Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Binaryx — Buy and Sell Digital Currency with Professional Traders  (Read 355 times)
Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

Working with digital currencies and assets

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 02:32:23 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 02:30:44 PM by Binaryx.Exchange

Smart & easy way to trade cryptocurrency and other financial assets

Binaryx offers the best-in-class cryptocurrency trading and exchange experience for both newbies and professional users. Our main goal is to build an entire ecosystem for users to trade, learn, and monetize their skills in cryptocurrency.

The first edition of Binaryx has the following features:

Exchange module to set up the basic component
We decided to start with a common but most useful feature which we use ourselves on a daily basis. We currently support the following cryptocurrency for purchasing: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Ripple with USD, EUR, UAH, RUB. Sure, we are working on the integration of additional digital currencies, such as ChainLink, Cardano, Dash, NEO, etc.

Terminal to trade in a smart way
One of our main goals was to design a lean and flexible to tune-up interface. UI of the Binaryx developed in close cooperation with the traders using the most innovative design approach.

Wallet to store values
You can keep your assets in a wallet on the Binaryx platform. Further, the wallet allows you to deposit or withdraw digital currencies to other wallets. Operations with flexible-fee exchanges are also available.

Blog to keep up to date
We publish a fresh changelog once a week. Moreover, our editorial team is regularly publishing actual news, trading strategies, podcasts, and interviews.

Academy to skill up within trading
Binaryx Academy is a place where you can study cryptocurrency domain and trading strategies in-depth. All courses are free to use and have been created by professional traders.

White label solutions for joint success
If you plan to launch your own cryptocurrency trading business, we are here to help you! Binaryx offers white labeling of the trading module, wallet, and basic exchange, alongside with an access to liquidity, 24/7 troubleshooting and support. Also, our team can assist you with legal questions, licenses, and more.

🔜 Coming soon features:

ETF indexes. Our team is working on the ETF indexes that allow simplifying the management of digital assets, increase interest yield, and minimize risks.

Margin trading & futures. We know margin trading & futures is a crucial feature for any trader, so we plan to add it by the end of 2020.

API. Set up digital API and get access to all the Binaryx features in your business.

Commodities. Binaryx will support the ability to buy and sell commodities with digital currencies. Coming soon in 2021.

Business tokenization. Our team is working and plan to add business tokenization in 2021. As a result, it will open whole new possibilities for both business owners and investors.

Social trading. Introducing the low-risk social trading module where you can find and hire professional traders who can manage your portfolio to maximize the cryptocurrency income. Coming soon next year.

Thank you for reading the information about our company.

Visit our website, create your account and enjoy trading. We really appreciate your feedback. It helps us improve our product. 😉

Join Binaryx in Social Media

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taranov.evgen

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:58:10 PM

It sounds like an interesting, yet I think there are many issues must be fixed. It would be interesting to test the exchange and the list of all features.
Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2020, 01:45:20 PM

"Calm On The Crypto Market": Traders Predict Price Stagnation Of Bitcoin And Altcoins Until 2021

The updating of price highs on the crypto market is not expected until the end of 2020. Why do traders consider Q4 “boring” for Bitcoin and altcoins?

Slowdown on the crypto market

Most traders do not expect significant changes in the cryptocurrency market until the end of 2020. If we take into account the 4th quarter of 2018 and 2019, this period can be safely dubbed as the "hibernation" phase for the cryptocurrency. Then, weak price dynamics led to an increase in bearish sentiment, and the 4th quarter ended with a predominance of negative on the crypto market. Technical analysts see this as a regularity, so they predict a repeat of this pattern at the end of 2020.

The price movement of altcoins in the current Q4 will likely be highly dependent on the dynamics of the Bitcoin exchange rate. Today, the flagship cryptocurrency is squeezed in the price range of $10,500 - $11,000. Over the past 2 weeks, the price of Bitcoin has decreased by 6%. According to Cointelegraph, small altcoins and DeFi tokens have responded to BTC's rebound from the key $11,100 support level with a 30-60% price drop.

How long will the “boring” phase last?

Shortly, altcoins will be in a stagnation phase, which can also provoke dumping in the price of crypto assets. Van de Poppe, an analyst at Cointelegraph, is convinced of this. On his Twitter, he shared a chart that shows the so-called "boring" movement and prolonged price correction in the cryptocurrency market in the 4th quarter of 2018 and 2019.

However, Van de Poppe believes that this period can be used by Bitcoin to increase its dominance in the crypto market. According to him, the first quarter of 2021 is likely to become an altseason.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2020, 01:47:38 PM

It sounds like an interesting, yet I think there are many issues must be fixed. It would be interesting to test the exchange and the list of all features.

Good afternoon, we are launching a terminal this Thursday, you can become a tester and get a T-shirt)

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 02:51:55 PM

Welcome to the forum. Went from your exchange now. It seems your site isn't working functionally. Clicked on Exchange, register, and login button, but it's just redirecting other pages where nothing visible. I don't think I had a network issue since I am on broadband at home. One more thing, on the bottom of your exchange you have added the master, visa card logo. A more noticeable logo is BestChange. I can't understand that you would accept visa or master cards and that's why you have used that logos. I am curious to know about BestChange, they are affiliated with this exchange? I can't found info on the BestChange site, point me if I am missing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:44:15 PM

The "Best Cryptocurrency exchange" tagline seems a little of an overstatement to me. So what makes it the best exchange ahead of the likes of Huobi, Kucoin, Binance, Kraken etc

A more noticeable logo is BestChange. I can't understand that you would accept visa or master cards and that's why you have used that logos. I am curious to know about BestChange, they are affiliated with this exchange? I can't found info on the BestChange site, point me if I am missing.
Noticed it too. I have so far seen a couple of new exchanges claiming to have a partnership with BestChange yet there is no link showing any sort of partnership. If they fail to provide any info, then that will be a number one red flag not to trust this exchange.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 03:16:59 PM

Binaryx Changelog: November 10, 2020
Hi friends! Welcome for everyone!

Subscribe to our newsletter and don’t miss our weekly newsletter within platform updates.

Most recent & hot updates about the Binaryx platform:

We are improving the page speed and performance of our website.
The new layout for the marketplace/social trading page is finished. Feel free to discover it here – https://www.binaryx.com/marketplace.
Our engineering team is working on a new microservice infrastructure.
Some minor fixes of the trading terminal are on the go.
A fresh podcast with our new guest is coming soon.
A new blockchain and trading academy is in progress.
Don’t miss the chance to follow our social media networks, where we do a fantastic job of posting unique and handcrafted content.
Our content team continues delivering curated blog posts into the Binaryx blog.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2020, 10:14:33 AM

The euphoria around the Bitcoin rally spurred investors in earnest because there is still a chance to jump into the last car before the 2017 high update. Could “extreme greed” in the crypto market trigger a pullback in Bitcoin’s price?

Bitcoin spot volumes updated 2020 high
Bitcoin was once again able to justify the forecasts of traders: yesterday, the crypto asset updated its annual maximum, reaching a critically important indicator of $16,200. Since the beginning of November, the price of Bitcoin has risen by 23%. If we start from the low point of the annual price of Bitcoin at $3,915 on Black Thursday, the flagship cryptocurrency has risen in price by more than 300%.

The rise in the price of Bitcoin has further spurred the interest of retail and institutional investors in buying crypto assets. According to an analysis by Arcane Research, spot Bitcoin volume has grown more than 270% over the past month. The last time we saw such a high trading volume on spot exchanges was after a massive collapse in March.

Of course, a wave of euphoria has swept the crypto market. Increased optimism is pushing many “players” to sell the asset. This trend can be clearly seen in the sharp jump in the fear and greed index. As of today, this indicator has reached “extreme greed” – the 86 mark. The last time we saw such a high value was in June 2019, when the price of Bitcoin came close to $14,000.

Experienced investors are advised not to succumb to the general excitement and not to sell Bitcoin on emotions. However, fear of loss of profits (FOMO) hangs over the crypto market, which could eventually lead to a correction in the price of Bitcoin.

Large investors are ready to “make friends” with Bitcoin
In November, the upward trend in institutional investment in Bitcoin also intensified, which has been stable at a high level for several months in a row. In particular, large investors are showing an increased interest in buying Bitcoin. It is the large investors who show an increased interest in buying Bitcoin. In particular, billionaire Stanley Druckenmiller publicly talked about his investments in Bitcoin this week.

Open interest in Bitcoin futures on CME is close to $1 billion. In October alone, this figure rose by 169%. It is noteworthy that the number of large futures holders (contracts from 25 BTC) increased by 126% compared to 2019. According to Arcane Research, it is the new entrants who have entered the crypto market amid the current surge in Bitcoin and the growing fear of lost profits that fuel the open interest in Bitcoin.

crypto-peter

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 11:46:47 AM

Do you have a blog?
Where can I get up-to-date information about the platform?
Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 02:47:53 PM

Do you have a blog?
Where can I get up-to-date information about the platform?

Yes  https://www.binaryx.com/blog
enjoy your reading ))

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2020, 02:51:45 PM

Welcome to the forum. Went from your exchange now. It seems your site isn't working functionally. Clicked on Exchange, register, and login button, but it's just redirecting other pages where nothing visible. I don't think I had a network issue since I am on broadband at home. One more thing, on the bottom of your exchange you have added the master, visa card logo. A more noticeable logo is BestChange. I can't understand that you would accept visa or master cards and that's why you have used that logos. I am curious to know about BestChange, they are affiliated with this exchange? I can't found info on the BestChange site, point me if I am missing.

Yes, we are planning to cooperate with BestExchange,  but now there is no logo of this monitoring on our website

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 11:00:08 AM

Binaryx Changelog: November 2020

Hi everyone! Did you miss us?

🍁 Now our Binaryx weekly newsletter transformed into MONTHLY UPDATES!
We’ll send you fewer letters through month🧡 and concentrate their within much more useful information.

Hot updates | Binaryx platform:

Our engineering teams work on website page speed.
We are finalizing a new UI/UX for the trading academy.
A new FAQ page is coming soon. We are working on structure now and UI/UX.
Some improvements in terms of SEO is on the way.
KYC’s improvements are coming. We plan to change the limits, improve UI/UX and onboarding.
Moreover, we are improving the trading terminal and back-end regularly.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 11:01:39 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2021, 10:54:10 AM by Binaryx.Exchange

https://www.binaryx.com/blog/binaryx-wins-silver-horizon-interactive-awards-2020

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 08:40:37 AM

No gifts for such a holiday? Noway! What presents have we prepared for February 14?

February 14 is Valentine’s Day, and, of course, we have prepared gifts for our beloved users. What exactly? The opportunity to create greeting digital valentines and win a trip for two to one of the Emirates – Dubai.

The holiday is not limited only to this day of the week and it will last a whole month!

So here are a few key points. What kind of valentines are these?

Binaryx launched its own token – SVDT (St. Valentine’s Day Token), which is designed particularly to take advantage of a new unique opportunity – to show your feelings for someone (or something 🙂) in an original way.

Everyone can take part in the activities.
All registered (and existing platform members) have already received 100 SVDT free of charge, which can be converted into congratulations and voting.
The promotion runs from February 14 to March 14. During this period, the opportunity is available to create your own crypto valentine on the site and vote for it to gain the highest number of points.
The more activities, the higher the rating of your congratulations. Moreover, the higher the congratulations are in the rating, the more chances you have to take prizes and win valuable prizes.
Winners of the first three places will receive:
Romantic trip for two to Dubai
Apple Watch 6
AirPods Pro
4-7. Electronic wallets (for cold storage of cryptocurrency)
But the gifts are not over. Additionally, among all the participants, as many as 7 prizes of 1000 SVDT each will be drawn at random!

Will the token rise in price by itself – Yes! Its emission is limited and all tokens that will not be distributed to the participants of the action will be burned.

The algorithms of the token are such that every day it rises in price by 14%. Every day it becomes more and more expensive to buy it, therefore, the best solution would be to purchase it at the very beginning of the promotion! The initial par value of the 1st SVDT will be equal to USD 0.01, and at the end of the promotional period, it will be almost USD 4.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2021, 11:48:50 AM

Congratulations The Girls With A Wonderful Spring Holiday🌷

On behalf of our Binaryx team, we wanna thanks the girls and women for everything you do! We wish you: happiness, prosperity, success, more smiles and a bull market in the coming years.

✈️ And also, men should note, if you are still thinking how to congratulate your soulmate, there is a great opportunity to goes to Dubai. Read more at our site.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 11:01:07 AM

Binaryx Changelog: March 2021

Hi everyone! How are you doing?

We’ve ended a fed up month and ready\steady\go to share our results with you. Furthermore. Here you are 💙

Hot Binaryx platform updates from our Chief Technical Officer:

users from China can now easily pass reCAPTCHA for verification;
update API for Ethereum proxy;
navigation was completed. Menu transformation updates;
bug report – done;
plan to entire new products to our customers;
replacing BTC addresses from segwit to tegacy;
restructuring of the marketing department and willingness to enter new markets;
we continue to work on brand awareness and attracting new users on the platform;
we increased the volume of generated content on the site. So, even more, useful information in our blog.
Follow our news, read useful and interesting articles, trade and have fun using our platform.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: