Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would it be realistic for the world to run on cryptocurrencies?  (Read 1874 times)
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:15:52 AM

In the future, there will be a great possibilities that the cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries. The technology given of it can change the world's traditional living. This advancement may solve many problems I can see it.

But when it comes to fully adopting the way cryptocurrency is use, I can still see some glitches. Unless they can solve the fees, the transactions slow movements and if all will have an internet connection and mobile phones. Then let's see about that.

World can run on block chain technology and based on stable crypto coins rather than traditional crypto as it tends to be highly volatile and it cannot be used as a daily payment method. But we technologies used under Cryptos like cloud storage, etc will replace traditional technologies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 08:21:39 AM

I haven't read the whole thread,but has anybody mentioned that not only is it realistic, but it will happen during our lifetimes. It would seem that the bankers are preparing to bring down most fiat currencies, and they will be replaced by pseudo-crypto currencies. Whether one of those can become the dominant one globally is another matter. Another consideration is whether central banks can remain under private ownership.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 08:24:11 AM

In the future, there will be a great possibilities that the cryptocurrency will be accepted by many countries. The technology given of it can change the world's traditional living. This advancement may solve many problems I can see it.

But when it comes to fully adopting the way cryptocurrency is use, I can still see some glitches. Unless they can solve the fees, the transactions slow movements and if all will have an internet connection and mobile phones. Then let's see about that.

The changes of our traditional way of transactions may be improve but we can't improve the poor internet connection in some country that was slowing down the learning progress about blockchain that's why many of them aren't understand what is crypto and have a doubt to enter. we can expect now is to give them time and show up to them that crypto will help them in terms of digital living. 

Watch out for this SPACE!
s92225

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:21:50 AM

that would be quite realstiic i wuld say, crypto is growing fast and in 20 years there will be a turning point where the whole world adopt crypto, bitcoin,okex
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:30:04 PM

If people don't understand crypto then honestly maybe it is not for them? I mean you really shouldn't be using things you don't understand and for some reason, some people find it intimidating. They create the problem in their own mind since crypto is actually very easy to understand. I hear what you saying about the government but they can only control so much. They will never know what transactions we are making and to who.
Bitcoin is already accepted worldwide and this a "global currency". I use crypto more than fiat and as far as I am concerned it has already achieved its goal and proved it's value.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 07:02:16 AM

If people don't understand crypto then honestly maybe it is not for them? I mean you really shouldn't be using things you don't understand and for some reason, some people find it intimidating. They create the problem in their own mind since crypto is actually very easy to understand. I hear what you saying about the government but they can only control so much. They will never know what transactions we are making and to who.
Bitcoin is already accepted worldwide and this a "global currency". I use crypto more than fiat and as far as I am concerned it has already achieved its goal and proved it's value.

Rather than keeping on talking to them to tell them about good cryptocurrencie are, starts on believing that it won't help any further. People learn when they want the knowledge that are being told to them. And people have their biggest pride if they don't. So why should we force them to learn cryptocurrency when we already having a profit out of it? Use our profit and show it to them indirectly, let them figure out the goodness from cryptocurreny rather than promising something to them which will just create doubts on their part.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:07:13 PM

I am just wondering would it be possible in the future for the world to run solely on cryptocurrency?
To realize the overall use of cryptocurrency in the future, it is necessary to increase adoption continuously. Of course we also help expand the adoption of crypto in our own ways.

For example, by introducing cryptocurrency to the general public by making an introduction application about cryptocurrency that contains the basics of introducing crypto. And that is one of the many ways to spread cryptocurrency to the public.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:12:28 PM

its possible, the world life with crypto. but in a fact, not all poeple know and use it, crypto is just digital asset, people (including writer) choice to pay somerhing with cash than bitcoin (if it available). the poin, we just store our coin for one day, not ready use it to make it be currency
annylawrence

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:35:11 AM

I am just wondering would it be possible in the future for the world to run solely on cryptocurrency? Considering that right now there are many people from different walks of life who are using cryptocurrencies in their day to day life. I think right now one of the main limiting factors for world-wide cryptocurrency usage is the world’s governments who make restrictions on cryptocurrency usage. Moreover, I also think another factor in limiting cryptocurrency usage is a lot of people’s lack of understanding of cryptocurrencies as it is a rather new technology to most people.

I think that we can solve most of these problems by educating people about cryptocurrencies and debunking what the mainstream media have done to slander cryptocurrencies.
I honestly think that if these issues a solved then we will probably have more people to use cryptocurrencies worldwide.

What would do you guys think, I’m just speaking (posting) my thoughts over here. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I’ just rather optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency usage in the future.

First thing that will create barrier in realizing this dream is lack of government support because of different views of many people about the cryptocurrency, so if we don't get government support fully, it may become very impossible for us to have implementation which will assist everyone who are interested to use cryptocurrency to use it freely.

One more thing that I think will really not help the cryptocurrency usage worldwide to be achieved is because of the knowledge of cryptocurrency usage that will be impossible for some people to have no matter how much you try and a result of lack of literacy. You may have been living in an advanced country where you have virtually everyone there being able to read, write and speak English, but we have lots of illiterate in my country that it will take 10 decades for them to understand and be able to use cryptocurrency.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:13:27 AM

its possible, the world life with crypto. but in a fact, not all poeple know and use it, crypto is just digital asset, people (including writer) choice to pay somerhing with cash than bitcoin (if it available). the poin, we just store our coin for one day, not ready use it to make it be currency
now we are still wondering about the use of crypto, maybe not yet and maybe someday. the use of crypto for now is only limited to investment and also for transactions in several places. knowledge about crypto has not been widely spread, in my opinion we have to wait for time.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 02:07:04 PM

I don't think it is possible, we still need fiat even if there is cryptocurrency. We can use them both at the same time and I don't see the world using crypto currency only. We still more adoption. Most of us still not using cryptocurrency. There are still A LOT of people that are not interested in crypto and not using it. So for now it is impossible to happen.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:02:52 PM

I am just wondering would it be possible in the future for the world to run solely on cryptocurrency? Considering that right now there are many people from different walks of life who are using cryptocurrencies in their day to day life. I think right now one of the main limiting factors for world-wide cryptocurrency usage is the world’s governments who make restrictions on cryptocurrency usage. Moreover, I also think another factor in limiting cryptocurrency usage is a lot of people’s lack of understanding of cryptocurrencies as it is a rather new technology to most people.

I think that we can solve most of these problems by educating people about cryptocurrencies and debunking what the mainstream media have done to slander cryptocurrencies.
I honestly think that if these issues a solved then we will probably have more people to use cryptocurrencies worldwide.

What would do you guys think, I’m just speaking (posting) my thoughts over here. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I’ just rather optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency usage in the future.

Yes its possible that we use crypto currency as an alternative for fiat system because this is less hassle and more secured in the terms of transaction but the problem is the people who don't want change because of the comfort zone and government.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:10:55 PM

In reality it is slowly coming to fruition but much more needs to happen before we can see the world that crypto is fully accepted.
There is a lot that needs to be done and this is where the government's acceptance of crypto has a huge impact on price. But we know that not all countries are crypto-friendly.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:15:50 PM

In reality it is slowly coming to fruition but much more needs to happen before we can see the world that crypto is fully accepted.
There is a lot that needs to be done and this is where the government's acceptance of crypto has a huge impact on price. But we know that not all countries are crypto-friendly.

I can't see these things at the moment that one world will be run by one cryptocurrecny, I think that it is still too early to happen for now, but when it will happen then it will be a good thing as we will unite as one but as of the moment, let's not focus on it at the moment, we need to be accepted in the world for now, I mean the crypto to be fully mass adopted worldwide.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:21:24 PM

We can surely educate people about benefits that crypto offers and they will definatly convinced since its in there own benefit like person to person fund transfer without any delay and additional fee. The problem lies not in people but in executives sitting in banks and government bodies they are the one who are anti-crypto and are trying there best to keep crypto out of main financial system.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 03:24:43 PM

I can't see these things at the moment that one world will be run by one cryptocurrecny, I think that it is still too early to happen for now, but when it will happen then it will be a good thing as we will unite as one but as of the moment, let's not focus on it at the moment, we need to be accepted in the world for now, I mean the crypto to be fully mass adopted worldwide.

True that, but there is always a possibility and it is realistic that the future finance system includes cryptocurrencies.  Banks and some countries are already considering to launch their own cryptocurrency and others who are hesitant still study its effect on their economy.  If their study shows that it is good for their country then the possibility of these countries to launch cryptocurrency will happen.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:25:53 PM

I dont think we can think of this scenario until mass adoption and it may take more than 2-3 decades to have that much of adoption. There are still countries where people doesnt have access to electricity and mobile networks or internet. So it will be harder for those people to adopt crypto.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 05:07:33 PM

The situation in the cryptocurrency market can change dramatically only after the policies of sec and the governments of the leading states in relation to cryptocurrency change.  I believe that every official, as well as the Securities Commission and other regulatory authorities, understand the inevitability of legalizing cryptocurrencies in the world, but they drag out this process in every possible way.  But most importantly, the Process has already been launched and they will not go anywhere from reality.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 06:21:25 PM

Too early to say we can replace whole financial system with cryptocurrency. Crypto has its own benefits but we have to admit that there are some serious issues associated with bitcoin also like price volatility and scalability. We have to address these issues first if we want crypto to rule the world.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:30:59 PM

We are just far from having that scenario. It is only possible if all country will accept this new technology development until there are against crypto, we couldn't think that will come into reality. I don't think we need to push through, I may say that being used in any online transactions are good enough to think that we are about to face the real purpose of crypto in the future. Fiat money will still remain on us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: