Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: kraken stole my funds, be careful!  (Read 61 times)
aristocrazy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:58:07 PM

kraken stole my BCHSV and didn't give a fck!!!!!!!!!!!!
so, I sent a lot of bch too kraken and forgot too split it up, it was a serious amount, don't want to get in details too soon since there are a lot of dark figures here. after one day I contacted kraken with a request too split up the bchsv and sent It back to me. (I saw on the blockchain that the bch still were in their possession) and they told me they would look into it. 2 months later still no response and they just thought I would let it go. it will be my life goal to warn people from using this centralized systems who will eventually corrupt as you can see.

the beauty from crypto is that we don't need this exchanges, use it the way its supposed to be and grab back your power.
i will happily provide screenshots of support and more info soon.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:09:17 PM

How much BCH-ABC/BCH-SV you are talking about here? Is there any previous instance that Kraken recovered BCH-SV from unforked BCH before? Are you aware of the fact that a script is running on the network, that auto-moves BCH-SV with unforked BCH? I am saying this because, if Kraken moves your unforked BCH without adding some forked BCH-ABC to it, then your BCH-SV will also keep moving and go out of their hand. Have you checked whether your BCH-SV is still sitting with Kraken?

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:04:01 PM

(I saw on the blockchain that the bch still were in their possession) and they told me they would look into it. 2 months later still no response and they just thought I would let it go.

https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001474046-Bitcoin-Cash-BCH-and-Bitcoin-SV-BSV-replay-deposits

https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029029592-Bitcoin-SV-BSV-delisting-

Not sure what Kraken is looking into, but you should not expect anything from them. They will not credit BSV, nor do any attempt to send them back to you one way or another.

Sorry for your loss.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: