Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currencies VS local law policies  (Read 754 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:51:52 AM

Volatility is what prevents the adoption of this technology in markets and places more than daily regulations.
These regulations always play an important role in regulating central transactions and platforms, so it may be difficult to buy these currencies but will not make them impossible.

Inflation and centralization are what give paper money weaknesses, but volatility makes them stronger than Bitcoin.

I rather consider cryptocurrency and bitcoin's volatility is what makes it stronger than fiats or currencies that are regulated. Imagine if you have a fiat and its value or market price changes drastically every time. The entire country would not have a unified market price of the goods and services they offer, or else they need to have a unifying software that entangles all of the transactions to a proper SRP of products and services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitbro678

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:37:44 AM

Crypto Currencies is facing local law policies many where: Local law can be a barrier for many countries to accelerate the blockchain industry. I read the sentiment of many people where the bitcoin or concurrency is not legally authorized but they are very much excited to use this technology. I think, a global revelation only can bring those countries to be inspired. 
Eventually, all crypto will be regulated, and it looks like that's where most countries are headed.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 11:45:59 AM

Eventually, all crypto will be regulated, and it looks like that's where most countries are headed.
If the regulation will come, it is fine. It is also for the better for all crypto users like us. It may look like we're headed there, but it will take a lot of time before it happens. The government has a long way to go to achieve regulating cryptocurrencies. They need to have more consideration and knowledge to do it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kotik085

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 10:56:17 AM

Crypto Currencies is facing local law policies many where: Local law can be a barrier for many countries to accelerate the blockchain industry. I read the sentiment of many people where the bitcoin or concurrency is not legally authorized but they are very much excited to use this technology. I think, a global revelation only can bring those countries to be inspired. 
They think cryptocurrency is a big threat to banks and other financial sector and that's why some government are still not making any regulation about this one aside from banning it. You are lucky if you are in a place where crypto is legal, and in my place you can use it with a regulation especially if you are going to do a legal business but ordinary people can own bitcoin or any other cryptos legally which is more good for all of us. They have to understand this technology, we still need the support of many countries.
This procedure will continue with the cryptographic community as a whole, until the state understands and reads the “white paper” about bitcoins. It should be understood that both parties, both crypto and the state, should be on an equal footing and not serve anything in the conflict.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:55:32 AM

No matter how laws are getting strict about crypto, there will surely some cryptocurrencies that will be flexible enough to adjust to follow the jurisdiction of a country. If we want something to happen, there is always a way to do it, one thing to consider is the utilitarian purpose which is intended to deliver the common good for the people and for me, cryptocurrencies have really no intention of making people avoid the law, but could really make the people systematic to follow the law.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:46:00 PM

You have mixed Blockchain and BTC. Actually BTC run by blockchain technology and blockchain is not barrier here. Many countries using blockchain technology where btc not legal. So you have to understood those separation and how you will bring revelation when any central government did not accept any currency?

thanks.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 04:14:55 PM

Crypto Currencies is facing local law policies many where: Local law can be a barrier for many countries to accelerate the blockchain industry. I read the sentiment of many people where the bitcoin or concurrency is not legally authorized but they are very much excited to use this technology. I think, a global revelation only can bring those countries to be inspired.
Yep, we need more pioneer countries to try to regulate crypto to inspire more countries following the same path. I think most countries need assurance on how to prevent crypto being used as money laundering or funding for terrorism. I'm not updated on this but how is the regulation in Japan look like?

I hope so. At least in my country trading crypto is not illegal.
icerich34

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 04:24:08 PM

"Local law can be a barrier for many countries to accelerate the blockchain industry." You're right with it, at my country we're barely implementing Blockchain industry but even when it ins't completed there are laws that can be barriers in a near future. So "houston we have problems".

parásito pelicula
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:00:40 AM

I think the government does have the authority to refuse or accept bitcoin. and I think the majority of governments reject bitcoin because they don't understand bitcoin well and consider bitcoin as a threat to national currencies. and we as ordinary citizens cannot contradict that rule. but I am grateful even though in my country I have not been allowed to use bitcoin as a means of payment but have been allowed to use bitcoin for investment and trade. hopefully in the future my country is aware of the great potential of bitcoin so that in the future they will legalize bitcoin for payment.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 07:16:16 AM

I think the government does have the authority to refuse or accept bitcoin. and I think the majority of governments reject bitcoin because they don't understand bitcoin well and consider bitcoin as a threat to national currencies. and we as ordinary citizens cannot contradict that rule. but I am grateful even though in my country I have not been allowed to use bitcoin as a means of payment but have been allowed to use bitcoin for investment and trade. hopefully in the future my country is aware of the great potential of bitcoin so that in the future they will legalize bitcoin for payment.
We couldn't really do anything about the law, it imposes threat to the government but what we could do is something revolutionary, if we keep on using cryptocurrency and let them see that the cryptocurrency is unstoppable, we could make them adjust to it. Laws could fit the society, if laws could not stop bitcoin and we aren't really breaking the rules, then why not adjust for them to fit the laws for the betterment of the society? Plus, if we always keep the reputation of bitcoin and cryptocurrency clean, they will not have anything to use against us. Remember the quote "if you cannot beat them, join them". Soon, we'll see pro-bitcoin governments arising with a whole new set of jurisdiction to make our country and economy develop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: