Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Want to Lend] Bitcoin Short Term Loans. Nobody will be turned down!  (Read 3124 times)
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:57:31 AM

ok but then i wont need any loans by that time lol, just need it this month.  I know for a fact after this month i wont need loans, 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:43:12 AM

Sent .01 btc to joey
TY so much! What is payback address please?

just found this thread

how could u loan joey lol
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:54:08 PM

Sent .01 btc to joey

just found this thread

Lmao I just saw this and I'm laughing. Joey doesn't care that we know his address and that we know what he looks like, etc, he's too busy having incest with his mother and gambling all his money.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
zolace

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:15:53 PM

Sent .01 btc to joey

just found this thread

Lmao I just saw this and I'm laughing. Joey doesn't care that we know his address and that we know what he looks like, etc, he's too busy having incest with his mother and gambling all his money.

IMAO

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
SixFigures (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:47:32 PM

By lending to known scammers, you're basically "feeding the animals" and attract more of them here. You're not helping; you're doing a disservice to the community.

I like this precedent and what you did here.    Smiley

Yeah pretty spot on .. can u remove my negative rep and I'll just lock this thread up and call it a mistake? Negative rep looks so bad .

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:05:16 PM

By lending to known scammers, you're basically "feeding the animals" and attract more of them here. You're not helping; you're doing a disservice to the community.

Yeah pretty spot on .. can u remove my negative rep and I'll just lock this thread up and call it a mistake? Negative rep looks so bad .

I didn't leave you negative feedback.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
SixFigures (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:15:53 PM

I didn't leave you negative feedback.

Sorry that was for tomatocage.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 05:16:38 PM

Damn....while he is enabling scammers, I don't think leaving him negative trust is fair as he hasn't done anything to make him untrustworthy and he hasn't scammed people. He's already lost BTC, just let him learn from his mistake which has cost him money.

SixFigures (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:20:34 PM

Holy shit. While he is enabling scammers, I don't think leaving him negative trust is fair as he hasn't done anything to make him untrustworthy and he hasn't scammed people. He's already lost BTC, just leave him alone.

Yeah - it was an experiment I tried. Its done. At the most I can help protect this from happening again.

zolace

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:11:33 PM

I see u have a green postive that can bring ur negs level down, put him in ur trust profile

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 07:15:21 PM

I see u have a green postive that can bring ur negs level down, put him in ur trust profile

That would only affect the way he views his own trust rating.  Wouldn't affect anyone else.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 07:34:45 PM

If you're talking to me I'm not in DefaultTrust - well, not the truly default DefaultTrust. There are 3 (7 repeated if you count duplicates) instances of me on DefaultTrust with depth set to 3 but 0 instances of me on DefaultTrust with depth set to 2, apparently I haven't reached the correct level of swag trust yet Tongue

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 10:09:07 PM

Done. Thanks man.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 10:33:26 PM

Done. Thanks man.

I think that's fair, because in a way Tomatocage, you were supposed to be watching the lending forum while I was on vacation.   Wink

SixFigures (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:35:43 AM

Done. Thanks man.

I think that's fair, because in a way Tomatocage, you were supposed to be watching the lending forum while I was on vacation.   Wink

Cool. Thanks Tomatocage.

I'm done with the thread. Learned my lesson while possibly something deeper, but for now the thread is locked up.

PM me with any questions. Ill gladly open up if need be.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: