Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADING A SINGLE TOKEN IN BETWEEN EXCHANGES  (Read 449 times)
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:01:42 PM

from which exchange that you do the arbitrage? i have done an arbitrage before but unfortunately i always loss because the blockchain confirmation took a long time to confirm
IMO the question here should be which coin/token, not which exchanges. Pay attention to the coin you selected to avoid wasting much time by waiting for confirmation. The golden rule in arbitration is to be quick. But, if you expect hours of cofirmation in each transaction, you will lose more than you won. Choose faster coins and avoid exchanges that delay withdraw, such as liquid.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:14:25 PM

Arbitration is one of profitable thing in the market. No matter what you want to trade. Make sure when you send a token that is not so long to wait for it landed. At least it can give you profit about 5% every transaction. Keep it up!

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:28:39 PM

Yes, it is a profitable way to trade. But it seems to me that the best way to trade arbitrage is not manually, but with the help of a bot. Because it is almost impossible to trade profitably on your own.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:29:27 PM

This is what's called Arbitrage tradinga Nd this is what most day traders do, ofcourse there are tools that can help you trade seamlessly between exchanges from one single terminal so you wouldn't have to go through the stress of depositing, withdrawing and the delays that occur to move funds from one exchange to another but these tools are not free but they are what the top traders use, Arbitration is quite old but it is one of the surest ways to make profit through Cryptocurrency trading, the problem s usually identifying price differences between exchange especially between top exchanges.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:50:53 PM

i have tried my best to make little money from this crypto business but it seems like i am not getting things right. from Airdrops to bounties. everything turn to pennies and scams at the end. i have tried to invest in ICOS and IEOs. the product plummets immediately the moment it spends two months in the market. i want to try another option and wish to ask here if it is favourable. i discovered that there are tokens that shares different prices in different exchanges.
simple: i buy low from one exchange and sell high in another. looks simple but i think it is worth while, i tired it once with Mainstream For The Underground token. i made a little cash but it was just a trial.  Grin Grin.
hope to share this here.

Many people did it, now new exchange also offer same benefits from one exchange. This process should complete very fast but few exchange (latoken) transaction is very slow. "SwapZilla" this can complete by one exchange with 5 times low cost. This plan is for our future but problem will be different, then no difference in exchange because all will do the same.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:35:05 AM

Its good to see that you are versatile switching from different methods of earnings that you can get in cryptocurrency. But the thing you did in buying and selling on different exchanges is very risky. First is that the withdrawal fee of a certain exchange and second the fast moving of prices of cryptocurrency tokens.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:51:09 AM

i have tried my best to make little money from this crypto business but it seems like i am not getting things right. from Airdrops to bounties. everything turn to pennies and scams at the end. i have tried to invest in ICOS and IEOs. the product plummets immediately the moment it spends two months in the market. i want to try another option and wish to ask here if it is favourable. i discovered that there are tokens that shares different prices in different exchanges.
simple: i buy low from one exchange and sell high in another. looks simple but i think it is worth while, i tired it once with Mainstream For The Underground token. i made a little cash but it was just a trial.  Grin Grin.
hope to share this here.

Looks simple when many people said by trading you can get much profit just buy an altcoin with lower price and keep selling whit higher price, for the beginner will try to buy an altcoin without care shit or good coin for investing, just on their mind buy lower sell higher. Real fact many people have lost their assets without know which one coin have to invest and wrong exchange choose for investing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:55:24 AM

Arbitrage is a term for looking out on different exchange and where you can buy low on some exchange and sell it on some high exchange. Ive been doing this also on some of my tokens and actually it's worth a penny sometime especially if the project has listed on some good exchange. You can take advantagd of some dex such as forkdelta to earn profit here.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:12:38 AM

simple: i buy low from one exchange and sell high in another. looks simple but i think it is worth while, i tired it once with Mainstream For The Underground token. i made a little cash but it was just a trial.  Grin Grin.
hope to share this here.

There was a time before when there were a lot of arbitrage traders, earning by buying from a particular exchange and selling it to another. Arbitrage trading is oftentimes a quick transaction. It has to be done quickly because sooner rather than later, the prices will more or less becomes equal. If not exactly equal, near enough that arbitrage will become a waste of time for a very little gain after all the fees are deducted. Right now, I can seldom see significant price differences among exchanges.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:00:10 AM

You mean arbit? I do not know which language, I once did it but only get a little profit and could lose due to deposit lags or such.
If we use a large capital, of course, the price difference is slight will make a big profit, likewise otherwise late briefly can lose us and it is already a risk.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:09:04 AM

Sometimes you just have to invest in good quality assets when they are starting to become good value such as now and be patient as opposed to investing in IEOs or STOs, trading daily or using arbitrage, and you may find in the long run its a similar if not more beneficial outcome with far less to worry about

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:11:50 AM

This is also a good strategy, but often it does not work when the withdraw issue of small exchanges often has many problems and we have to wait a long time, especially bitcoin.
recently withdraw fee is very high in exchanges and it shows that miners are getting less and arbitrage will have a lower chance of success.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:00:08 AM

simple: i buy low from one exchange and sell high in another. looks simple but i think it is worth while, i tired it once with Mainstream For The Underground token. i made a little cash but it was just a trial.  Grin Grin.
hope to share this here.

in various markets there must be differences in price but the difference is not too high. so that not many people trade from one market to another in one type of coin. because we can lose the transaction fees charged by the market. although we can benefit from trading but we can lose profits just to pay transaction fees. so we better trade in 1 market on several types of coins.

Mammothcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:18:20 AM

Arbitrage trading is very lucrative.  It's an opportunity I have been looking to exploit. The challenge is that most of the arbitrage opportunities I find have very low volume and there is always the risk of the order being picked before you deposit is confirmed since I don't keep my cryptocurrency on exchanges.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:26:36 AM

hope to share this here.

in various markets there must be differences in price but the difference is not too high. so that not many people trade from one market to another in one type of coin. because we can lose the transaction fees charged by the market. although we can benefit from trading but we can lose profits just to pay transaction fees. so we better trade in 1 market on several types of coins.
But even if the difference is not too high, if you have enough capital, fees won't be a problem and you can ensure your profit. Transferring altcoin to one another has lower fees than transferring directly using btc. I have tried it before with various altcoins and you should be experienced enough to successfully done it, or else it will be very risky. And this trading is called arbitrage that is already been done by most of the traders especially in this bearish market.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:41:35 AM

You need to think about the fee to send into another exchange and the time of completing the transaction. Without knowing about that, you will not be able to make a profit. That trading type is arbitrage trading, and yes, some coin can have a different price between one exchange to another exchange. But like I said before, you need to know how long the coin will arrive in the other exchange so you can sell it directly.

If you can get the right coin, I am sure you can make a profit because of the differences in the price itself. But be careful because there is a risk behind that trading, so you need to make sure you know before you buy the coin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:47:50 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2019, 06:13:33 AM by Serco

Arbitrage trading is very lucrative.  It's an opportunity I have been looking to exploit. The challenge is that most of the arbitrage opportunities I find have very low volume and there is always the risk of the order being picked before you deposit is confirmed since I don't keep my cryptocurrency on exchanges.
arbitrage with huge trading volume rare to happen..usually it have small trading volume and if we do this maybe we could loss when our token arrived in exchange..buyer and seller very smart , they know this is just manipulation .. Its not recommended if arbit with low volume..better to buy another coins or maybe buying IEO coins in exchange that usually dumped.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:00:45 AM

Arbitrage trading is very lucrative.  It's an opportunity I have been looking to exploit. The challenge is that most of the arbitrage opportunities I find have very low volume and there is always the risk of the order being picked before you deposit is confirmed since I don't keep my cryptocurrency on exchanges.
Such opportunities always accompanied by risk, there's many points to consider as open opportunities lied with how you understand the market. Keep dealing with your good research and knows the proper way to earned from this strategy. Arbitrage if executed correctly will give decent profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
angrybirdy

Activity: 994
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 06:06:47 AM

Such opportunities always accompanied by risk, there's many points to consider as open opportunities lied with how you understand the market. Keep dealing with your good research and knows the proper way to earned from this strategy. Arbitrage if executed correctly will give decent profits.
Risk is always on the line everytime you invest or do trading but it's true, considering things should be prioritize to at least avoid unnecessary losses. Making research will make you grow and fully understand the things to consider in the market while trading.
Yes, as long as it is done correctly, expected profit will come, if not, the opposite thing will happen and great loss will come at you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nadziratel

Activity: 1568
Merit: 321

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:16:20 AM

hope to share this here.

But even if the difference is not too high, if you have enough capital, fees won't be a problem and you can ensure your profit. Transferring altcoin to one another has lower fees than transferring directly using btc. I have tried it before with various altcoins and you should be experienced enough to successfully done it, or else it will be very risky. And this trading is called arbitrage that is already been done by most of the traders especially in this bearish market.

At the end of 2017, which we call bull season, the differences could be high from time to time as there are high volumes for arbitrage transactions. However, the volume is too low anymore. For arbitrage, when you try to buy and sell in another exchange, the price can go above the desired levels when you want to buy, and when you try to sell it goes below ...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: