Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Looking for SerpCoin version one using aluminum DIY coin  (Read 164 times)
alamjob239 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:42:12 PM

Looking for SerpCoin version one using aluminum DIY coin

v 0.1
 - weatherproof silver labels (laser printed)
 - full private key in a qr code
 - hologram scratch off covering private key
 - firstbits address on bottom
 - 10 mBTC at top
 - loaded with 0.01 BTC
 - sc v0.1 on left
 - numbered #

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:48:24 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2019, 05:35:10 PM by malevolent

No problem.

Next time I will do one thread and all the coins I want in one thread. Very good Idea.
I will leave the ones already created. Next time I will create one.
I am in the learning process. I pretty much know now how t works. I am newbie and excited one. lol
Thank y so much for being patient.

I will do my best to make it less and much more confluent.

Giving the newbies time to grow make things interesting!  Smiley

teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:58:55 PM

Alright alamjob, the forum has rules and I suggest you start following them.
32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

Read more here.
Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

You've essentially taken over the Collectibles board with one topic threads that could be combined into one thread. You bump these with multiposts multiple times a day often at the same time which moves everyone else's threads onto page 2. This is not healthy and is improper etiquette for our section.
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:19:52 PM

Thanks. Got it.

I am a newbie crypto collector and I got behind. I am trying to catch up. I respect your rules. I came to know many cool people thought this site for me to collect the things I want. I already made several cool purchase though users from here and I am looking many time more purchases. and it is confidential.

I am also sharing my idea for the nest coolest thing to create with several makes here.

I will definitely respect your boards. 
One authentic post per thread. Make sure to make limited thread with legit content without repetition.

Thank you again.

Forum rules

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

2. No off-topic posts.

3. No trolling.

4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]

5. No link shorteners that require users to view an ad.

6. No linking to phishing or malware, without a warning and a valid reason. [e]

7. No begging. [5]

8. No threats to inflict bodily harm, death threats.

9. Discussions in the main boards must be in english. All other language discussions should be posted in the appropriate Local board.

10. No embedded NSFW images anywhere. NSFW content must be marked accordingly.

11. No linking to illegal trading sites.

12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

14. All altcoin related discussion belongs in the Alternate cryptocurrencies and it's child boards. [3][4][e]

15. No on-forum altcoin giveaways. [6][e]

16. Do not have more than one active sales topic in the Currency exchange board. [3]

17. Trading of goods that are illegal in the seller's or buyer's country is forbidden. [2]

18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

19. Possible (or real) scams and Trust ratings are not moderated (to prevent moderation abuse).

20. There are restrictions when selling accounts and invites for invite-only sites. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134779.0 [2][?]

21. Old bumps should be deleted. [2]

22. Advertising (this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc.) in others threads' is no longer allowed, including, but not limited to, in altcoin announcement threads. [8]

23. When deciding if a user has broken the rules, the staff have the right to follow their interpretation of the rules.[e]

24. Advertisements (including signatures within the post area) in posts aren't allowed unless the post is in a thread you started and is really substantial and useful.[9][e]

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

26. Local thread rules, if stated properly when the thread was started, specific enough and don't conflict with the forum rules, have to be followed.[e]

27. Using automated translation tools to post translated content in Local boards is not allowed.

28. Exploiting bugs or flaws (even if the result is harmless) in the forum's software is not allowed.

29. Sending unsolicited PMs, including but not limited to advertising and flood, is not allowed.

30. Similar marketplace items must be listed together.[2][e]

31. User avatars must not contain NSFL or NSFW content, infringe on copyright or attempt to impersonate a user.[10]

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:30:23 PM

I will definitely respect your boards.  
One authentic post per thread. Make sure to make limited thread with legit content without repetition.

Thank you again.

Thanks. You'll have lots of fun here and meet ridiculous people along the way while sharing this weird life of collecting coins with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: