Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are we now in the “shitcoin” season?
Yes.  BTC peaked.  "Qualitycoin" Season is next. - 22 (26.2%)
No.  But I buy/holdALTS.  It will come after 2020. - 38 (45.2%)
No.  Altseasons are a myth.  BTC rulz. - 12 (14.3%)
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 - 12 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💩 We are now in the “shitcoin” season? 💩  (Read 3121 times)
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:48:46 AM

We have different point of view in terms of the current situation of the market. Some people call it as an opportunity to buy a lot of good cryptocurrencies at a very cheap price as an addition to their cryptocurrency portfolio and some people are calling it as an end of the cryptocurrency era. For me, it is better to be positive and just stick to dollar cost averaging so we will not miss any opportunity that the market offers to us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:34:51 AM

You're frustrated. Things will change sooner in 2020 just hold and defenetly find profit. If you're just living your life with bitcoin then it's difficult and get frustrated. You should have alternate job so that can manage things. If your just depending on bitcoin to get pumps you will be depressed. May be in 2020 will be a good year for those who are all holding bitcoin. For those who are frustrated yes it's a shitcoin season.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:58:31 AM

I get that you're kinda mad about this kind of market condition. But, what can we do about it. I know that the market currently ain't at its best condition, but sooner or later we'll get to see either it gets better or even worse, it's as simple as that. Whether it's a shitcoin season or altcoin season, it's your choice to hold which one of those.
1. BTC has dumped.  The 2019 bull is dead.  The 2017 peak will be the ATH for a very long time, like until the next next halving hype cycle, 2023.
2019 is not really dead tbh, we get to see another pump even though it only lasted for a few days. But it's enough to give people another hope.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 02:40:53 PM

Things like this indeed often occur in the cryptocurrency market, fluctuating market conditions and for now it can be said that the cryptocurrency market has decreased and made many people suffer losses or arguably what they want is not in accordance with what is happening right now, maybe for now I would prefer to hold the coins that I have and wait for the right moment to sell them.
Pham_Kinh_Kong

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:00:49 PM

It's the live altcoin season and nothing is interesting at all. the value did not inch up at all, the lazy interest was nowhere to be seen and it was all down. BTC and many projects have fallen. really sad.
ProteinBar

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:03:49 PM

In fact, cryptocurrencies are currently facing a lot of difficulties. Especially in this live altcoin season. It's not simple that people say this is the "shitcoin" season. I think it is because they are so accustomed to the value of money and money-losing projects.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 03:07:33 PM

You're frustrated. Things will change sooner in 2020 just hold and defenetly find profit. If you're just living your life with bitcoin then it's difficult and get frustrated. You should have alternate job so that can manage things. If your just depending on bitcoin to get pumps you will be depressed. May be in 2020 will be a good year for those who are all holding bitcoin. For those who are frustrated yes it's a shitcoin season.

The OP was more concerned about the altcoins. We are not much bothered about Bitcoin, because we are certain that it will go up at some point of time in the future. But the same can't be said about many of the altcoins and the investors are starting to run out of patience. Also, altcoins have gone down even more than Bitcoin, and therefore the pressure is greater on those who made the choice of investing in the alts.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 04:57:28 PM

We are now in the “ALTCOIN” season.
Do you agree gals?

I DECLARE yes
We are now in the “shitcoin” season.

Why?

1. BTC has dumped.  The 2019 bull is dead.  The 2017 peak will be the ATH for a very long time, like until the next next halving hype cycle, 2023.
2. Value has gotta move.  It's either shit "stable" $1 coins.  Or "shitcoins".
3. You can't pump stable coins.

https://twitter.com/davthewave/status/1187261630653980672/photo/1
We cannot still make any conclusion on what is the current market state. Yes we can say that the market is not really in a good shape right now and for a long time already actually but still there's a possibility of a great comeback for bitcoin soon if we will just consider its history of regaining its value after being down for a long while. There are a lot of crypto enthusiast who still hold on to bitcoin because they know its capability and the same thing with altcoin. They have specualtions which may not really happen but still they all stay optimistic about it.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:46:19 PM

People only think its shitcoin season because they cannot find a decent project to support and I promise you they are there. Most bounty hunters don't look properly so might not find it or they just stumble upon it by fluke.
Those who do their research will find some nice projects or at least ones they will be paid for. There are not many of them but out of the thousands of shitcoin it is impossible for there not to be a few good coins.
You see the thing is sometimes when there is a good project or idea it doesn't get much attention for some reason. I saw a gaming faucet and a coin backed by a peer2peer network getting very little attention yet they both have a working product and reason for existence.

Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:11:23 PM

I still believe there will be an altseason in the next year, it's likely that altseason version isn't as vibrant as 2017/2018 there are only a few alts that will really succeed, but I'm sure it will happen if ethereum 2.0 upgrade and halving bitcoin will occur.

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:51:33 PM

shitcoin will not disappear.every second a group of people will seduce you.I can't be sure how many crazy people bought shitcoin this year.I am really annoyed by the developer's behavior which is detrimental to many people.we have to go and forget this incident on next year.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:43:43 AM

yes we are on shitcoin season right now , but i guess reason behind dumped BTC its not because shitcoin it self.
even another stable coin.
reason behind dump of bitcoin is totally from FUD , i am sure.
why not raise to higher price when bitcoin down to make season for altcoin dominance on coin market cap, why always allow whit bitcoin trend when bitcoin have lower price altcoin keep lower too.

well , its not about raising and dumping , and also , who dare to raise price some coin when everything going down ?
another trader may take a profit from that .
---
because bitcoin dominance is over 60% so that why everything came from btc as a trend.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Duncan.Idaho (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:49:40 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2019, 03:00:17 AM by Duncan.Idaho

shitcoin will not disappear.

There are many shit💩COINS that are +5 years old.

So you are correct > those shitcoin will not disappear.
{yes 1000s did fade in and out}
It is called survival of the strong.  And only a few survived.

Many are missing the point.

The shit💩COINS get the pump after BTC slumps.

And BTC will remain below ATH 2017 for a long long time.
Go read the gold chart noobs.  SoV commodities adjust slowly in the long cycle.  
The last BTC phase took almost 4 years (2013-2017).
This current BTC phase will take at least 6/8 years (2017-2023).

------------------------------------
Who is no longer a shit💩COIN?

BTC BCH BSV
XMR
LTC DOGE
ETH ETC

Others will graduate out of shit💩COIN rank into establish ALTcoinage.

The question is how long shit💩COIN trials and tests run.
3 years?
5 years?
7 years?

#HASH# stupid! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5201006 
“shitcoin” season? 💩 =5204866 ▃▃  twits=5211117  layer=5214461
Tcode53
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 03:10:43 AM

Cryptocurrency markets move in cycles. Everyone knows that, but only few take proper advantage of it. People get caught by what appears to be general market sentiment, but in fact, those sentiments are carefully created by those who manipulate the markets to make people do what they want them to. As Bitcoin sees a major fall against dollar, the attention will shift to alternate cryptocurrencies thereby giving Shitcoins the opportunity to thrive.
Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:49:43 AM

In fact, cryptocurrencies are currently facing a lot of difficulties. Especially in this live altcoin season. It's not simple that people say this is the "shitcoin" season. I think it is because they are so accustomed to the value of money and money-losing projects.
I think shitcoin usually doesn't bring much profit to investors, and any coins that exist in this market depend on the value of Bitcoin. It's hard to predict what's going to happen right now, but it's best to stay away from shitcoin because this is an investment that will only disappoint you more. This year, a lot of people lost their entire assets when investing and they could not sell that shitcoin during this period.
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:00:36 AM

We are now in the “ALTCOIN” season.
Do you agree gals?

I DECLARE yes
We are now in the “shitcoin” season.

Why?

2. Value has gotta move.  It's either shit "stable" $1 coins.  Or "shitcoins".
3. You can't pump stable coins.

https://twitter.com/davthewave/status/1187261630653980672/photo/1
The price of BTC decreased and the alt / btc pairs increased, this is a normal thing and they often appear, I think that can not be called a proper altcoin season. I would not be surprised if there were no altcoin seasons like in the past.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:28:49 AM

shitcoin will not disappear.every second a group of people will seduce you.I can't be sure how many crazy people bought shitcoin this year.I am really annoyed by the developer's behavior which is detrimental to many people.we have to go and forget this incident on next year.
Shitcoins are always has come in any a market, And even do in a bounty campaign or airdrop we participate we receive sometimes a shitcoins. It was good in a first time but if we hold it for so long their will become a shitcoins and no value at all. And we hope so next year will no shitcoins has come, Because we need those coins are trusted that we can earn for investing or trading.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:47:40 AM

Shitcoins are always has come in any a market, And even do in a bounty campaign or airdrop we participate we receive sometimes a shitcoins. It was good in a first time but if we hold it for so long their will become a shitcoins and no value at all. And we hope so next year will no shitcoins has come, Because we need those coins are trusted that we can earn for investing or trading.
in 2020, it may happen that the coins that we now receive as bounty or airdrop rewards will not be shitcoins, but they can become very promising projects that will bring us big profits

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:08:12 AM

in 2020, it may happen that the coins that we now receive as bounty or airdrop rewards will not be shitcoins, but they can become very promising projects that will bring us big profits
Such coins are actually not very much.I also keep in my wallet many altcoins, but whether they will be successful alas, I do not know.What is going on behind the scenes, no one knows.Whether it will be 2020 or 2022 is anyone's guess.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 11:18:18 AM

Not really, perhaps because the market fell so many times, the projects were unable to perform well due to lack of funding so the tokens or coins of that project did not have a strong transaction step and gradually disappeared. The good Altcon also met similar situation, but in the next few na78m may be different and increase again, please do not hurry to be pessimistic and blame anyone, please wait calmly.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: