Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Want to sell BTC Product Idea to bitcointalk.org TOP Most Desirable IDEA  (Read 697 times)
alamjob239 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:20:55 AM

Seriosly    killyou72 Can y do it. Have y created any product before?  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tweetious

Activity: 1938
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:35:01 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 11:59:05 AM by tweetious

Trust me no one has this product.

Obviously no one has this product since it is not produced yet. If you are referring to similar products, how can you be so sure? You did your research and you are confident that no similar product ever existed ("Don't Trust, Verify")? Could you please elaborate?

IN RETURN I DO NOT WANT MONEY. ALL I WANT FIRST SET OF ALL UNIQUE VERSIONS OF THIS PRODUCT UNTIL THE END OF THE LIFE-CYCLE OF THIS PRODUCT.

Not a very professional way of doing business. So what you suggesting is: To pay out of my pocket for a full product production (research, testing, analysis, design, raw materials, production, advertisement etc. etc.) and on top of that to provide you as a freebie all the unique versions of this product until the end of the life-cycle of the product. (even if it included precious metals etc.)? That's a very optimistic approach/point of view

I have to patented my idea or sample product. My idea will be shared with bitcointalk org with highest trust and royalty and respect.  Smiley

This is a good start, if you are confident that your idea is top-notch and will change the crypto collectible scene as it is known today. Afterwards, you can share your idea with us (or at least the key points) & get some merit for it (in addition to your posting/activity counting). That way you will provide a great service to the crypto collectible community, and also legitimately increase your profile status. Contacting users with PM's and asking if they are willing to collaborate with you, is not very efficient. How can you ensure that the users will keep their word of confident (or just steal your idea)? You will sign a NDA?  Tongue

killyou72 - Can y add multiple crypto public addresses on each product for people to store btc eth etc . Buyer can load btc eth srp etc

some of the bits and pieces that you have already share with us about your idea, reminds me of several projects already in existence. Let's take for example the "ballet multicurrency non-electronic hardware wallet". Taking others ideas and mixing them into 1 project, doesn't automatically means that it is a game-changing idea.

Hence, instead of posting multiple different posts in a row (instead of group them in 1 post), and speaking in generalities, I would suggest you provide coherence of (some kind of) evidence. There are many users with a lot of experience here, where they can advise you, subject of your idea being revolutionized and original. By not providing any facts that can allege your claims, we are not making progress here (and just waisting internet bandwidth)

just my 2 satoshi...
BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 12:51:18 PM

BitcoinPenny - I am an unskilled person. Can y do this project

Read the post to check if y can do it. Y have to know how to add hologram bitcoin etc addresses hight quality paper --- rest are easy

Yes, I am sure that I could do it.

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:05:21 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 05:35:56 PM by malevolent

I felt 3 users string about this and I believe they can make this happen thoghy there are many people contacted me over the email

It will be card and paper related product.

Users are in order -

1. BitcoinPenny Tied with  1. killyou72
2. Corrosive

Who should I go first?

If one of y not interested I need to move on to the next person.

Can  BitcoinPenny and  killyou72work togerher on this idea?  Smiley

BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 01:14:09 PM

Can  BitcoinPenny and  killyou72work togerher on this idea?  Smiley

I prefer to work alone. Like John Wick.

Regards,
Chris

alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:37:21 PM

minerjones - Close but not close. Very interesting product.  Smiley

I will discuss this with  BitcoinPenny since he is the first legit person interested. If he somehow wants me to share my idea with
killyou72 I will do that too.

I will respond to  BitcoinPenny at the end of the day.

HANG TIGHT!

killyou72 Please so not be discouraged. It could be possible BitcoinPenny  may let this idea GO (I will be surprised to see that)  then y will be the next maker to know this.

This is not just the product and it has several moving parts to it which will make this product TOP. It is a brand new product idea no one thought of.

I want honesty, loyalty and trustfulness from you guys who I will share my idea.  I am an average guy and I want to do something awesoe with the help of y guys. This is very cost-effective.

Smiley

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:24:16 PM

I would have to put out around 5 grand in material costs in order to make the idea that OP gave me. Great idea. But OP can't offer any help at all besides the idea.

It's a great idea. Not for me.

I'm not going to be making fully custom holograms for someone else's idea.
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:11:36 PM

That idea I gave you thought the personal email was not for this thread. That was an another idea since I will provide my main idea to bitcoinpenny first.

I understand your response. I just shared my other idea with you.

Smiley
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:14:08 AM

Since no one wants this idea to trade, I will go ahead share this idea with yo ayway. If you ever use my idea do not forget me - all I want one set of all first and prototype releases until the end of the all items of all products life cycles. .

- Create  "Crypto Blue Passport" with may be 10 pages wit shiny plastic pages.
- Each passport can buy "Passport Renewal" holographic stamp which they can paste on the passport from your company from website by providing a secret key.
- Passport pages design will be all same. Design can be light many different crypto coins signs
- Passport will have issued date and expiration date (1 year expiration date). So that more users can be interactive.
- Passport can be renewed by your company like stamp only to avoid signatures of that kind.
- Each passport is transferable once in a year. Again they have to buy holographic transferable sticker to paste on the passport.
- You can create 3 pages for transferable and rows.
- Each transferable sticker will have passport serial number + Order of the passport number to track.
- All the passport will have same expiration date.
- All the passport can be renewed after the expiration date also.
- It is upto you how long you will keep the passport valid.
- Now in terms of passport visa people can only purchase one visa to make it simple. Example they can buy btc visa or eth visa hologram sticker to paste on the passport. Only One sticker per page.
- You can add something like each page a specific visa page like btc visa page. Also yo can assign btc public address to that page for users to save btc to make it much more interesting.
- Each type of passport set in this case "Crypto Blue Passport" yo can make 20 04 30 0r 99/. I always sggest to make it really low may me 10 only. Then you can call the next product "Crypto VIP passport"
- Each set of passport for example "Crypto Blue Passport" can have own passport number, secret key, serial number. Or You can have all the "Crypto Blue Passport" have same passport number, same serial number but different secret key. Different secret key to order stamps we talked about.
- Each passport must have number like 1/10 meaning first passport produced out of total 10 "Crypto Blue Passport".
- Passport should have some slogan like "Crypto Freedom Anywhere" etc
- Passport should have small round bitcoin or crypto related 3D Hologram or 2 Channel Holograms in the middle of the passport very first cover pages. You can add something else to it.
- You can end each product after 10 years or early so that it can be stationary.
- You can also offer holographic crypto art stamp to stamp on the passport. You can have few pages for that. It will be interesting. Every year may be,

It can be lot more customization as you can see.

By creating this product you will be gaining very first hand attention to everywhere. It is an interactive physical product
Passport can be expensive over time based on how much coins the user has stored on it.
People will try to get other people passport by transferring like interactive real time trading card.

What do you think? Like I said you can customize my idea and add yours to make something you want.

Casuscius coin value or other crypto product is fixed may go little more over time. This product will go so high in value over time because of its different dimensions. Also the value of each item of this product go p in value based on different stamps, visa, art works. transfer etc.

If this product can be created you will be in focus. No doubt.

1. This is a paper wallet (called "Crypto Blue Passport").
Answer: The very first and last cover of the passport will be plastic holograpic. In the middle of the front cover it will have rounded  holographic sign along with some slogan. The pages should be very high quality plastic related but not totally plastic. Renenber yo want the product water and weather proof.  

Here is the respond to each question. you may have to read the whole idea few times to grasp it. Sorry for my english.

Answer: yes

2. This paper wallet holds many different cryptocurrencies — bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, and many others — a different cryptocurrency per page.
Answer: Note per page because it will take unnecessary space. This is an additional Feature. Each passport can have 3 to 4 extra pages and each page can have 5 rows to have five different public addresses to store values like btc addresse. monero address and etc. Remember this passport will act like a passport and a wallet. I chose multi different types of addresses because it is a passport to have muti country visa hypothetically.

3. The theme of this paper wallet is an international passport. (The different cryptocurrencies are the different visas.)
Answer: No country is involved. We will call it "Crypto Blue Passport" - a generic term to attract everyone. World number one passport is USA and its color is blue. You can change the name and color.

4. The customer may store and save all his cryptocurrency (visas) in this passport (paper wallet).
Answer: Visa and saving crypto coins on the addresses are not same thing. For Visa. users will go to your website and order holographic visa stamp sing their unique passport numberm serial number, secret code once in a year. They can order visa even after expiration. Each year visa stamp can be pasted on the visa pages for example visa page 2020m visa page 2021 and etc.

Now for saving the crypto coins on the passport you will have sectioned 3 pages (each pages with 5 rows - each row for each kind of crypto currency) for all crypto coins. Even to make it more attractive you can have unkown section for any additional crypto coins.

5. Every time the customer adds money (BTC, ETH, LTC, or any other) to his passport, he must buy a new holographic sticker made special for that cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, LTC, or any other).
Answer: No. You don wanna do that - that is too much work. It is up to the user how much coins they will buy for each kind to store. You will just provide the addresses. So. it make the passport very valuable over time.

6. The passport (paper wallet) has an expiration date (one year). If the customer wishes to extend the date, then he must buy a new passport stamp (holographic sticker) from our website.
Yes. That is correct. You can do yearly. Remember the passport is transferable but not to make it complicated. Yo cab also offer transferable stamp too each year. There is also renewal stamp too may be after 1 year or 2 year.
Yo will need to fine tune it.

7. The passport (paper wallet) is transferable (only one time per year). The original customer may sell it to a new person, and the new person must buy a new transfer stamp (holographic sticker) from our website.
No. I think anyone can by and sell this passport as they many times as they wish because there will lot of works to keep track. The transferable stamp will be just hypothetical to make it attractive. People will buy and pay more based on how many stamps the passport has. lol.

Answer: The very first and last cover of the passport will be plastic holograpic. In the middle of the front cover it will have rounded  holographic sign along with some slogan. The pages should be very high quality plastic related but not totally plastic. Renenber yo want the product water and weather proof.

1. This is not a REAL passport. This simply LOOKS like a passport (because looking like a real passport is a fun and cool idea).

Answer: Correct

2. The customer does not have to buy new visa stickers each year (to extend the expiration date). He only buys the new visa stickers to collect for fun. For example, in 2020, he will buy a cool 2020 visa sticker for his passport. In 2021, he will buy a new 2021 visa sticker for his passport. (A new fun sticker for every new year, because it is fun to collect stamps in a passport.)

Answer: It depends on expiration. Each type of Passport production "Crypto Blue Passport" will have exactly same expiration dates like in 1 year. They can buy "Renewal Stamp" to put on the year page for example 2021 visa page. Of course the passport will have at least 1-2 year expiration date. All this is for fun. Also yo can add another fun visa called "Back to the past" Visa stamp. You can have special "Forward to the future"  and "Back to the past" Visa stamp pages. as well if y like.  Smiley

3. I understand that I would print the pages that have 5 rows to have 5 different public addresses to store values like BTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, and LTC. Howeverm, will I print the secret private key on the passport pages and hide it under a holographic sticker? How will the customer find his secret private key (when he wants to spend his BTC, ETH, or other)?

Answer: Two ways you can do this whichever is easier:
1st way:
Only One address (btc) you will provide as any other product fumded or non-funded by printing the secret private key on the passport pages and hide it under a holographic sticker,
Rest of the addresses the passport holder has to add with the "Authorization to add address" stamp. hahah - an additional feature OR you can let them have it without stamp.

2nd way:
You will provide all the 5 to 10 addresses for passport holders in their respective passport pages by printing the secret private key on the passport pages and hide it under a holographic sticker

4. We will make a different visa page for every year? One page will be for Visa 2020 (where he will place the 2020 sticker). Another page will be for Visa 2021 (where he will place the 2021 sticker). And there will be 10 years total?

Answer: No. That is too much. The passport will have all pages. You will just keep providing holographic stamps.

I AM ALSO THINKING AN ADDITIONAL FEATURE LIKE WHEN A USER WILL GET "BACK TO PAST" STAMP WHICCH YO WILL FIGURE OUT THE YEAR WILL ALSO GET "FORWARD TO FUTURE" STAMP EVEN THE WHOLE PASSPORT IS EXPIRED. YO EACH PASSPORT IS VALID 10 YEARS IN REALITY AND THEN Y AVE TO GET A BRAND NEW PASSPORT. IN THIS CASE USER CAN MOVER BACK TO PAST AND KEEP GOING FORWARD. FOR THIS YO CAN HAVE EMPTY ADDITIONAL VISA PAGES TO GET YEAR 2031 VISA.

It all depends how long you want to keep the product alive.

REMEMBER YOU WILL ALSO COME UP WITH OTHER PASSPORT LIKE "CRYPTO GOLD PASSPORT". ALL THE FEATURES CAN BE SAME EXCEPT YOU ADD JUST ONE NEW FEATURE TO MAKE IT SIMPLE.

I THINK THIS ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO GET EXCITED ABOUT.

YOUR COMPANY WILL BE BUSY SELLING STAMPS AND NEW PASSPORTS.

YOU CAN ADD A PASSPORT POCKET ON THE BACK COVER SO THAT TIME TO TIME YOU CAN OFFER SPECIAL VISA PASS WITH CRYPTO ARTS ON THEM LIKE A PAPER TO PLACE IN THEIR PASSPORT POCKET. FOR EXAMPLE: A NICE ART PAPER WITH HOLOGRAM MAY BE ALONG WITH CRYPTO ADDRESS SAYING "SPECIAL INVITATION TO WORLD TRADE CENTER".

YOU SEE THE PRODUCT IS SO EXPANDABLE.

BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 12:20:40 AM

For those trying to decipher the long and cryptic description above, it is mostly a quick cut-n-paste from a few email exchanges that I had with alamjob239 where I was trying to make sure that I understood his major idea points before forming any opinion/decision on the project. That's all.

Good luck on your project, alamjob.

Regards,
Chris

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:26:27 AM

I can see why he doesn't want to put any skin in this game.

Expensive to realise.

A "pretty" idea but not really practical from a costs PoV

"If you believe something is a winner, you put your skin in the game......"

Viz
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:37:35 AM

Viz - I could but I don have the resource.

Chris - thanks man.

The idea is open for everyone to use.  Smiley
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:43:46 AM

Viz - I could but I don have the resource.

Chris - thanks man.

The idea is open for everyone to use.  Smiley

While it has some merit, to realise this is grossly expensive and is currently not commercially viable.
refine your idea further, think from a makers PoV and try to reduce costs. Think Commercially, it changes things Wink

Viz
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 12:47:37 AM

You r right viz. Here is another idea? How about creating "TOP 10 Crypto Currencies" coin every 10 years. Very Simple. Who wants to do it?
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:10:14 AM

You r right viz. Here is another idea? How about creating "TOP 10 Crypto Currencies" coin every 10 years. Very Simple. Who wants to do it?

Niche

And to what end. Many don't/won't last 10 years Smiley
Again, has some merit, but when looked at thru the lens of time, not really a worthwhile endeavour.
Forget shitcoins.

Coin? No.
The encyclopedias cover the waifs and strays of crypto quite nicely.

Viz
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:50:35 AM

Create  coins that will have TOP 10 crypto currencies based on from 2009 to 2019. Think about it. It is so easy to make and no one has it yet.
Serialize and number them. Do it before someone do it. Design. Have hologram sticker and btc address.

You can create the next series TOP 10 Crypto currencies coins after 1 year. There is always another idea.

There is no such coins like these in the market. It will be first.

I can give you a nice design thought. You will have all crypto currencies stickers all over the coins.

Make only 25 coins limited.  Smiley

BitcoinPenny
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 01:52:18 AM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (5), vizique (2)

Alamjob,

You're good at brainstorming. You've thought of and shared many ideas during the past week. Here is my humble advice.

Do yourself a big favor and buy a small notebook. Write down every good idea that you think of. After one month of writing down your ideas, carefully review all of them. Ask yourself a short list of important questions for each idea, such as "How much will this cost to make?" "How many of these must I sell to break even?" "How many of these would I (in harsh reality) possibly sell?" (Expect to sell far less than what you think.) "Does this idea have growth potential, or is it a one-off?" "Will this project bring joy to me/anyone?" "If I had to spend 3 YEARS doing this before I made a single penny, would I still do it?" (The truth is that you will lose money almost instantly, and it may take a few years to turn the smallest profit.) I can think of many more questions to ask, but this is a good starting point.

Ideas are a dime a dozen, and no person could (or should) pursue EVERY idea that they think of. So narrow it down to just ONE GOOD IDEA. Then make it happen.

Good luck!

Regards,
Chris

alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 02:13:52 AM

Chris thanks. You are right.  I have one own idea and I am going to do that.  I have been thinking about it. Money is the issue for me now.
Hopefully by the end of the I will try to do something about this idea which I did not share. And I agree with you that y have to think the return on investment. But what I am going to do is to create something very small to make my idea into realty. I will not be looking into making money on those items. I have details written in a notebook regarding this idea.

thanks again,  Smiley

dolphriends

Activity: 1736
Merit: 440

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 04:11:01 PM

Alamjob,

You're good at brainstorming. You've thought of and shared many ideas during the past week. Here is my humble advice.

Do yourself a big favor and buy a small notebook. Write down every good idea that you think of. After one month of writing down your ideas, carefully review all of them. Ask yourself a short list of important questions for each idea, such as "How much will this cost to make?" "How many of these must I sell to break even?" "How many of these would I (in harsh reality) possibly sell?" (Expect to sell far less than what you think.) "Does this idea have growth potential, or is it a one-off?" "Will this project bring joy to me/anyone?" "If I had to spend 3 YEARS doing this before I made a single penny, would I still do it?" (The truth is that you will lose money almost instantly, and it may take a few years to turn the smallest profit.) I can think of many more questions to ask, but this is a good starting point.

Ideas are a dime a dozen, and no person could (or should) pursue EVERY idea that they think of. So narrow it down to just ONE GOOD IDEA. Then make it happen.

Good luck!

Regards,
Chris

Just wanted to jump in and recommend you listen carefully to bitcoinpenny.  He certainly has the credentials to pass along some good advice. 
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:02:47 PM

Absolutely  Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: