Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 06:36:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEO: Make Your Site Gain Traction and Traffic  (Read 554 times)
Cyberczar (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:06:40 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2019, 10:55:11 PM by Cyberczar

Google front page is where the money is. I always tell my clients that if your site isn't getting a big chunk of Google's traffic for relevant keyword's, it's just like running on ice. Nothing encourages a site owner like traffic, not any type of traffic but people with their wallets in hand ready to beat a path to your shop. That's actually the difference between a winning and a losing site.

Could you image a site with 30k monthly traffice earning $3,500 a month and another 100k traffic earning $3000 a month? That's the difference between someone who knows what they're doing and another firing shots in the dark.

Don't let your site sit in one corner of the web. I can help you beat the competition. You can see from my signature that not even Google page 2 is good enough. What I do for you is make your site come alive in a couple of months and get the right impetus to beat competition.

A wrong move with your SEO campaign is a disaster that fundamentally thwarts your chances of being Google's favorite. I assure you, there's no nightmare like a Google blacklist, even for an SEO expert.

Let's talk about your site. Let's talk about your traffic. In reality, it's your money.

Telegram @Cyberczar

Crypto and blockchain writing service
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: