Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TMAN False Feedback  (Read 553 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 05:53:11 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 06:54:23 PM by TECSHARE

+1 for TECSHARE. He knows what he is talking about. I countered the negative trust because TMAN is making baseless accusations.

baseless? you fucking tardwankfucker.

hows your investment going?

don't you see that cryptosparks made up his backtest?

don't you see me tagging him and bringing it to light with the help of others prevented users losing funds?

I guess you are too deep in loses to see the light you fartburgler.

fuck it - keep it up and i will be forced to raise a flag against you for your continued support of an absolute obvious twatnozzle and for your support of the flag against me buy your other investor buddies.

fucking loser

Go ahead. Do it. Show everyone how worthless your judgement is. Fuck off with your threats of using the trust system to silence people who disagree with you. Also I haven't supported any flags against you. Add lying on top of the threats.

I wasn’t talking to you dickhead. Take the time to read, you are coming off more and more like TOAA you dickcheesesucker

What about this makes your threats of using flags directly and openly as retribution in an attempt to silence users acceptable?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 05:56:56 PM

I wasn’t talking to you dickhead. Take the time to read, you are coming off more and more like TOAA you dickcheesesucker

TECSHARE is never wrong. You were talking to him. Just watch him explain it to you once he figures out how to use quotes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: