Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:31:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When next bull run happen??  (Read 1979 times)
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:40:10 PM

Altcoins will not truly gain independence until the market has enough liquidity to detach itself from bitcoin. Until then well just keep switching back and forth everytime Bitcoin moves up or down. I realize altcoins has the potential to go up in bigger percentages, which means higher returns, so higher risk. at this current market cap, it is almost impossible for bitcoin to 5-10 times it's value in less than 2021, Thereby we should at least wait until 2021.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 07:39:24 PM

I think a new bull run will start definitely not this year, maybe it will start in 2021 or next years, but definitely not this year.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:49:31 PM

I think a new bull run will start definitely not this year, maybe it will start in 2021 or next years, but definitely not this year.

I am very curious where do you get such confidence in the price of cryptocurrencies? For a thousand people predicting prices, it's possible that you'll be the one who succeeds, but the truth is that the bull run can start even in a week and nobody can do nothing with it.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:19:05 PM

I am optimistic that before halving begins, there will be a bull run. But there is no guarantee. There is always a tendency to release those whales who wanted to dump big because they know people are hoping for a bull run. Whatever happens, Bitcoin will remain a good investment as the supply becomes harder and its demand grows. Sooner or later it will become world currency.
At this point anything can happen, we are seeing some early signs the bulls want a bull run to happen and they want the price to go up but they are going to face many difficulties and one of them to me is that some whales do not want that to happen, for them the price has not go down enough and they may like for the market to crash even more and if I am correct with my reading of the situation there is no doubt they will get their goal and bitcoin will go down in price instead of up.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:27:39 PM

Looking at historical data, bull run always came a few months after the halving event. If we assume that it will happen again this time, then the next bull run should start around October or November.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:30:28 PM

Looking at historical data, bull run always came a few months after the halving event. If we assume that it will happen again this time, then the next bull run should start around October or November.
If that would happen, it's okay if in the first 3 quarters the market will continue to struggle or will just remain the same last year.
Bull run in a short period of time would already result to a big success in the market, just like what happened to the 2017 bull run, it only need less than 3 month for the bull run and everyone enjoys that time, except those who bought at the peak.

pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:42:06 AM

It will not happen until later of 2020 maybe even 2021... There has to be a punishment for this year's greed and it will be way too soon for whales to let people go off with their 10k+ shopping. There has to be a squeeeeze that will drain the money and shake off the weak hands to get more of the cheap stuff. It has to happen eventually but when everyone is waiting and bullish then well.. maybe it's time to be bearish.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:24:22 PM

I feel when the BTC halving arrives, the price will go up fast because the whales will buy bitcoin, the amount of supply has been reduced, like when halving in the previous year.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:12:28 PM

It will not happen until later of 2020 maybe even 2021... There has to be a punishment for this year's greed and it will be way too soon for whales to let people go off with their 10k+ shopping. There has to be a squeeeeze that will drain the money and shake off the weak hands to get more of the cheap stuff. It has to happen eventually but when everyone is waiting and bullish then well.. maybe it's time to be bearish.
This is something that I have been thinking for a very long time, everyone is so positive about what the market is going to do next and they are so sure that the bull run will happen as predicted that I have great doubts that will happen, the whales cannot allow everyone to profit from them so if they can they are going to manipulate the market so it goes down instead of up, people are going to worry about it, they will sell their coins for a low price to the whales and then the bull market will appear.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:28:48 PM

I feel when the BTC halving arrives, the price will go up fast because the whales will buy bitcoin, the amount of supply has been reduced, like when halving in the previous year.
happened immediately I don't think it was that fast. although the supply has decreased but it is most felt is a miner. but there will be an effect on the market price of bitcoin. but not in a very short time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:33:23 PM

We can see that for bitcoin right now the price is going up and down and with the current price compared to 2018 which is declining, bitcoin prices are always going up, so it is certain that the bull run will definitely come, especially if after halving, the price of bitcoin will soar.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:40:18 PM

In this case, I doubt the bull run would happen after September. I prefer to buy the BTC and promising altcoin bags before the halving for the idea of buy before news and dump after the news. In another meaning, smart speculators buy rumors and sell the fact for applying their tricky plans.
leetcoiner

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:13:49 PM

I think this year the market will only recover, and in the coming years we can expect the strongest bull run
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 09:59:59 PM

I will probably expect bull market to be fully launched in mid-2020, because if it were to happen in early 2020, I think it was still on the bearish trend. We need to look more closely at more factors that affect the growing market, where many people with bad mentality still make up the resistance at around 7500. All of them wanted Bitcoin to go down, making it more difficult to get to the better value. Sooner or later it will break and btc will pump
Certainly, i believe people that are expecting the bull run market to happen now are impatience because bull run never happen at the first Q1 of every year of bitcoin halving and if it happen now that mean the market is manipulated by the whales and such trend will lead to some market correction before it halving.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:43:38 PM

I think this year the market will only recover, and in the coming years we can expect the strongest bull run
Actually, bullrun can occur anytime. Some factors can overpower the technicalities of the current market. Even if the market is on its lowest status, when the whales wants to change the situation, they can do that. But if we are refering to technical analysis of experts, then I may say that you are correct when you said 2020 will be the year of market recovery.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 04:51:59 PM

Actually, bullrun can occur anytime. Some factors can overpower the technicalities of the current market. Even if the market is on its lowest status, when the whales wants to change the situation, they can do that. But if we are refering to technical analysis of experts, then I may say that you are correct when you said 2020 will be the year of market recovery.
Is this a running market or is it just a pump that goes into the market and then falls again? bull run does not occur with a sudden situation. requires strong market power and that will certainly occur in several stages. let some improvements occur and a stronger market for bull survival can occur. and the situation is far from current market conditions.

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:00:19 PM

I also think that because looking at history if the bullrun will occur a year after bitcoin halving, it's just that we don't know for sure because the market conditions at the beginning of the year were slightly improved.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:15:56 PM

Is this a running market or is it just a pump that goes into the market and then falls again? bull run does not occur with a sudden situation. requires strong market power and that will certainly occur in several stages. let some improvements occur and a stronger market for bull survival can occur. and the situation is far from current market conditions.
This current market is a diverse trend form of market and it never a bull run market but the bottom price of this year market should be expected anytime from now. However, ever trend the market posed or going to is always a sudden situation but bull run market is rally type of market.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 07:06:11 PM

I also think that because looking at history if the bullrun will occur a year after bitcoin halving, it's just that we don't know for sure because the market conditions at the beginning of the year were slightly improved.

I think Bitcoin provides hope for the Bullish trend in mid-2020, apart from halving factors, China-American trade war and tensions between 
American-Iran will also greatly affect price movements
In this condition, bitcoin as a digital asset similar to gold becomes the best choice for investment
leetcoiner

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:14:15 PM

Market conditions have improved slightly, but this is not enough for the bulls to start running, moreover the market is not growing much anymore and sometimes falling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: