Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet best for your currency store?  (Read 1109 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:20:39 AM

I am more interested in using a blockchain wallet because in my opinion they are more practical and safer to use than others, I have been using this wallet for more than 3 years, but for all in one I usually use coinomi and trustwallet too, if in terms of security it usually depends on the user too how to secure their wallet well, I still remain comfortable and safe using the blockchain

Aside from being practical mate blockchain is highly secured wallet. Also, it's already proven many years ago since I was joined here in crypto currency community. On other hand, we must aware on our private informations in order to avoid possible hackers here in digital world. I hope each and everyone of us here must attentive and observant to avoid those scammers as well as hackers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:36:09 PM

I am more interested in using a blockchain wallet because in my opinion they are more practical and safer to use than others, I have been using this wallet for more than 3 years, but for all in one I usually use coinomi and trustwallet too, if in terms of security it usually depends on the user too how to secure their wallet well, I still remain comfortable and safe using the blockchain

i am affraid to use that wallet i heard many issue with blockchain wallet before.
1. More people has been victimised of hacking
2. There are people that hard to recover funds from thier wallet even they have the phrase or email.
This is the reasons why ill never try this wallet i might use electrum and mycellium than blockchain wallet.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:07:34 PM

Here are 3 crypto wallets that are the best to me, but personally I can say that I use the coinbase wallet more because lot of opportunity in coinbase

1. Coinbase:

3. Blockchain:

2. Trezor

welcome to share your opinions for everyone new members in the crypto world with increasing our knowledge.
as far as I am concerned, blockchain is the best since you have access to your private key. I can't store my assets on coinbase and as well I have not used trezor wallet but it has been recommended so far by professionals

I’m not sure why will people choose coinbase as it’s an exchange which can get hacked anytime, or it can even ask you submit your personal documents which is not a good idea if you’re transacting using bitcoins. Trezor is a good wallet but I don’t think it’s required for small amounts, you only need it when you have a large amount of bitcoins. As far as blockchain is concerned I found it complicated when I used it in my initial days, now I’m not sure how good it is. In my opinion Electrum is the best wallet not only is it safe but it’s super easy to use, and there’s an added advantage that you can store it in your phone and do transactions from your phone.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:44:27 PM

According to me Coinbase is best because it's the easiest way to buy and sell and hold cryptocurrency. It has a very firm security overall the best wallet is Coinbase.

Trezor is just a place to store a bitcoin. It works with multiple currencies and works as a password manager.

Blockchain wallet is similar to Coinbase wallet you can buy and sell directly through the platform.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:46:14 PM

There are many cryptocurrency wallets, there is a very large selection for different purposes.  If HOLD, then of course time-tested:
-Ledger Nano X
-Ledger nano s
-TREZOR One
-Keepkey
 For short-term transactions, I use the Blockchain wallet, but there is no support for ERC-20 tokens.  To do this, I use MEW through MetaMask to use more conveniently.
 For me, there is no single, better wallet; all of them perform their functions well, including in terms of security.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:47:23 PM

For what I use, exchanges are enough, they are not wallets and I use a local exchange that helps me change bitcoin to fiat and vice versa so it is enough for me. I doubt it will ever get banned or scam us because they are making INSANE amount of money with how many people come in and trade there every single day.

On a country with 300 dollar minimum wage, these people make 30k dollar revenue every DAY, sure they must have some expenses and they have high tax rates and so forth but I am pretty sure they make around 300 thousand dollars per month on a nation that has 300 dollar as minimum wage. So all in all my trust doesn't come from them directly for wallet usage, my trust comes from the greed they might have, if they are smart and greedy people they won't scam anyone.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:26:21 PM

Here are 3 crypto wallets that are the best to me, but personally I can say that I use the coinbase wallet more because lot of opportunity in coinbase.

1. Coinbase:
Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies, which earns it the first spot on this list. With Coinbase.
Coinbase currently supports now:
BTC, BCH, BAT, REP, ZRX, Link, DAI, DASH, EOS, ETH, ETC, LTC, XLM, XTZ, USDC, XRP, ZEC
You can store here your currency, as your like.
Secority: coinbase give you strong password with email verification.

3. Blockchain:
Blockchain is the technology that allows Bitcoin and other digital currencies to exist.
Blockchain wallet is similar to Coinbase in that it is an online wallet and you can buy and sell directly through the platform.
Secority: You can use strong password with email verification and two-factor authentication.

2. Trezor:
Trezor isn’t a full buying and selling platform like Coinbase. Instead, it is simply a place to store your Bitcoin with multiple currencies.
Trezor wallet accept computer, tablet or phone.
Security: you can use strong password with two-factor authentication.

welcome to share your opinions for everyone new members in the crypto world with increasing our knowledge.
Coinbase and blockchain.com are web wallets so they are not completely safe for storing cryptos in long run.For bitcoin,ethereum and other altcoins there are wallets which gives private key means you control your funds and ou also can access your wallet from other device using the private keys.

For bitcoin electrum,coinomi,trezor hardware wallet even ledger nano will be best.

Ethereum: my ethereum wallet,Any hardware wallets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:36:03 PM

Electrum, coinbase, coinomi and blockchain are which is been really useful for the investors and general Cryptocurrency fund savers. There are many different varieties of wallets are there Hindi market please show it is purely based on the own opinion what you have for wallets.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:52:34 PM

I am a big fan of Trust wallet if we are talking about the "hot" ones. But for the actual long term holding, nothing can ever beat the hardware wallet, my choice is Trezor as well, but there is nothing wrong with picking a cheaper alternative as Ledger.
I constantly hear that the trust wallet has some kind of security problem. Is this really so? you say that you consider him the best wallet, but why? everyone says that if I store money there, hackers can quickly steal it

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
emranulhsn

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:11:01 PM

since my days i always used Blockchain. I never use coinbase, but i also prefer coinbase is bast. Its has less delay time, sometime coin sent intently. But Blockchain has a low charge coin transfer. I love both Cheesy
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 06:19:05 PM

Here are 3 crypto wallets that are the best to me, but personally I can say that I use the coinbase wallet more because lot of opportunity in coinbase.

1. Coinbase:
Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies, which earns it the first spot on this list. With Coinbase.
Coinbase currently supports now:
BTC, BCH, BAT, REP, ZRX, Link, DAI, DASH, EOS, ETH, ETC, LTC, XLM, XTZ, USDC, XRP, ZEC
You can store here your currency, as your like.
Secority: coinbase give you strong password with email verification.

3. Blockchain:
Blockchain is the technology that allows Bitcoin and other digital currencies to exist.
Blockchain wallet is similar to Coinbase in that it is an online wallet and you can buy and sell directly through the platform.
Secority: You can use strong password with email verification and two-factor authentication.

2. Trezor:
Trezor isn’t a full buying and selling platform like Coinbase. Instead, it is simply a place to store your Bitcoin with multiple currencies.
Trezor wallet accept computer, tablet or phone.
Security: you can use strong password with two-factor authentication.

Before I used a Ledger Nano S wallet. But now I prefer a Trust wallet because it more comfortable to transfer currency anytime using the smartphone.
armanda90

Activity: 994
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:28:45 PM

since my days i always used Blockchain. I never use coinbase, but i also prefer coinbase is bast. Its has less delay time, sometime coin sent intently. But Blockchain has a low charge coin transfer. I love both Cheesy
Me too,for bitcoin wallet i used Blockchain and altcoin i used Coinomi.Blockchain wallet is very famous for cryptocurrency users and it's no doubt if we use it to save bitcoin.
Coinomi is also very famous for cryptocurrency users,i already used it from 2017 until now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:29:47 PM

Here are 3 crypto wallets that are the best to me, but personally I can say that I use the coinbase wallet more because lot of opportunity in coinbase

1. Coinbase:

3. Blockchain:

2. Trezor

as far as I am concerned, blockchain is the best since you have access to your private key. I can't store my assets on coinbase and as well I have not used trezor wallet but it has been recommended so far by professionals

I’m not sure why will people choose coinbase as it’s an exchange which can get hacked anytime, or it can even ask you submit your personal documents which is not a good idea if you’re transacting using bitcoins. Trezor is a good wallet but I don’t think it’s required for small amounts, you only need it when you have a large amount of bitcoins. As far as blockchain is concerned I found it complicated when I used it in my initial days, now I’m not sure how good it is. In my opinion Electrum is the best wallet not only is it safe but it’s super easy to use, and there’s an added advantage that you can store it in your phone and do transactions from your phone.

I also use Electrum but unfortunately this is only a bitcoin wallet that doesn't support many coins like Trezor, Blockchain, Coinbase. I myself highly recommend using a blockchain or coinbase if it's stored in small amounts and use trezor if it's a large amount. As far as I know Trezor is the safest wallet that has been recommended by several professionals here.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:57:33 PM

Coinbase is not really a wallet,its just a custodial service so you are not having any control over your funds only coinbase have and there are lot of disadvantages of using coinbase for buying and selling cryptos even.

Blockchain.com wallet is better than coinbase but it is buggy wallet so you may lose your funds due to errs while transaction.

Exactly. Coin base offers a custodial service via its wallet plus its not readily available in full to all countries unlike coinomi. Blockchain wallet is the most popular and easy to use but it has support for only btc, eth and xlm and its prone to easy hack too. I will say Coinomi and trust wallet are the best at the moment (of course, excluding the hardware wallets)

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:03:36 PM

coinomi is a all in one crypto wallet with over hundreds of altcoins in its package, one don't have to get separate wallets for coins like bnb, ripple, dash, etc
And I've heard it's not secure at all, tho I have used it without any issues and I do agree that it's a useful wallet...I just don't completely trust it.

Coinbase?  That is such a noob thing to suggest.  They're an exchange, and even if they're regulated by the U.S. gov't, they shouldn't be used as a personal wallet especially if you're doing any gambling.  They're watching what you're doing with your bitcoin, believe me.

Trezor is fine, and the same thing with most other hardware wallets.  If you're serious about crypto, you ought to at least consider one.  You can't beat the security of one except for a paper wallet.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:09:11 AM

I constantly hear that the trust wallet has some kind of security problem. Is this really so? you say that you consider him the best wallet, but why? everyone says that if I store money there, hackers can quickly steal it
I also use a trust wallet, so far I have not experienced any problems, instead I like to use it because there are many coins that can be stored there
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:26:56 AM

Personally am not very comfortable with coinbase since it does not really give the support that majority of users across the globe wish for. Considering the fact that blockchain wallet have a relative terms and flexibility that comes with the functionality, I would always go with blockchain wallet and more especially the mobile application due to it's high security and easy means to operate.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:24:45 AM

I am a big fan of Trust wallet if we are talking about the "hot" ones. But for the actual long term holding, nothing can ever beat the hardware wallet, my choice is Trezor as well, but there is nothing wrong with picking a cheaper alternative as Ledger.
I think we should remain so concern about the wallet as it’s very important decision to store our coins that's why just use online wallet or hardware wallet the one which I trust blindly for my crypto is one and only blockchain as no wallet can give me security better than blockchain so I am using it and I suggest it to all my family members as well.
bitcampaign

Activity: 1764
Merit: 268

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:12:50 AM

i am affraid to use that wallet i heard many issue with blockchain wallet before.
1. More people has been victimised of hacking
2. There are people that hard to recover funds from thier wallet even they have the phrase or email.
This is the reasons why ill never try this wallet i might use electrum and mycellium than blockchain wallet.
I see from both of the above it is not a problem on the blockchain, but the problem is that the user is too careless not to store all data access to the blockchain wallet properly, usually they hacked their email to hackers take their funds, if all users keep all data offline is it very dangerous? I don't think so, depending on how well the user maintains security, I am still safe to use the wallet, but mycellium is also good I also use it often

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:01:44 AM

blockchain wallet is one of the most reliable wallets, when we talk about hot wallets, for storing cryptocurrencies. the only thing I don’t like is that they don’t add any improvements for so many years of their existing

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: