Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there an example for a successful ICO launched on Stellar  (Read 208 times)
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:14:08 PM

I vaguely remember an ICO of a token that was based in the Stellar blockchain called Glitzcoin that held their ICO in June 2018 and they raised a whooping sum of $18,000,000 but the most amazing thing is that I checked the token price now and discovered that after a year and half, the tokens is still maintaining it's ICO price.

Glitzcoin is a fraud project, the development team stole the bounty hunter's money and they paid the amount 5 times smaller than they actually were.
As soon as the Bounty campaign ended, the Glitzcoin group hid the spreadsheet and paid a sum of money representing the bounty hunter. The bounty hunters tried to contact the group and demand a public spreadsheet, but anyone who talked about the bounty was fired from the chat group.
It shows that their project is worthless, i mean if they can easily fool bounty hunters from the right payment they are asking, then what we do expect for investors if they complain also. they will do the same thing and will kick you out of the group every time they dont want you to ask something important about the tokens.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:50:52 PM

I only know ICO that is successful under stellar network is Mobius they garnered 39 million dollars after the sale other than that i don't know if other ICOs under stellar network had a successful sale just like mobius and some of it arescamming it bounty participants like glitzcoin
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:07:44 PM

MOBIus is the most successful project till now, I think. but I don't suggest you to invest in any ICO right now. it just and old trend now, like ICO, investors seem like not interest anymore any follow that, there won't be any such successful project in future. so investing now is just a waste of money.
cheers
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:25:05 PM

Stellar is one of the platforms that isn't attracting more developers, few of them actually like NEM as well. There were projects developing on their platform but only too few. I don't know if its too difficult to create tokens there. More projects were developed was under Ethereum, TRX and EOS. The waves platform isn't even getting much Dapps and maybe because the programming language is also one that isn't very much easy to use.

Good to know there are few successful ICOs like MOBIUS. Do the projects like MOBIUS, Glitzcoin, PIGZBE and all add value to Stellar?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
buhrmi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:02:40 AM

The thing about Stellar is that there already is an enormous amount of tooling behind it. Also, when Jed made Stellar, I think he added "too many" features (like trustlines), that make it difficult to adopt by new users. It's also difficult for token issuers to convince potential receivers to use Stellar, because creating a trustline is a burden on their end. So my idea is to create a version of Stellar without these initial obstacles. I've made a repo here: https://github.com/buhrmi/aya

I'm really just interested in your guy's thoughts right now. No ICO or anything (at least, not yet)
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:04:29 AM

I vaguely remember an ICO of a token that was based in the Stellar blockchain called Glitzcoin that held their ICO in June 2018 and they raised a whooping sum of $18,000,000 but the most amazing thing is that I checked the token price now and discovered that after a year and half, the tokens is still maintaining it's ICO price.

Glitzcoin is a fraud project, the development team stole the bounty hunter's money and they paid the amount 5 times smaller than they actually were.
As soon as the Bounty campaign ended, the Glitzcoin group hid the spreadsheet and paid a sum of money representing the bounty hunter. The bounty hunters tried to contact the group and demand a public spreadsheet, but anyone who talked about the bounty was fired from the chat group.
It shows that their project is worthless, i mean if they can easily fool bounty hunters from the right payment they are asking, then what we do expect for investors if they complain also. they will do the same thing and will kick you out of the group every time they dont want you to ask something important about the tokens.
That's right, as soon as everyone got the reward they sold it all. We cannot believe in a project that they initially deliberately cheated.
If anyone intends to invest in Glitzcoin, be careful with their promises, chances are you'll end up getting a pile of junk.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:31:21 AM

I know there are several projects manage to accumulate good funding but most of them tank after they hit exchanges. There’s really no difference whether project’s launch on different blockchain networks the question is how can they make their product work and generate income.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: