situation? What is the trust level of the team? and especially their roadmap is reasonable? Check what you are missing in analyzing a project and complete it and you will have the best answer. good luck

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:34:48 PM

If company promises to make profit for the bearers that means this token is a security. You should be careful if laws where you live allows you to buy unregulated securities.
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 01:08:55 AM

Welcome to the world of crypto, for sure all companies or organizers of a crypto project promise maximum profit to each of their clients. Scam projects or not scams all promise benefits to anyone who buys their tokens, it is common and is a strategy in offering a product. Responding to your statement, my opinion, you must first see how this QEXB works, because if you talk about the guarantee QEXB will be profitable, there is no guarantee that by buying QBEXB you will get a profit. You should find out first before deciding to buy. If I am a person, I will not buy it at this time because of the uncertain altitude situation, and if I will buy a coin or token, of course I will choose a coin or token that has clear awareness and price.

Shallow Water
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:14:30 PM

Well, obviously this is just a sales pitch from the project. They want people to buy so that the price will increase by it doesn't mean that you can make a huge profit if that is what you thinking here.

I haven't heard this token, but if I'm in your shoes, I would stay away though, seems to me another shitcoin unless proven otherwise, sorry to burst the bubble for you.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:45:39 PM

I just heard the QEXB token and I searched Coinamrketcap and there was no Google search on the exchange where was the trade available?
You have to be careful in buying tokens especially for long-term investments try to give us a link to see more clearly.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 09:58:30 PM

looks really dumb if you ask me man haha, is this their site it seems? excenbit.com
they are selling tokens for an exchange that wont launch for almost a year form now... thats an eternity in crypto
mixed with them being totally anon i think the scam is obvious here...
a scammers wet dream i suppose, sell people a token that takes 5 mins to make and then have a year to run with the money b4 people even expect you to do something : /

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 12:18:20 PM

Without even taking a look at it, any team that promises profits are lying, especially in crypto. There are always risks in all models and nothing is certain so all the promises of profits are lies.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:26:20 PM

You should avoid this token. The company is not giving clear information about what business that will be created to make profit. For me, anything that built in the waves platform is a bad token. Remember about more than 95% of assets in waves platforms are scam tokens. I hope that you can re-consider this dude.
It looks like you will be no getting someone who bought that token consider none will try to put his money on the shittoken. I hope you can avoid that token and keep your money safe in your wallet.
It's better to buy something which already proven its development progress.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
davidmafra (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 10:34:27 AM

At first I think they didn't understand how this token really works, I think this video they put in now will help a lot in understanding. According to this tolken can be sold at any time and need not hold any value. But I think 1 year to develop a project of this size is not absurd, since I am also a developer and I know this is not as simple as you might think.

https://youtu.be/kgEFq1vrVp0
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 02:33:29 PM

At first I think they didn't understand how this token really works, I think this video they put in now will help a lot in understanding. According to this tolken can be sold at any time and need not hold any value. But I think 1 year to develop a project of this size is not absurd, since I am also a developer and I know this is not as simple as you might think.

https://youtu.be/kgEFq1vrVp0
if that token can be sold and that means if that token still needs to hold value to make people wanna buy that. if that token doesn't hold any value and how people can buy that and for whom you will be sold your token? that idea doesn't make sense at all.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: