Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PB2B Signature Campaign. Weekly Rewards in ETH 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (18 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 12:21:39 PM

Tell me what needs to be done to remove the red trust from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=208472 ?

Tell the account to remove your scam exchange from his/her profile & stop promoting scams?

Even if you do pay bounty hunters for promoting your scam exchange, that's doesn't mean you are a legit exchange. What you are trying to do here is buy your way out of your negative feedback - it won't work.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:59:06 PM

give us the opportunity to prove that we came here to earn a positive trust.
We’ll publish a new topic from our manager.
confirmation of support p2pb2b email, maybe it should give them a chance to come up well.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 12:33:57 AM

If I understand you correctly, we need to set up an escrow account and allocate all funds needed for sig campaign there. After that - you will remove the red flag from this sig campaign and we will be able to continue. Right?

In that way, you wan't be able to scam anyone who will participate in the campaign. I wan't remove any tag from you or other accounts that are related to p2pb2b because I still consider it as a scam exchange. But I will not tag any participant and you can go ahead if there will be a reputable escrow for this campaign.
In this case, I propose the following algorithm of actions:
1. We use escrow service, Lauda(example), ​​and transfer BTC to him for 1 week of participation. At the first day of each signature campaign week, we will transfer a weekly budget to escrow service, Lauda(example).
2. You remove the trust from my account and from the account that created this thread.
3. After you make sure that the money is guaranteed by the escrow, write in this thread that the bounty campaign is legalized and moved to another section + leave a link to the new thread.
4. We create a new topic in the service section, and close and archive this.
5. In a new topic, write a post that this bounty campaign is legal (to return those participants whom you dispersed at the very beginning)

Okay, you understand how to run a legal signature campaign.
But, can you clearly explain are you a part of p2pb2b team?

You do not need to be worried because of the red tag by non-DT members, But maybe it's better to first ask DT members in reputation thread about your advertising here on Bitcointalk before you run a new campaign.
Your exchange is already flagged https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088392.0 and you should take care of this red trust first.

More important than your signature campaign are some other things. Where is the disappearing person behind p2pb2b.io account? we have had no answers for a long time from there and these are important things like frozen funds of your customers, account locking.

What is scam? Thousands of people use the services of the]is project and don`t know that several people think that its scam. Those few complaints looks more like payment black reviews. I don't blame you, either thouse who left thouse reviews.

Wait a week - if the project does not pay its scam, if it will pay, then don`t scam. It is simple and logical.

Several people complain here but it's still active and you haven't done anything to fix it. Several or just one, it's their money and you have to give them back. otherwise, it's a steal by your side.

It seems that corruption has engulfed the forum and everyone is so blind that they ignore my questions, which lead to the exposure of DT managers.

Why there is no confirmation of the appeal to the support of the P2PB2B exchanger from thouse "scammed users"?

Why you all ignore fact that almost all topics are created in one month from the newbie accounts? (except for one)

If p2pb2b exchange solves any of accusation, they need to post here all proofs.
after finding out that they are "scammed" on p2pb2b, they come here, create a new account and asking for help. Older and experienced users do not trust this exchange and therefore do not come accusations of them.

do not try to compare yourself with Yobit exchange. Find someone else who has had a positive reputation for years.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cryptokeeping

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:11:16 AM

A starting point to earning trust would be to actually be trustworthy.
You could release all frozen tokens from your exchange.
I have been scammed by p2pb2b as well as the list of others.
3 weeks and counting. My coins are being held without explanation.
A simple account check shows withdrawal did not go through.
What is so hard about processing a manual withdraw?
This exchange is flagged as a scam. And has scammed me.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:24:23 AM

Seems that nobody is planing to launch anything and all promises are nothing but more lies from P2PB2B dudes.
P2PB2B Bounty Manager
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:09:32 PM

Seems that nobody is planing to launch anything and all promises are nothing but more lies from P2PB2B dudes.
Hello! We are working on restarting the campaign. We are looking for a escrow and convert the balance to BTC. We plan to publish the 29/11 thread and start the 02/12 campaign.
porimazt

Activity: 112
Merit: 24

here we go

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:37:46 PM

And what on earth this exchange brand as scam? Rank #3 in CMC and has a billion market cap, why so many people trusted this exchange and continue put their many in their platform?

Fake order and fake volume, I was trapped there, the rank in CMC I think is also bullshit because according to news CMC is not healthy anymore. The projects that start IEO or list on this exchange are average only low-grade projects that cannot compete in market, which need cheap fees to register, and on average end up as junk or scam projects. If they really quality exchange, they will not hold a campaign for this.

Whatever the promotion for this exchange, I will not send my assets to this exchange again.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:41:38 PM

Hello! We are working on restarting the campaign. We are looking for a escrow and convert the balance to BTC. We plan to publish the 29/11 thread and start the 02/12 campaign.
I wish you well as I hope you (the team) start this whole campaign without any complications.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 05:13:25 AM

If this project is not scam like other people here labeled to it, they need to do something, wash there hands and prove the community specially here in bitcointalk that they are legit and trusted exchange, and at the same time increase your bounty reward for us to motivate to promote your exchange.  Grin  Cheesy  Cheesy
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 07:57:05 AM

I for one is waiting patiently. Please inform us through this thread when all is set

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mosprognoz

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:06:58 AM

Fake order and fake volume,

As Lauda said "if I start tagging for fake volume then I'd have to tag >99% of the exchanges"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192497.msg53192559#msg53192559

If they can not find a proper escrow, than I can offer a help regarding that matter.
P2PB2B Bounty Manager
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:00:17 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2019, 12:39:47 PM by P2PB2B Bounty Manager

As Lauda said "if I start tagging for fake volume then I'd have to tag >99% of the exchanges"

If they can not find a proper escrow, than I can offer a help regarding that matter.
Have not yet received a final decision from Lauda, ​​it seems like we need to wait a bit. Thank you for offering help!
mosprognoz

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:22:49 PM

Have not yet received a final decision from Lauda, ​​it seems like we need to wait a bit) Thank you for offering help!

She already refused.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192497.msg53192830#msg53192830

And others might also refuse, after seeing this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192497.0 and other scam accusation threads. Also waiting forever is not a good sign at all. I did all I could, including removal of tags and guiding you how to start a proper, escrowed campaign. 
porimazt

Activity: 112
Merit: 24

here we go

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 04:36:02 PM

No, it was the first time I tried trading on this exchange, and I watched a trading history that looked crowded at one of DOGE pairs, and I intended to deposit to sell because the price was higher than some other exchanges (arbitrage), and I had sold at a price buy, but nothing happens, direct trading history is quiet until a day is not sold. Isn't that annoying, very crazy for an exchange that has a ranking as said above. This includes fraud! I even avoid some of crypto projects listed here as the main exchange
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:59:03 AM

where did you get the idea that the exchange is fraudulent? I have been using this exchange for quite a long time and the input and output works correctly
mosprognoz

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 08:59:51 AM

where did you get the idea that the exchange is fraudulent? I have been using this exchange for quite a long time and the input and output works correctly

Sure dude... According to your trust page, you traded for a long time almost everywhere.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=931614

Could you post the screenshots of your "long time trading" on that exchange here ?

dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:32:23 AM

Sure dude... According to your trust page, you traded for a long time almost everywhere.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=931614

Could you post the screenshots of your "long time trading" on that exchange here ?

you have a strange logic, what does my line of trust in trading on this exchange have to do with it, I’m not going to prove anything to you, you are not a judge or a prosecutor, and I’m not an accused
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:41:39 PM

Oops, posted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205331.msg53242039#msg53242039 in the wrong thread(this thread), but very related..
Can't delete..
Might as well quote it..

I forced them to start an escrowed campaign.

Your forced them did you?
I'm not sure what to think about "forcing" them to escrow anything.. Escrow is an option and not something that should be "forced" I think.. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203715.msg53170993#msg53170993

That was the only thing I could do, to ensure that participants will be paid. And I guess they found Lauda as an escrow, which means 100% safe campaign. There are a lot of scam accusations and some People think that this exchange is a scam (Including me). Exchange representatives are denying accusations. So, let potential traders read what is mentioned in scam accusations, study supporting evidence and make up their own minds.

How convenient.. Surely it will be 100% safe now...

There are a lot of scam accusations and some People think that this exchange is a scam (Including me).

It is suddenly OK to advertise scams as long as they are using escrow?

In that way, you wan't be able to scam anyone who will participate in the campaign. I wan't remove any tag from you or other accounts that are related to p2pb2b because I still consider it as a scam exchange. But I will not tag any participant and you can go ahead if there will be a reputable escrow for this campaign.

So you would have tagged participants if they didn't escrow? Or, you won't tag if they do use escrow?
WTF does them escrowing campaign funds have anything to do with it being a scam or not?

Are you some sort of authority who can "force" them to escrow and give them the "go ahead" to advertise a scam?

That is correct. This exchange has a lot of scam accusations and as I said, I still consider it as a scam, but as you said a lot of users eager to make a living off bounties. As far this dudes are promising to pay in BTC and escrow the funds, let the mentioned users (Bounty hunters) make some money out of the offered campaign.

Well no shit bounty hunters are eager to make some scratch by spamming advertising no matter if it a scam they are shilling or not.. They/many don't care as long as they can get their piece of the action..

So, does this set the precedent that DT is going to allow the advertisement of scams as long as they escrow their advertisement funds?
All these poor bounty hunters should be able to make some coin by advertising scams and ponzis as long as it is escrowed?

I forced them to start an escrowed campaign.
they found Lauda as an escrow
Yeah, it should start any day now and that's the very least that I can do.

This could be interpreted as facilitating a scam or at the very least now a conflict of interest..

-
No, there is nothing you can say that would change the opinions that users have formed on p2pb2b and its sister scam coinbit
I'm about to accept escrowing their campaign
Sure, if you are happy to proceed that way then that something you have thought through but my issue remains with the scam aspect.

Just because they might in future run a scam-free bounty campaign does not make it a scam-free project because the bounty campaign is directly related to p2pb2b being promoted.

p2pb2b2 have been selective scamming users

Hmm....

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:04:06 PM

I did not notice that anyone confirmed the depositing of funds in escrow to cover the costs of the campaign, nor did a new thread with BTC rewards start. Was P2PB2B afraid of community reaction and the idea of ​​the Bitcointalk campaign was abandoned?

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 12:45:31 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2019, 03:32:08 PM by examplens

I did not notice that anyone confirmed the depositing of funds in escrow to cover the costs of the campaign, nor did a new thread with BTC rewards start. Was P2PB2B afraid of community reaction and the idea of ​​the Bitcointalk campaign was abandoned?

what kind of notice do you expect to receive, and why you?
Here is reputation discussion about this exchange and his promotion here on Bitcointalk

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████