Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When next bull run happen??  (Read 1979 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:53:52 PM

No one dont know exactly. But it should happens definitely. As shows previous bullrun were happened before halving (started) and than had countinued for 1 year after halving. So next year should be a start of new bullrun...
Bull run will definitely happen but we cant exactly tell when. Halving can be an indication but still there's no assurance so we cant rely to this event next year.

We need good news to affect the price. Waiting for it to happen can cause stress so I keep myself busy to avoid monitoring the market often, lets enjoy this holiday season and forget the market for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:57:44 PM

I doubt anyone has a clue when we will see another bull run again, lots of anticipation of bull run happening this year end but from the look of things it is uncertain, the way i see it, bull run will likely take people by surprise, when everyone list expect it, it will occur, we can only hope it happens.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:34:15 PM

As we know many people predict that before halving bitcoin comes, there will be an increase in the price of bitcoin.
but there are also some people like tone vays saying there is no price increase before halving comes. but I predict that before halving bitcoin there will be an increase like tradingshoot said look at his chart below

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:05:06 PM

what you think guys , before halving , after halving , no bull run
Now the bull run is showing signs of starting. I was quite excited when 2 times saw BTC hit the support of $ 6k4 and turned up immediately. This makes me feel like the sharks are not accepting the price of bitcoin lower, they will be willing to push its price high before the halving event takes place. so I believe the cows are hiding a lot, it's waiting for a good time to start an explosion. We should be psychologically prepared now and start buying bitcoin, 2020 will be a glorious year for fans of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:15:03 PM

I am optimistic that there will be a bull run before halving starts. But there is no assurance. There is always the tendency that those whales that wanted to dump big will be releasing because they know that people are hoping for a bull run. Whatever happens, Bitcoin will remain a good investment because the supply is becoming more difficult and its demand is growing. 
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:35:11 PM

I am optimistic that there will be a bull run before halving starts. But there is no assurance. There is always the tendency that those whales that wanted to dump big will be releasing because they know that people are hoping for a bull run. Whatever happens, Bitcoin will remain a good investment because the supply is becoming more difficult and its demand is growing.  
I'm also very optimistic even though there are no guarantees to come true. and I think this increase will occur after halving, maybe 2 months after, then there will be an increase. before that happens it's clear I'm sure the big whales will try dumping btc prices to the lowest point after which they pump as high as possible, as happened in 2017.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:15:58 PM

I'm also very optimistic even though there are no guarantees to come true. and I think this increase will occur after halving, maybe 2 months after, then there will be an increase. before that happens it's clear I'm sure the big whales will try dumping btc prices to the lowest point after which they pump as high as possible, as happened in 2017.
we will not return to the lowest point. now the market is getting ready for halving from bitcoin. but I think the effect of the price increase will be seen immediately. unlike halving that has happened to LTC or other altcoins which are considered to have failed to make the market pump.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:14:41 PM

I could suggest that we better not chase nor expect Bullrun now, it comes to us momentarily which no one will know.
Cause if we think that Bullrun will surely come, then we think that we have been manipulated but we are not, and we are still in the decentralized form of market. And this is a reason why the crypto market is full of excitement and surprises.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:31:58 PM

Expect the next bull run, only in 2021, but very much hope that it can happen next year, although not likely due to the bear market.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:22:24 PM

Halving is the obvious thing that everyone is talking about, but I'm sure that we won't see a sudden increase exactly when halving happens - most likely it has already been (or is currently being) priced in. Everyone expects an increase, and buyers and sellers are both aware of that.

Pricing in no longer happens at single phases or even specific ones, but as you suggest,,, is going to be continuous throughout. So we have even been seeing the pricing in happen as part of the 2017 bull, and 2018 and this year has been a result of correctional action in those pricings in.

Like you said though everyone is expecting the increase but will expectation lead to that really?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:55:12 AM

We don't  know no one can know when bullrun happen again. No one can know and no one can say when that happen but one thing i asure you bullrun coming soon and i will wait that happen. We must have patience and wait for that date we never know tomorrow bitcoin will bull run.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:25:32 AM

1 thing for sure that bull is coming near because indications are all over place,standing in almost exact price for how many months/so what can we expect from the market?
We don't  know no one can know when bullrun happen again. No one can know and no one can say when that happen but one thing i asure you bullrun coming soon and i will wait that happen. We must have patience and wait for that date we never know tomorrow bitcoin will bull run.
we have no choice but to wait,not if youw ant to risk in another investments first while waiting

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:23:10 AM

if only i can predict?for sure i will become a millionaire but the problem is we cannot and i am sure no one does.

but upon the choices?i will choose the "After halving"

because it has been happening for couple of times so there is no wrong looking for that one to happen.

kissaNN

Activity: 517
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:58:34 AM

I'm not sure that the 2017 rally will happen again, but the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and I think that the Bitcoin trend will change soon.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:05:45 AM

Halving is the obvious thing that everyone is talking about, but I'm sure that we won't see a sudden increase exactly when halving happens - most likely it has already been (or is currently being) priced in. Everyone expects an increase, and buyers and sellers are both aware of that.
Both buyers and sellers are aware and they will looking for new updates that will bring impacts to entire market. Halving have the effects though it's not being felt yet as speculation still waiting for uprise movements before placing more investment inside the market. Bull run still unsure but it will happen.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 12:03:10 PM

Both buyers and sellers are aware and they will looking for new updates that will bring impacts to entire market. Halving have the effects though it's not being felt yet as speculation still waiting for uprise movements before placing more investment inside the market. Bull run still unsure but it will happen.

The bull run will come someday, but it seems to me later than everyone else thinks. Prices always start rising after halving and I think this time it will be similar, but when it comes to the bull run itself, I think we will have to wait until 2021.

Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:27:27 PM

The bull run will come someday, but it seems to me later than everyone else thinks. Prices always start rising after halving and I think this time it will be similar, but when it comes to the bull run itself, I think we will have to wait until 2021.
I completely agree. In 2020, you should not expect a price explosion. 2020 will be a year when you just have to sit and wait. I hope we can handle it)
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:31:41 PM

I completely agree. In 2020, you should not expect a price explosion. 2020 will be a year when you just have to sit and wait. I hope we can handle it)
sit and wait? can you do it I hope there will be a pump to help each of my investment assets have a better value? but I won't just wait. I would rather spend my time with altcoin and daily trading because it is more exciting than having to wait for a pump for a long time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:29:51 PM

sit and wait? can you do it I hope there will be a pump to help each of my investment assets have a better value? but I won't just wait. I would rather spend my time with altcoin and daily trading because it is more exciting than having to wait for a pump for a long time.
If you are good at reading charts and making TA for the market then go explore the market and make as much profit you want. But if you have no idea or lack of experience in trading then it would be better to hodl your crypto currency and wait for the right time to sell.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:42:16 PM

Yeah don't just sit, relax and watch the price of bitcoin there are so much value outside of bitcoin ecosystem, there's the alternative altcoins that has the potential of decent profit with proper approach. Bitcoin is expected to explode next year since the bitcoin halving is going to take place next year which has a chart based prediction and most likely to be real. It's been a year since bitcoin does not reach the $8 to $9 price range, so maybe next year it will do.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████