Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 50,000 USDT at a price 0.5% lower than the price of Binance.  (Read 206 times)
sanhsu (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:41:35 AM

Selling 50,000 USDT at a price 0.5% lower than the price of Binance. It needs to be settled in USD. Does anyone want to buy it?

I can make sure that the source of the USDT is legal and can provide proof of the transaction. The reason I need to sell USDT is because I want to convert my country's currency into US dollars because I am going to live in the US. My method is that I used the national currency to buy USDT through the P2P market. When I arrived in the US, I sold USDT to get the US dollar, and if I passed the traditional international remittance, it would cost me a lot of money.
So I want to know if there are traders in the US who want to buy USDT in US dollars, I can sell them to you at a cheap price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JavaBTC

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:15:42 PM

I am interested, could you allow sending pms?also whatw your telegram
sanhsu (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:44:56 PM

OK, what is your telegram, I will contact you.
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:31:11 PM

Send pm with telegram
JavaBTC

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:57:23 AM

OK, what is your telegram, I will contact you.
add me skype  live:.cid.aac591feebd1fe86
Dawiti

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:44:10 PM

add me telegram @SlappinBully916 .be very careful in your dealings . always use trusted escrow from forum or P2P sites .
i'm using escrow services like paxful and localbitcoins . send me pm or add me at Telegram
sanhsu (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:26:17 PM

add me telegram @SlappinBully916 .be very careful in your dealings . always use trusted escrow from forum or P2P sites .
i'm using escrow services like paxful and localbitcoins . send me pm or add me at Telegram
Okay, i will send you message on telegram
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 01:33:36 PM

When I arrived in the US, I sold USDT to get the US dollar
You have to define what the US dollar is, do you mean bank transfer? PayPal? Cash or another way?
If you have legal papers in the US, why not use a central platform?

My method is that I used the national currency to buy USDT through the P2P market.
How can you prove that these coins are legal "or from legal sources" if the sale is through P2P market?

Be careful not to deal with people in this forum. Many are scammers, you should ask before any transaction or use Bitcointalk escrow members ---> Recommended bitcointalk escrow services .

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dawiti

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:04:13 PM

You have to define what the US dollar is, do you mean bank transfer? PayPal? Cash or another way?

My method is that I used the national currency to buy USDT through the P2P market.
How can you prove that these coins are legal "or from legal sources" if the sale is through P2P market?

Be careful not to deal with people in this forum. Many are scammers, you should ask before any transaction or use Bitcointalk escrow members ---> Recommended bitcointalk escrow services .
he/she is asking to use huobi exchange .
sanhsu (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:35:31 PM

I can do the highest level of KYC. If my USDT source is not legal, you can let the police find me at any time.
Elagorn

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:01:26 PM

Selling 50,000 USDT at a price 0.5% lower than the price of Binance. It needs to be settled in USD. Does anyone want to buy it?

I can make sure that the source of the USDT is legal and can provide proof of the transaction. The reason I need to sell USDT is because I want to convert my country's currency into US dollars because I am going to live in the US. My method is that I used the national currency to buy USDT through the P2P market. When I arrived in the US, I sold USDT to get the US dollar, and if I passed the traditional international remittance, it would cost me a lot of money.
So I want to know if there are traders in the US who want to buy USDT in US dollars, I can sell them to you at a cheap price.

Hey .  I live in NY.  I have a corporate VIP account on the Bitstamp exchange and a campaign registered with Brooklyn.  write to me on telegram - @Elagorn
I have a couple of ideas how to help you.
sanhsu (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:05:42 PM

Hey .  I live in NY.  I have a corporate VIP account on the Bitstamp exchange and a campaign registered with Brooklyn.  write to me on telegram - @Elagorn
I have a couple of ideas how to help you.
OK, I will contact you on the telegram.
DayTrader27

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:55:30 PM

OK show us the USDT wallet address to check if it does have 50000USDT in it. And sign a message with it.
Otherwise you're a scammer!

BEWARE! Do not trust screenshots, as they are pretty easy to fake!
sanhsu (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:39:26 PM

OK show us the USDT wallet address to check if it does have 50000USDT in it. And sign a message with it.

guy, you are over-stressed, and I suggest that you don't lie when you blame others without evidence. Have you seen a liar who is willing to go to Binance for the highest level of KYC verification?
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:52:47 PM
Merited by DayTrader27 (1)

Kyc can be faked easily as well. Especially if you have someone’s machine infected and all their scanned documents on their PC.
DayTrader27

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:01:01 PM

guy, you are over-stressed, and I suggest that you don't lie when you blame others without evidence. Have you seen a liar who is willing to go to Binance for the highest level of KYC verification?

Are you high? People would go all the way out just to scam 2 dollars out of anyone. For 50 grand most people would kill! So do not ask dumb questions!
Again - show the wallet address (public information - the so called "public key") and sign a message, and you won't have to explain yourself further. Otherwise you're a liar and a scammer. Period. No screenshots. They could be faked EASY! It literally could be done by a braindead monkey!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: