Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can bitcoin cost in Future.  (Read 1544 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:23:46 AM

Recently I read an interview with the CEO of the cryptocurrency exchange Bitmex, which predicts a very good and stable growth in Bitcoin in price and the whole reason is that it is precisely because of the existing inflation that there will be very good and stable demand for the first cryptocurrency market.  Of course, the price of Bitcoin will rise, but reaching a psychological maximum of $ 20,000 will be very difficult and almost impossible in the near future.  Nevertheless, a significant increase in the value of Bitcoin will affect the entire cryptocurrency market and the pricing of other cryptocurrencies.
I agree with what you say if bitcoin takes a very long time to get back to $ 20k, I estimate it might happen in 2021-2022. I would not expect much in 2020, in my opinion the price of bitcoin can reach $ 10k - $ 15k is already very good. if that can happen it will stimulate price increases in the following years.
I doubt that the next year is going to be that positive, bitcoin has a tendency to move in a very abrupt way, if the price were to remain close to its current levels then a growth between 10000 to 15000 is not really that significant, so I have my doubts that it will happen, most likely what we're going to see next year is a year in which the price will try to remain at its current level but it will go down and this will prepare the ground for 2021 which is the year in which I really expect bitcoin to grow and surpass its ATH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 08:06:08 AM

Recently I read an interview with the CEO of the cryptocurrency exchange Bitmex, which predicts a very good and stable growth in Bitcoin in price and the whole reason is that it is precisely because of the existing inflation that there will be very good and stable demand for the first cryptocurrency market.  Of course, the price of Bitcoin will rise, but reaching a psychological maximum of $ 20,000 will be very difficult and almost impossible in the near future.  Nevertheless, a significant increase in the value of Bitcoin will affect the entire cryptocurrency market and the pricing of other cryptocurrencies.
I agree with what you say if bitcoin takes a very long time to get back to $ 20k, I estimate it might happen in 2021-2022. I would not expect much in 2020, in my opinion the price of bitcoin can reach $ 10k - $ 15k is already very good. if that can happen it will stimulate price increases in the following years.
Some prediction said that the bitcoin cycle like what happened in 2017 will then occur again in 2021 if this is true nothing is impossible to reach at 20k, bitcoin can easily surpass it going to 50k, what will trigger this massive price increase? of course demands based from good news, adoptions we wait for it to happen , this year is I think accumulation period.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:05:56 AM

Bitcoin has come a long way in just 10 short years. Despite the bitcoin price struggling to regain its highs this year, the long-term trend is hard to ignore.

The bitcoin price is up a ridiculous 10.6 million percent since CoinDesk began tracking it back in July 2010 — rising from 0.06 cents to $6,421 over that time. 10th anniversary of Satoshi Nakamoto’s release of the bitcoin whitepaper — leading many to look ahead to what the next 10 years will bring. Bitcoin has dominated investor interest over the last ten years, but that could be very different in the coming decade.

It’s only in the last five or so years that bitcoin has had any major competitors. Ethereum, the world’s second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, was first conceived in 2013.
“I believe that bitcoin’s influence and dominance of the cryptocurrency sector will drastically reduce in its second decade,” said Nigel Green, founder and CEO of deVere Group, a financial advisory group.

“This is because as mass adoption of cryptocurrency grows, more and more digital assets will be launched – by organizations in both the private and the public sectors. This will increase competition for bitcoin and dent its market share.”
Green expects the bitcoin and wider cryptocurrency market will expand by “at least” 5,000% in the next 10 years — meaning it could be worth $20 trillion, up from $400 billion today.
Now bitcoin price 7282$

I have the opposite opinion, the dominance of bitcoin will increase as investors finally realize that altcoins do not really offer anything that bitcoin does not, right now there are a few coins that offer a few things that are still not implemented in bitcoin, but give it time and the bitcoin developers will find a way to absorb all of those characteristics in bitcoin and then those coins will become useless, then if you are holding bitcoin just make sure to not spend or lose your coins and in a few years you could be enjoying profits that most investors can only dream about.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:05:37 AM

Better running what happen with bitcoin and don't make bad prediction with bitcoin price because many people and investor will loss their money if we make not according price of bitcoin, many investor have loss their investment with bullshit prediction last year whit talk bitcoin raise above $20k and now bitcoin have down and get back with lower price only $7k.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:23:23 AM

Some prediction said that the bitcoin cycle like what happened in 2017 will then occur again in 2021 if this is true nothing is impossible to reach at 20k, bitcoin can easily surpass it going to 50k, what will trigger this massive price increase? of course demands based from good news, adoptions we wait for it to happen , this year is I think accumulation period.
I do not care about the prediction of the others because all of it doesn't have accurate data. The price of the bitcoin in the future depends on how we see it today. As time passing by the users are keep increasing and the demand also is rising. There will be a positive effect to the price in the near future if the mass adoption will continue. This year the price of bitcoin is still having a hard time but if there will be a bullish reversal pattern then we know what will happen next.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 01:42:53 PM

You'll be shocked if the price will reach $50k, $100k or it drops to $100. Who knows?
A long journey of bitcoin still in the battle and yet, it keep going day by day. Prices may differ and changing all the time for some reason either be bad or for good. We all expected that bitcoin will have a better future, however, we can't deny that it never works fine all the time, it sometimes we suffer such struggles and difficulties before we taste the sweetness of our success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:19:26 PM

If you look at history of bitcoin price it was full of volatility. In 2019 bitcoin was seen at 4000$, 12000$ and 7000$. There is no way we can predict future price of bitcoin based on its historical data, we can only have a guess. From my mind if bitcoin crossed 10,000$ in 2020 it will be a big opportunity for all hodlers to convert their bitcoin into profit.   

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:12:31 PM

If you look at history of bitcoin price it was full of volatility. In 2019 bitcoin was seen at 4000$, 12000$ and 7000$. There is no way we can predict future price of bitcoin based on its historical data, we can only have a guess. From my mind if bitcoin crossed 10,000$ in 2020 it will be a big opportunity for all hodlers to convert their bitcoin into profit.   

And then what ? Looking at the bull trend from the sidelines ? Come on, that is no way of life for a true Bitcoin bull. We are insane and we only live once. (Currently just still in the parent's basement  Roll Eyes)
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:17:20 PM

We can speculate the Bitcoin price even low or high but at the end the things which is happening around the Bitcoin like positive and negative are designing the value by the next day.
So nearly we need to understand what are the problems and good signs happening over cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 05:59:42 PM

We can speculate the Bitcoin price even low or high but at the end the things which is happening around the Bitcoin like positive and negative are designing the value by the next day.
So nearly we need to understand what are the problems and good signs happening over cryptocurrencies.
What could be the problem of these cryptocurrencies? Huh
Does understanding the problem will help to pump the bitcoin's market?
Prediction and speculation are the only things we can do to make a probability guess for the next target price.
We can't tell whether there's a bull run going to happen or a bearish market, everything will depends on the situation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 06:50:20 AM

Investors will not lose hope as long as the popularity of Bitcoin remains constant, they will not lose hope and will always prefer to select Bitcoin as a priority for investment. Unfriendly countries against cryptography will be open to this kind of virtualized currency one day, even though the obstacles have been so difficult. The world was evolving and it was likely that different scenarios could arise in many ways every year. I believe that in the future though sooner or later we'll reach new heights.
Invest just looking chance how to get much profit with bitcoin investing without want to keep holding bitcoin ten years later, when price bitcoin raise up than he invested before they will sell bitcoin and waiting price dump again for re investing, never holding for long term and our money never increase very day or every week.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 01:13:45 PM

Investors will not lose hope as long as the popularity of Bitcoin remains constant, they will not lose hope and will always prefer to select Bitcoin as a priority for investment. Unfriendly countries against cryptography will be open to this kind of virtualized currency one day, even though the obstacles have been so difficult. The world was evolving and it was likely that different scenarios could arise in many ways every year. I believe that in the future though sooner or later we'll reach new heights.
Invest just looking chance how to get much profit with bitcoin investing without want to keep holding bitcoin ten years later, when price bitcoin raise up than he invested before they will sell bitcoin and waiting price dump again for re investing, never holding for long term and our money never increase very day or every week.
Of course, every cryptocurrency user expects to make a huge profit on the cryptocurrency market quickly, now and in large volumes.  But if we consider the possibilities of today, then they really have decreased very much compared to 2016.  One way or another, starting in 2010, the largest digital asset of bitcoin, even as of today $ 7,330, shows a yield of almost 9,000,000 percent.  Based on this, it can be said with accuracy that Bitcoin shows very good results for its owners, but only you need to properly operate your assets in order to get the required income.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:14:57 PM

Well, everything we say is just speculation but I do believe if the adoption of cryptocurrencies increase in time then we'll surely see a really good boost to the price.
Majority of people see BTC as an investment and not as a cryptocurrency to use for a daily purpose which is a plus point as it leaves a lot of BTC out of the circulation.
I think $25000 a coin is possible by the end of 2020 or the start of 2021.
if the adoption of bitcoin increases I am also certain that the value of bitcoin will continue to grow, because market needs and limited numbers make the price increase because it follows the market's needs. maybe this is just speculation, because so far I have not seen a surge in adoption of bitcoin highly, but it could have happened if the development of cryptocurrency also jumped

With bitcoin supply nearing to it's end the price surely spike when the market demand increases so that means that the price can go as high as probably $30,000-$50,000 in the future but we just don't know when will it happen but I guess it will happen after a couple of years.
Bitcoin almost hit $20,000 in the past even with more supplies how much more when all of bitcoins will be mined. Lets just wait and see what the future holds.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:11:52 PM

of course in the en of bitcoin POW ended, the cost to run bitcoin mining will be very expensive and the reward is very low.
this is make ROI in mining bitcoin will be take a long time , maybe he never reach it, then the hashrate will be down slowly, and transaction need along time and highest fee to get confirmation.

th transaction problem can be solved by lightning network, and for miner we can see nothing  "real solving" for his issue.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:51:28 PM

yeah and $10,000 price is too much easy target for bitcoin because maximum predictors are predicting that there is a huge chances that bitcoin will hit its price to $20,000 because its the year of halving and you can check history of bitcoin that price of bitcoin mostly jump to higher on the halving year.

bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 08:26:43 PM

How much can Bitcoin cost will be determined by market, by demand and supply ratio. So, the highest level can't be predicted or determined bur we have to follow conditions in the market and mood of investors.
Currently it's not very likely that price will rise strongly and that will reach 10000$ soon but the whole year is ahead of us so we'll see what that will bring to us.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 12:53:45 AM

And then what ? Looking at the bull trend from the sidelines ? Come on, that is no way of life for a true Bitcoin bull. We are insane and we only live once. (Currently just still in the parent's basement  Roll Eyes)
That is a common problem, many think on getting some coins and then sell them at a higher price, that is not a bad plan but it seems as if after they sell their coins they have no plans to get in the market ever again and that seems to me like a huge mistake, if I sell my coins that is not because I want to cash out I will do it because I think the price will go down and after it crashes I will have the opportunity to buy a lot more bitcoin with my fiat increasing my future profits exponentially as this process is repeated over and over again.
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 01:39:57 AM

That is a common problem, many think on getting some coins and then sell them at a higher price, that is not a bad plan but it seems as if after they sell their coins they have no plans to get in the market ever again and that seems to me like a huge mistake, if I sell my coins that is not because I want to cash out I will do it because I think the price will go down and after it crashes I will have the opportunity to buy a lot more bitcoin with my fiat increasing my future profits exponentially as this process is repeated over and over again.

Wrong. It really depends what your main goals are. Either:

A) Make more cash
B) Make more sats

Many people that I know use Bitcoin as a trading fun game with a small percentage of their holding. For example they think of their trades in Dollar Terms. They buy a specific amount $ and sell when the price is higher the same amount in Dollar but keep the rest of the sats as a long-term reward, which goes to their long term stack. Thus they try to increase their bags through rather easy trades which sometimes need months to be succesful, but are pretty easy if you believe that Bitcoin will stay bullish over a longer time frame of even years.
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:22:24 PM

We can't predict tomorrow's bitcoin price, then how it's possible to predict the bitcoin price with accuracy after years. The price to the supply depends a lot on the demand. The mining is another thing that gives the price estimate. Different countries have a difference in the cost of a single bitcoin mining. Perhaps there will be an inverse reaction on the price when the mining equipment was more effective with low electricity consumption.

Not possible for prediction with bitcoin price in tomorrow or prediction with bitcoin price in the future where raised with higher price or going down, when got positive way by accepting with many countries and companies maybe bitcoin back with higher price, but when bitcoin get bad respond and many countries banned bitcoin just wait awhile for bitcoin back with lower price.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 09:58:58 PM

Maybe few cents or maybe millions of dollars. Who knows? The price of bitcoin in the future cannot be predicted. If every government in the world decides to ban the usage of bitcoin, the price of the crypto currencies will be affected very badly. Again, if the world legalizes the usage of crypto currencies completely, then the price of the crypto currencies will sky rocket. Now, you never know, if any of these are actually going to happen or not. So, you can't predict the price. But, yeah, for now, in the long run as more people starts to use crypto currencies, the price of it will also increase.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: