Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ❤️ Apple TV+ | Get 1 Year Subscription Contract | Limited-Time Offer  (Read 322 times)
Schiphol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Seller Since 2018

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 09:40:08 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2021, 03:32:05 PM by Schiphol

GIVE REVIEW AFTER A SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION

THANKS FOR PAYING US A VISIT!

>>>>>>>> !!!!!!!!!!!!! My Online Hours on Bitcointalk !!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<

I will be online every day at
10:30 AM - 15:00 PM
22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Dubai - United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)

Search Google: Dubai Time

Go to this website: https://time.is/Dubai

Apple TV+
Let the shows begin.

Stories to believe in.
Apple TV+ is a new streaming service with original stories from the most creative minds in TV and film.

Starting November First, audiences in over 100 countries and regions can watch Apple TV+ on the Apple TV app, featuring new, exclusive original shows, movies and documentaries from today’s most imaginative storytellers. Customers can enjoy Apple TV+ on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch, Mac, select Samsung smart TVs, Roku and Amazon Fire TV devices, as well as on the web at tv.apple.com.

Where can I watch Apple TV Plus?

iPhone and iPad: Apple TV app (preinstalled on iOS 12.3 and later)
Apple TV: Apple TV app (preinstalled on tvOS 12.3 and later)
macOS: Apple TV app (preinstalled on macOS Catalina and later)
Link: See all supported devices

Uh, what about non-Apple devices?

The Apple TV app is slowly making its way to popular smart TVs and streaming devices. On launch day, you can find it on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and recent televisions from Samsung. It’s also set to arrive on TVs from LG, Vizio, and Sony. Some of those TVs already support AirPlay 2, so you can send Apple TV Plus from your iPhone to the TV screen even if the app isn’t yet available.
The downside of streaming Apple TV Plus through some of these platforms is that they lack features like Dolby Vision and Atmos (though basic HDR10 should be there).

Can I stream Apple TV Plus on the web?

Yes. Log in with your Apple ID at https://tv.apple.com. Supported browsers include Google Chrome, Firefox, and Apple’s own Safari.

Is there an Android app?
Not at this time. Log in with your Apple ID at https://tv.apple.com.

Main Features

New Apple Originals every month.
Always ad-free and on-demand.
Download and watch offline.
4K HDR and Dolby Atmos.

My Price is

Only $14.99

Delivery
Instant Delivery

Payment Methods:
PayPal + BTC + ETH + Bitcoin Cash + WMZ [WebMoney]

Terms And Conditions:
1. Contact me on bitcointalk
2. Pay the desired amount
3. Receive your account
- No Refunds
- I check everything before selling
- You receive an account instantly after payment. Never having to wait.
- I only trade my own personal accounts obtained, I don't resell like other sellers.
- Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care for.

Proof of Account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 04:24:50 AM

for a newbie account, its hard to trust if your offer is a legit or scam. if you offer free vouch to me I will provide detailed information if your offer is legit.

sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 08:01:47 AM

for a newbie account, its hard to trust if your offer is a legit or scam. if you offer free vouch to me I will provide detailed information if your offer is legit.

I received the account to test or review, its working you can login using it and open Apple TV+ the problem, is just an account and the account is fresh, no rented or purchase movies or season, which you can do on your own Apple account. so technically is up to you to purchase it, but I don't see any advantage on it.

Schiphol (OP)
Copper Member

Seller Since 2018

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 09:54:37 PM

I received the account to test or review, its working you can login using it and open Apple TV+ the problem, is just an account and the account is fresh, no rented or purchase movies or season, which you can do on your own Apple account. so technically is up to you to purchase it, but I don't see any advantage on it.

You are an IDIOT. Wink

Read this to complete your misunderstanding.

https://www.apple.com/apple-tv-plus/
Schiphol (OP)
Copper Member

Seller Since 2018

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 08:25:20 PM

❤️ Apple TV+ | Get 1 Year Subscription Contract | Limited-Time Offer | Unique Gift

Hit me on Telegram.

PM is also fine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: