Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The current news in China is just a fud or something more?  (Read 298 times)
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:12:31 AM

I saw many posts regarding the recent China news or police raid fact. Nothing is real in that case? What's the thing Chinese Gov is going to do in next? Sometime, it seems to me that the Gov is with blockchain, sometimes, they aren't. Feeling confused.
Looks like you didn't read the news clearly. The Chinese government only supports blockchain technology and applauds it a lot but has never mentioned crypto!
A few days later, the government voiced its support for Crypto because it was a scam business and money laundering. It's completely different and hopefully next time you will read more carefully.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:40:48 AM

Its just a fud even it is real there will be pump happens in near future .I am saying this based on previous experience in cryptocurrency as well previous scenario . When china initially banned Exchanges price went below 2000$ then the price increased above 20000$ . Even next china banned mining price and marketcap increased rapidly after small dump . So crypto enthusiast dont take china seriously they are going to do nothing for Crypto Space.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:41:54 AM

China is one of the countries that often FUD bitcoins. They banned bitcoins but allowed their national coins in production and sold.  Strangely there that the blockchain project started to grow from cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin which makes the blockchain special. Or perhaps because they are afraid to compete with bitcoins and their coins do not sell, so China is blocking some projects that exist in cryptocurrency.
For the past two years, China has been constantly reporting news that has made the market volatile and I think this is just manipulative news that whales can buy cheaply. I am quite familiar with this situation and always have a timely solution to avoid losses because 2018 also had news like this. Currently, this is a good opportunity for investors to buy some cheap coins because I believe that the market will recover soon in the shortest time.

In fact, country has the largest number of participating investors in the world and any news related to this market will directly affect people profits.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 10:51:58 AM

I saw many posts regarding the recent China news or police raid fact. Nothing is real in that case? What's the thing Chinese Gov is going to do in next? Sometime, it seems to me that the Gov is with blockchain, sometimes, they aren't. Feeling confused.
if you follow bitcoin for a long time, something like this is the same as in 2017 before the price of Bitcoin to $ 20000,
lots of news from china about bitcoin, from FUD or FOMO, obviously this is like their game, I think they will make 2020 or maybe this year here comes the Bitcoin bull  Grin
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 11:30:17 AM

It's just a FUD, CZ tweeted about this and it was not true. Some people are really want to manipulate the market by making negative news about the big exchanges. We should not share this kind of negative news.
when a defense arises from CZ, there should be no fuds that tend to be truly hoaxes that will emerge, there must be a serious legal step against their authors. it is likely that all future news will be more often linked to large volume exchanges such as binance, etc., hongkong protests linked to funding from crypto, blockchain, and illegal investments as crypto headlines. Uncontrolled fud makes it look like neatly organized propaganda.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: